剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表
Why?
她被谋杀了
She was murdered.
不知为何萨利和那伙人牵涉其中
There's a connection somehow to Sully and this crew.
这一切都说不通
None of this makes any sense.
有时候过去会让你无法自拔
Sometimes the past can swallow you up.
我们很容易被卷入其中 尽管我们不愿承认这一点
It's easier to get sucked in than we'd like to admit.
萨利向我发过誓会改邪归正
Sully swore to me he was gonna be a better man.
我向你保证 也许每个人都认为萨利是这样的人
I'm telling you, this might be who everyone thinks Sully is,
但他不是
but it's not.
假设这是真的
Let-Let's say that's true.
他们招募萨利
There had to have been a reason
肯定出于某种原因
why they recruited Sully.
你觉得那会是什么
Now, what do you suppose that might be?
我不知道
I don't know.
你说瑞安在骚扰萨利
You said Ryan was harassing Sully.
关于什么事 工作上的事吗
About what? Something about work?
萨利在国王仓库兼♥职♥
Sully was moonlighting at Kings Warehouse.
我想瑞安是想分一杯羹之类的
I think Ryan was trying to get in there or something.
他在做什么样的兼♥职♥
He was moonlighting doing what?
萨利是一名保安
Sully was working as a security guard.
这就是你说的那个因为维护而关闭的仓库吗
And this is the same warehouse that you said was closed because of maintenance?
对 就几天
Yeah. Uh, for a few days.
萨利说那里有一条天然气管道需要修理
Sully said it was a gas line that needed to be fixed.
他还因为失去了班次而闷闷不乐
He was bummed about losing shifts.
我猜萨利还有进入大楼的权限吧
And I'm guessing Sully still has access to the building?
安全卡
A security card?
对
Right.
仓库里存放着什么东西
What do they keep at Kings Warehouse?
龙虾 你在开玩笑吧
Lobster? You're kidding, right?
他们从那边把船上的捕获物运过来
They bring the catch from the boats through there.
听着 我和其他任何人一样喜欢龙虾卷
Look, I love a lobster roll as much as the next guy,
但为什么会有人抢劫龙虾仓库
but why would anybody knock over a lobster warehouse?
我觉得很有可能
Well, I think there's a pretty good chance
他们利用龙虾走私其他东西
they're bringing more than lobster through there.
警长说这个小镇有些犯罪问题
The sheriff said they're dealing with a crime problem.
可能是枪♥支♥ 毒品...谁知道呢
Could be guns, drugs... who knows?
但国王仓库是目标
But Kings Warehouse is the target.
而现在那里是空着的
And right now, it's empty.
没错 我看到市政♥府♥今天更换了一条天然气管道
Yeah, I see the city has a gas line replacement today.
好了
All right.
我接入了国王仓库的门禁卡系统
I tapped into the Kings Warehouse key card system.
给我一分钟 - 萨利的安全卡
Just give me a minute. - Oh, our guy's security card
用了他的全名 伊森·沙利文
would be his full name-- Ethan Sullivan.
萨利只是他的昵称
Sully's just a nickname.
柯尔特 行了
Colter, please.
别侮辱我的智商
Let's not insult my intelligence.
好了
Okay.
萨利的门禁卡29分钟前被刷过
Sully's key card swiped in 29 minutes ago.
西边入口 你想让我通知警方吗
West side entrance. You want me to notify the police?
先不急
Not yet.
看看是怎么个事
See what I got.
别动 别动 躺好
Don't move. Don't move. Just hold still.
低下头 低下头
Put your head down. Put your head down.
这里是米勒警长
This is Sheriff Miller.
警长 我是柯尔特
Sheriff, it's Colter.
怎么了 - 我在国王仓库
What's up? - I'm at Kings Warehouse.
这里发生了一起抢劫 有人受伤了
There's a robbery in progress, got a man down.
管道工人 - 他没事吧
Gas employee. - He okay?
还有气 - 我们马上过去
He's breathing. - We're on our way.
很好 尽快过来
Yeah, good. Get here soon.
好了 你不要动
Okay. Hey, just hold still.
