剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
注意 谢尔特斯通学校目前处于封锁状态
Reminder, Shelter Stone Academy is currently in lockdown.
课程结束后学生应返回宿舍...
Students should return to their dorms after class...
埃里卡 嘿
Erika. Hey.
我马不停蹄地赶来了
I came as fast as I could.
瑞妮 谢谢你
Reenie. Thank you
到学校来见我 - 一切都会好起来的
for meeting me at the school. - It's gonna be okay.
有我在呢
I got you.
把事情原委一五一十地告诉我
Tell me exactly what happened.
诺亚和我每周都会定期通电♥话♥
Noah and I have a regular weekly call.
一次都没错过
He's never missed it, not once,
但昨晚他没给我打电♥话♥
but I didn't hear from him last night.
他绝不会不给我打电♥话♥的
He would never not call me.
我打电♥话♥到学校
I called the school
但他们不让我和他说话
and they wouldn't let me talk to him.
我觉得他们是在隐瞒他逃走的事
I think he ran away and they're not telling me.
你看过入学合同了吗
Did you look at the enrollment contract?
看过了 非常苛刻
I did. It's pretty extreme.
诺亚在校期间他们没有必要
They don't have to share any information with you
与你共享任何信息 但这正是我来这的原因
when he's on school grounds, but that's why I'm here.
如果他是逃出去了... - 这事就交给我吧
If he ran off-- - Already got it covered.
我跟你说过的那个人...
That guy ..I told you about...
他能找到诺亚吗
Can he find Noah?
他是个追踪者 要是有人失踪了
He's a tracker. If someone's missing,
这就是你想找到他的理想人选
this is the guy you want looking for them.
好吗
Okay?
见过柯尔特·肖
This is Colter Shaw.
瑞妮 肯尼迪女士
Reenie. Mrs. Kennedy.
叫我埃里卡
Erika, please.
我不知道该怎么做...
I'm not sure how to do this...
我只是非常担心他
I'm just so worried about him.
一切都会好起来的
It's gonna be okay.
我查了一下这所学校
I did a little research on the school.
户外辅♥导♥课程
Outdoor- based curriculum with counseling.
封闭式校园...
Closed campus...
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking.
什么样的母亲会把孩子送到这样的地方
What mother sends her son to a place like this?
不 评头论足不是我此行的目的
No, I'm not here to judge.
诺亚染上了一些麻烦
Noah's had some troubles
学校是帮他找回自我
and the school was helping him find himself.
至少他们是这么说的
At least that's what they claim.
你不相信吗
You don't believe that?
我不知道该信什么
I don't know what to believe.
我们上周通话时他听上去还不错
I talked to him last week and he sounded good.
开心 课堂上表现也不错
Happy. He was doing well in class.
我以为...
I thought...
我以为他已经拨开云雾见天日
I thought he'd turned the corner.
他为什么离家出走
Why would he run away?
你可以相信他
You can trust him.
诺亚有滥用药物的问题
Noah's had some problems with substance abuse.
所以我们才把他送来了这里
That's why we enrolled him here.
这是他最后的机会
It was his last chance.
开始干活吧
Let's get to work.
来吧 一切都在他的掌控之中
Come on. He's got this.
肯尼迪女士 您现在的心情我感同身受
Mrs. Kennedy, I understand how you must feel right now.
诺亚究竟有没有失踪
Is Noah missing or not?
因为如果他在这里的话 我们想见见他
Because if he's here, we would like to see him.
如果他不在
And if he's not,
那么我们就在警♥察♥局见分晓
I'm going to the police.
他目前下落不明
He's currently unaccounted for.
你是说他逃走了
You mean run away?
这些孩子思想独♥立♥
These kids are independent- minded,
常常做出叛逆之举
often rebellious.
偶尔他们会想找时间独处
Sometimes they try to find time alone.
我们的校园幅员辽阔
We have a large campus. It's not uncommon
学生想独自探索的现象并不罕见
for a student to set out for an adventure on their own.
我们总能找到他们 - 那就好
We always find them. - That's good.
我给你把事情理清楚
So let me get this straight.
你建了一个与其说是学校倒不如说更像监狱的地方
You've built a school that's actually more like a prison.
