剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
Best if I go alone
因为他们可能会认出你
'cause they probably know who you are,
或是见过你和她在一起
or at least they've seen you with her.
如果在我找到他们之前你被他们发现了 我们就有麻烦了
Now, if they see you before I see them, we got a problem.
好吧
Okay.
但我不喜欢这样
But I don't like it.
让车开着
Keep the car running.
不管了
Screw this.
快啊
Come on!
好样的
That's my girl!
掌声送给孙
Give it up for Sun!
嘿
Hey.
这是怎么回事
The hell is all this?
你开玩笑吗 这是地球上最精彩的演出 就像综合格斗
You kidding? Greatest show on earth. It's like MMA,
只不过没有规则 - 你花钱看这个
except there's no rules. - You pay to see this?
我和其他很多人
Me and a lot of other people.
你有没有见过一个叫孙的拳手
You, uh, seen a fighter named Sun?
当然了 你刚错过她
Hell yeah. You just missed her,
但她会回来的
but she'll be back.
她赢了吗
She win?
勉强赢了
Barely.
据说他们可能几分钟后就把她带出来
Said they might bring her out in a few minutes,
让她再打一场
make her fight again.
但她的对手
But these matchups,
跟疯了一样
they're crazy.
不行 老兄 这是胡来
Nah, man. That's messed up.
真的太扯了
Seriously messed up.
孙麦
Sun Mai?
我是来带你回家的
I'm here to take you home.
你是哪位
And who are you?
我是鲍比·埃克斯利的朋友
I'm a friend of Bobby Exley.
他派我来救你出去
He sent me to come get you.
我不能走
Yeah, well, I can't.
你可以的
You can.
你不明白
You don't get it.
如果我没还清我的债务就走人
If I leave before my debt is paid,
他会杀了我妈妈
he'll kill my mother.
他会杀了你妈妈 谁跟你说的
He's gonna kill your mother? Who told you that?
听着 我只需要再打两个星期
Look, I just have to fight for two more weeks.
两个星期 - 到那时我的债就还清了
Two weeks? - And then my debt's paid,
我就可以离开这里
and then I can get out of here.
你不必这样做
You don't have to do this.
听着 我没得选择
Look, it's the only option.
不 你不明白 这不是唯一的选择
No, you don't understand. It's not the only option.
普林骗了你 他帮不了你
Prine lied about how he could help you,
这里的人
and these guys, these guys here,
他们永远不会放你走
they're never gonna let you go.
这是我的错
Look, it's my fault.
我拿了钱
I took the money.
我只需要给我们弄到签证
I just need to get us visas.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
你留在这迟早会丢了小命
You stay here and you die.
就这么简单
It's that simple.
他们在监视我
Well, they're watching me, so it's not like
不是我想走就能走的
I can get out of here, even if I wanted to.
也许你一个人不行 但我们有两个人
Maybe you can't, but we can.
走吧 鲍比在外面等着 我们走
Now, come on, Bobby's waiting outside. Let's go.
等会 鲍比在这吗 - 对
Wait, Bobby's here? - Yeah.
孙
Sun,
你得相信我 走吧
you got to trust me. Come on.
是时候了
It's time.
好 - 来吧
Yeah. Okay. - Come on.
小心
Look out!
站住
Stop!
别轻举妄动 硬汉
Nice and easy, tough guy.
扔掉你的枪
Your gun. Let's go.
走吧 我老板要和你说几句话
Come on. My boss is gonna want to have a word with you.
你没事吧 孙
You okay, Sun?
没事
Yeah.
我没事
Yeah.
你的老板是谁 - 你想开枪吗
Who's responsible for this? - You want to shoot me?
请随意 但我一个字都不会说的
Do that, but I'm not telling you a thing.
我不是让你待在车里吗
Thought I told you to wait in the car.
我觉得你需要帮助
Thought you needed a hand.
非常感谢 我们走吧
Yeah. Appreciate it. Come on. Let's go.
赶紧离开这鬼地方 来吧
Let's get the hell out of here. Come on.
很快就能出去了 我们走
Almost there, let's go. Come on.
想都别想
I wouldn't do that.
阿特
Art?
嘿
Hey.
抱歉了 伙计们
Sorry, folks.
这不是针对你 只是生意而已
This ain't personal, it's just business.
现在离我的明星拳手远一点
Now step away from my star attraction.
让开
Move it.
是你在经营非法拳击赛
You're the one running the illegal fights?
我确实爱我的体育馆
Sure, I love my gym.
但在这项运动里我可以挣到更多的钱
But there's a lot more money in this version of the sport.
所以你就逼她打比赛来偿还债务
So you're making her fight to pay off her debt?
我没逼她做任何事
I'm not making her do anything.
这些比赛对我来说是大买♥♥卖♥♥
You see, these fights are big business for me.
孙可以自己挣钱还债
And Sun can earn her way out of debt
通过帮我吸引客人
by helping me bring in a crowd.
这是双赢
Now that's a win- win.
不 你现在就得让她离开这里
No, you're going to let her out of it right now.
嘿 伙计 规矩不是由你来定的
Hey, you ain't making the rules here, pal.
枪给了你盛气凌人的资本 是吗
You're awfully tough with a gun, aren't you?
没有了枪你该怎么办
How do you do without it?
也许在20年前 再减掉20磅体重我会上当
Maybe 20 years and 20 pounds ago.
但现在我有别人替我效劳
But nowadays I got other people doing my fighting for me.
你说对吗 斯科特
Ain't that right, Scotty?
放下枪
Drop it.
放下
Drop it.
谢了 鲍比
Thanks, Bobby.
你们现在该走了
You should go now.
带她离开这趟浑水
You want to get her out of here.
嗨 - 你们好
Hi. - Hello.
孙怎么样了
How's Sun doing?
她好多了 谢天谢地
She's much better, thank God.
她已经在嚷嚷着
She's already talking about
要回体育馆去了
getting back to the gym. Oh.
嗨 鲍比 - 嘿
Hi, Bobby. - Hey.
你得多吃点 太瘦了
You need to eat more. Too skinny.
我女儿喜欢强壮的男人
My daughter likes a strong man.
是啊 鲍比
Yeah, Bobby.
你先请
After you.
天啊 闻起来好香啊
Oh, my God. It smells incredible.
是的 你想来一碗吗
It is. Do you want a bowl?
我想来一些
I'd love some.
在那之前
Uh, before we do that,
我有好消息
I've got good news
和更好的消息
and better news.
好消息是乔治·普林 不管他叫什么
The good news is that George Prine, or whatever his name is,
正面临着欺诈和一系列指控
is facing a litany of fraud and other charges.
这是一个非常好的消息
That is very good news.
更好的消息是他的被捕
And the better news is that his arrest
U签证是一种非移♥民♥签证,旨在为在美国遭受特定犯罪行为的受害者提供临时合法身份和工作授权。
给了你们获得U签证的资格
makes you ligible for something called a U- Visa,
专门为犯罪受害者提供的一种签证
reserved specifically for victims of crime.
等会 这太棒了 你是怎么...
Wait, that's amazing, how did you--
这事还没定下来 但听证会在下周二
It's not a done deal yet, but the hearing's next Tuesday
早上十点 我会调整一下我的时间
at 10:00 a.m., so I've worked a little magic into my schedule
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表