剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
我妻子呢
Uh, my-my wife?
她没事 她没事
She's fine. She's fine.
她很好 - 来吧
She's good. - Come on.
很抱歉 伙计 - 我知道
I'm sorry, man. - I-I know.
我没告诉你索拉诺的事
I didn't tell you about Solano.
你还好吗
You good? You good?
我扶着你 好吗
I got you. All right?
他很快就来了
He's on his way.
快走
Come on.
我们走
Let's go.
好了 道格 进去吧
All right, Doug. In you go.
慢点
Easy.
让我看看你的伤口
Let me see that.
没事...
It's fine. Eh...
我很好 - 好吧
It's fine. - All right.
至少让我帮你清洁并包扎一下
At least let me clean it and wrap it for you.
好了
All right.
你知道流程对吧
You know the drill here, right?
这会痛得要命
It's gonna burn like hell.
赶紧动手吧
Oh, yeah. Just do it.
来了
Here we go.
你乐在其中对吗
You're enjoying this, aren't you?
一点点吧
Well, eh, little bit.
不好意思
Yeah. Sorry.
你得去看医生 你知道的吧
You're gonna have to see a doctor. You know that, right?
我知道 我晚点再去
Yeah. I'll do that later.
听着 你可以替我带道格回家吗
Listen, I'm gonna need you to get Doug home for me, will you?
你在说什么
The hell you talking about?
我还有点没做完的事要处理
I got a little unfinished business I got to take care of.
你要去杀了索拉诺
Talking about killing Solano?
拜托 伙计 别犯傻
Come on, man. Don't be dumb.
我们救出了道格
We got Doug.
我们不多管闲事 - 不
We just walk away. - No.
我也希望事情那么简单
I wish it were that easy.
我得回去
I got to get back there.
就这样
Just like that.
这就是再见了
This is goodbye?
当然不是
Hell no.
不 我会...
No, no, I'll, uh...
我会去找你的
I'll come find you.
讨论一下你的退休计划
Talk about that exit plan of yours.
不会让你拽着一辆拖车
Something that doesn't involve dragging a trailer
全国各地到处跑的计划
all over the country.
我说了我很好
I told you, I'm fine.
嗯
Yeah.
这是你从未体验过的
It's very on-brand.
Young Man - Jamestown Revival
沿着河湾路往回走...
♪ Walk back down the river bend road... ♪
嘿 伙计
Hey, man.
谢谢你 好吗
Thank you. 'Kay?
走到水边 去寻找一个负载...
♪ Down to the water, went looking for a load... ♪
后会有期
I'll see you when I see you.
远离家乡
♪ Far from home
我在水边看到了我的脸
♪ I saw my face at the water's edge ♪
那个男人背负着沉重的心
♪ The man with the heavy heart
但时而他感觉如此接近
♪ But every now and then, he feels so close ♪
时而那么遥远
♪ And every now and then, so far ♪
告诉我
♪ Tell me
那个年轻人去了哪里
♪ Where did the young man go?
稍等一下
Hold on a sec.
我看起来怎么样
How do I look?
嗯...
Well...
我想...
I think...
很不错 考虑到一切
good, considering.
说实话 你能回家
Honestly, I think she's just gonna be happy
她就会很开心了
to have you back home.
我看到的面孔是一个年轻人...
♪ The face I saw was a younger man... ♪
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢
Just... thank you.
幸福的傻瓜...
♪ Blissful fool...
拉塞尔在哪
Where's Russell?
我不太清楚
I don't really know.
这很难 不是吗
It's hard, isn't it?
只得到了一半的答案
The half-answers?
你会习惯的
You'll get used to it.
你能留下来吗
Can you stay for a while?
谢了 但我得...
Thanks, but I got to...
我得走了
I got to go.
谢谢
Thank you.
你回家了我很开心
I'm so glad you're home.
水中那个我曾经认识的人
♪ The one in the water that I used to know ♪
他什么时候失去了那团火焰
♪ When did he lose that fire?
他变老了吗 还是只是累了
♪ Did he just grow old? Did he just grow tired? ♪
曾经有一段时间 事情来得很容易
♪ There was a time it came easy for a while ♪
我知道那不可能是很久以前
♪ I know it couldn't have been that long ago ♪
打扰一下
Scuse me.
我在找你们这的一个房♥客 拉塞尔·肖
I'm looking for a man who's been staying here. Russell Shaw.
他几天前退房♥了
He checked out a couple days ago.
你是柯尔特吗
Are you Colter?
是我
I am.
他给你留了一个包裹
He left you a package.
给你
There you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
那个年轻人去了哪里
♪ Where did the young man go?
水中那个我曾经认识的人
♪ The one in the water that I used to know ♪
他什么时候失去了那团火焰
♪ When did he lose that fire?
他是变老了 还是只是累了
♪ Did he just grow old? Did he just grow tired? ♪
那个年轻人去了哪里
♪ Where did the young man go?
水中那个我曾经认识的人
♪ The one in the water that I used to know ♪
他什么时候失去了那团火焰
♪ When did he lose that fire?
他是变老了 还是只是累了
♪ Did he just grow old? Did he just grow tired? ♪
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表