剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表
I could relieve you of that title.
我可以让你卸下这个恶名
All the North would be too busy singing the tales of...
整个北方都会忙着歌♥颂
Geralt of Rivia, the the White Wolf or or something.
利维亚的杰洛特 白狼或者其他什么的
Butcher is right.
屠夫说得对
Mind if I hop up? I'm not wearing the right footwear.
我能跳上来吗 我穿的鞋不对
Don't touch Roach. Yeah, right, yeah.
别碰洛奇 是是是
The elves called this Dol Blathanna
精灵们称此地为多尔·布雷坦纳
before bequeathing it to the humans
后来这里被人类占领
and retreating into their golden palaces in the mountains.
精灵们撤退回了他们在山间的黄金宫殿
There I go again, just... delivering exposition.
我又这样了...絮絮叨叨科普个不停
Geralt?
杰洛特
Geralt? Wh Where are you going?
杰洛特 你要去哪
Geralt, don't leave me.
杰洛特 别抛下我
Hello?
喂
What are we looking for again? Blessed silence.
我们在找什么来着 片刻安宁
Yeah, I don't really go in for that.
好吧 这可不是我要找的
Have you ever hunted a devil before?
你有猎过恶魔吗
Devils don't exist. Right.
世上没有恶魔 好吧
Obviously. Then, uh... then what are we doing?
显然如此 那...那我们这是在干什么
Sometimes there's monsters, sometimes there's money.
有时是怪物 有时是钱财
Rarely both.
极少两者兼得
That's the life.
这就是人生
Shit!
靠
Act Two begins!
第二幕开始了
What was that? Looks like a tiny cannonball from a...
那是什么 看起来像是个小铁球...
Oh, my gosh.
老天爷啊
Geralt... it is a devil.
杰洛特 真的是恶魔
I have to see this magical, this mythi...
我必须见见这个神奇的 神秘的...
Leave me be!
别来烦我
You talk.
你会说话
Of course I talk!
我当然会说话
What happened with you? Your mother fuck a goat?
你是怎么回事 你妈是上了只山羊吗
I am Torque the Sylvan, a rare and intelligent creature!
我是森林神托克 一种罕见的智慧生物
You're a dick. With balls.
你就是根屌♥ 有球的那种
Balls I got from humans,
铁球是人类那里来的
who left our food filled with iron meant to poison me!
他们拿铁给我吃 想毒死我
Did your mother fuck a snowman?
那你妈是上了只雪人吗
You are intelligent, I'll give you that.
你确实挺有智慧 我承认这一点
So I won't kill you, but you can't stay here.
所以我不会杀你 但你不能留在这里
Neither can you.
你也不能
Look into her eyes.
看着她的双眼
Look until a door becomes a window.
直到门变成窗
Seek to understand your partner's greatest fears.
努力理解你搭档最大的恐惧
With our eyes?
用我们的眼睛吗
No, piglet. With chaos.
不 猪仔 用混沌能量
Thought transference should flow through you,
意念转移会如流水从你们间淌过
like learning to dance or swim or kiss.
就如同学习跳舞 游泳 或接吻一样
Come on, you can do it.
加油 你能做到的
drowning...
...淹死... ...
Anica's worst fear is snakes.
艾尼卡最大的恐惧是蛇
Come here.
过来
You take weeks to lift your stone.
你花了好几周才举起石头
You can't bend water.
你无法把水弯曲
You struggle to perform the simplest physical tasks.
你要费九牛二虎之力才能完成简单的体力活
And now you lie to me?
而如今你却对我撒谎
Your worst fear makes such sense.
你最大的恐惧情有可原
Even if you were a beauty, still, no one would love you.
就算你是个美女 也没有人会爱你的
Tissaia's right.
蒂莎娅没说错
I've been here for weeks and can barely do shit.
我来了好几周了 却什么都做不好
See, my thought transference trial at Ban Ard took...
我在班·阿德的意念转移测试花了...
three days.
三天才完成
Boy I was paired with had a phobia of cheese.
和我搭档的男孩害怕奶酪
I want to be good. Good at something.
我想变厉害 在某件事上厉害
You'll get there.
你会成功的
I didn't give up.
我当时就没有放弃
Now I can read minds.
现在我可以读心了
Great. Is that what you're doing?
棒极了 你就是在干这事吗
You can read me, if you like.
如果你愿意的话 你也可以读我的
I don't think it's working. You can see.
我觉得没用 你能看见的
You can see.
你能看见的
Just...
你只需要...
Just look past.
透过眼睛看得远一点
I see them.
我看见了
What are they?
它们是什么
Moon jellyfish.
月亮水母
I... I can hear them.
我能听到它们的声音
Cicadas in summer.
夏日里的蝉鸣
I can taste it.
我可以尝到它的味道
It's warm bread.
是热乎的面包
Are these the things you love?
这些是你喜爱的东西吗
These are the things I thought you would love.
这些是我以为你会喜爱的东西
So tired.
好累啊
But I can't sleep, either.
我也睡不着
You're still scared, aren't you?
你还是很害怕是吗
Well, you're safe now.
你现在安全了
I've got you.
有我们呢
I'm looking for...
我在找
for Geralt of Rivia.
利维亚的杰洛特
Do you know him?
你知道他吗
Afraid I don't.
我不知道
He's a knight?
他是个骑士吗
I don't know.
我不知道
What about your mother or your father?
你的父母呢
My parents died when I was a baby.
在我还小的时候我父母就去世了
My grandmother took care of me.
一直是我外婆照顾我
Where is she?
她在哪
She, um...
她
died.
死了
In the Nilfgaard attack.
死于尼弗迦德帝国的进攻
Oh. I'm so sorry.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry, too,
对于你的家人
for your family.
我也感到很遗憾
We'll get through this together.
我们会一起撑过去的
We take care of our own.
我们自己照顾我们自己
Get up.
起来
Welcome, Fringilla.
欢迎你 芙琳吉拉
Welcome, Lark.
欢迎你 拉克
Welcome, Doralis.
欢迎你 朵拉丽思
Welcome, Sabrina.
欢迎你 萨宾娜
And welcome back, piglet.
欢迎回来 猪仔
Tor Lara, the Tower of the Gull.
托尔·劳拉 海鸥之塔
The most potent place on the continent.
大♥陆♥上最蕴含法力的地方
Off limits, except to the Brotherhood of Sorcerers.
除了术士兄弟会谁都不准来
Why?
为什么
This trial tests your ability
这道考验将会测试你们
to control the ultimate expression of chaos.
控制终极混沌能量的能力
Catch lightning in a bottle.
把闪电装进瓶子里
That's impossible. No, it's magic.
这不可能 可以的 这是魔法
Doralis.
朵拉丽思
Bottle up.
举起瓶子
Now.
现在
She's still breathing.
她还有呼吸
Lark, move Doralis aside.
拉克 把朵拉丽思抬到一边
Anica, your turn next.
艾尼卡 下一个是你
Quickly.
快点
You can do this. Quickly.
你可以的 快点
I did it.
我做到了
Piglet, your turn.
猪仔 到你了
Faster.
快点
Sabrina, show these girls how it's done.
萨宾娜 让这些女孩看看是怎么做的
剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表