救援马上就到 好吗
Help's on the way, okay?
好的
Okay.
你还要我关掉摄像头多久
How long do you want me to keep these cameras down for?
我们让你关到什么时候你就关到什么时候
You keep them down until we say,
除非你想看到你的女人碎尸万段
unless you want to find your lady filleted.
把枪放下
Drop it.
你到底是谁
Who the hell are you?
我为丹妮拉工作
I'm working for Daniela.
丹妮拉 她还好吗
For Daniela? Wha-- Is she okay?
他们就是以此说服你和他们合作的吗
That's how they were able to convince you to go along with this?
告诉你他们会像杀了西蒙一样杀了她
Told you they were gonna kill her just like Simone?
她试图反击
She tried to fight back.
克莱姆当着我的面杀了她
Clem killed her right in front of me.
他说他也会这么对丹妮拉
He said he was gonna do the same to Daniela.
他们在跟踪她
They were following her.
他们给我看了她的照片
He showed me pictures of her
在她...在她车里 工作时的照片
in her... in her car, at work.
她没事 她很担心你
She's fine. She's worried about you.
我们得带你离开这里
We need to get you out of here.
克莱姆逃不掉的
Clem's not gonna get away with this.
警长马上就到 他会处理的
Sheriff's on his way. He'll handle it.
他们在偷什么
What are they stealing down there?
芬太尼
Fentanyl.
克莱姆从某个人♥渣♥那里得到消息
Clem got a tip from some dirtbag
告诉他龙虾笼
who told him that the lobster pots
被用来走私毒品到这里
are being used to smuggle drugs into here.
瑞安吗 - 对
Ryan? - Yeah.
他们试图说服我加入
They were trying to talk me into it.
我一直拒绝了
I kept saying no.
后来他们和克莱姆一起出现在酒吧里
Then they showed up at the bar with Clem.
我试图确保西蒙安全到家
I tried to make sure Simone got home safe,
但他们尾随我们到了那里
but they followed us there and
然后杀了西蒙把我带走
that's when they killed her and grabbed me.
还让你帮他们把车弃掉
And made you help them ditch your car.
他们想让这看起来
They wanted to make it seem like
我背叛了丹妮拉 我抛弃了她
I was cheating on Daniela, and that I ran out on her.
给他们足够的时间交易毒品
Give them enough time to do the drug score.
我永远都不会背叛丹妮拉
I would never cheat on Daniela.
我被陷害了
I was being set up.
一旦他们杀了你 这一切都不重要了
Eh, once they kill you, it doesn't matter anyway.
他们为什么要给你一把枪
Why'd they give you a gun?
我在货车里看到了你
I saw you in the van.
我让他们认为他们可以信任我
I had them thinking that they could trust me.
当我看到机会来临时
When I saw the opportunity,
我把枪对准了瑞安
I pulled the gun on Ryan.
我试着逃跑
I tried to escape.
我早该知道他们在测试我
I should've known that they were testing me.
那把枪甚至没有上膛
The gun wasn't even loaded.
我敢说那把枪上膛了
I bet you that gun's loaded.
你何不把枪拿上 咱们赶紧离开这里
Why don't you grab it and let's get the hell out of here?
克莱姆还在那里吗
Is Clem still down there?
对
Yeah.
我们必须安静地离开
Yeah, we're gonna have to leave quietly.
不
Nah.
他要为对西蒙的所作所为付出代价
He's gonna pay for what he did to Simone.
萨利 萨利 嘿
Sully. Sully, hey.
萨利
Sully.
萨利 嘿 萨利
Sully. Hey. Hey, Sully.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking.
你会害死自己的
You're gonna get yourself killed.
也许吧
Yeah, maybe.
萨利 你不必这么做 嘿
Sully, you don't have to do this. Hey.
你在干什么 - 举起手来
What are you doing? - Hands up.
嘿
Hey.
萨利
Sully.
冷静点 萨利
Easy, Sully.
举起手来
Hands up.
想做什么就做吧 - 闭嘴
Do it if you're gonna do it. - Shut up.
你没那个胆量 来啊
剧集 | 寻宝侦探(2024) | 导航列表