你自己也承认 这里的学生试图
That by your own admission, students are trying
逃出这里 但你想让父母相信
to escape from, but you want parents to believe
一切都在你的掌控之中吗
that you got everything under control?
我们的手段看起来也许不太寻常
Our methods may seem unusual,
但我们的户外辅♥导♥课程建立了信心
but our outdoor- based curriculum builds confidence,
自力更生的能力 且我们有着30多年的成功经验
self- reliance, and we've had over 30 years of success
将年轻的男男女♥女♥的生活引入正途
in turning young men and women's lives around.
那么你要怎么找到诺亚
So, what are you doing to find Noah?
当学生下落不明时我们会有相关的安全规程
We have a safety protocol when a student is unaccounted for
晚上十点过后查房♥
past the 10:00 p.m. bed check.
我们已经启动了一支由汤姆·里特领导的
We've activated our 12- member security team,
12人安全小组
led by Tom Ritter.
但现在我们得开始工作了
But now, we need to get to work,
我得请你们离开了 - 吉尔罗伊先生
and I'm gonna have to ask you to leave. - Mr. Gilroy,
我们都相信你会找到诺亚
we all want to believe that you're gonna find Noah,
但在这件事上你比你表现出来的更为紧张
but you're a little more nervous about this than you're letting on.
这是为何
Why is that?
诺亚本质并不坏
Noah is a good young man.
但您也知道 他有过吸毒史
But as you know, he has a history of substance issues.
他最近复吸了吗
He recently relapse?
是的 四个月前
Yes. Four months ago.
就我所知
It was my understanding
自从他来到这里就已经戒毒了
that he has been clean since he's been here.
遗憾的是事实并非如此
Unfortunately, not.
对曾经吸过毒的人来说复吸并不罕见
Relapse is common for former drug addicts.
因此 我们至少要考虑一下这种可能性
Now, we have to at least consider the possibility
他离开校园是为了找到毒品
that he left the campus in the hopes of finding drugs.
肯尼迪女士希望找到她的儿子
Mrs. Kennedy wants her son located.
目前为止 你还没做到这一点
So far, you've been unable to do that.
这也是我来这里的原因 - 恕我直言
That's why I'm here. - With all due respect,
处理这类事件我们有着丰富的经验
we have experience in these matters.
我不想再浪费时间
And I don't have any more time
向你解释这一切
to waste explaining this to you.
现在我很乐意送你们出去
Now, I'll be happy to show you the way out.
不 我们要留下来
No, we're gonna stay.
或者...我可以去找个法官聊聊
Or... I can go talk to a judge.
我只是想看一下他最后露面的地方
I'd just like to get a look at the place he was last seen.
我给你们三十分钟的时间
I'll give you 30 minutes.
好极了
Great.
你可以去他的宿舍看看
Would you go to his dorm room and see if you
看能否找到关于他目前下落的线索
can find something that might lead to where he went?
好
Okay.
来吧
Come on.
把里特给我找来
Get me Ritter.
你们建了很多栅栏
You guys got a lot of fences.
摄像头遍布 - 这可能看起来很极端 但...
Lot of cameras. - It can look extreme, but...
要看管这么多的孩子
with the range of kids we have,
有时候这是有必要的
sometimes it's necessary.
就我的经验而言
It's been my experience that oftentimes
当你给孩子设下边界 他们通常会找到绕其道而行之的办法
when you give kids boundaries, they find ways around them.
在这个案子中 诺亚最后一次出现是在这里的监控录像里
Well, in this case, Noah was last seen right here on security footage.
但监控录像没有拍到他回来
But there's no footage of him coming back.
你们那里有一个盲点
You got a blind spot back there.
我知道 - 孩子们也知道吗
I'm aware. - Kids aware of it, too?
有些知道
Some are.
以你的观点而言 有些孩子比其他人更足智多谋
To your point, some are more resourceful than others.
柯尔特·肖 见过汤姆·里特 我的安全主管
Colter Shaw, meet Tom Ritter, my head of security.
我给他一些时间四处转转
I'm giving him a few minutes to look around.
约翰尼是最后一个见到诺亚的人
Johnny was the last to see Noah.
你最后一次见到他是在哪里
Where were you when you saw him last?
我正离开图书馆
Leaving the library.
还有其他人看见他了吗
Anybody else see him?
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表