剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表
He could not know.
命运使得这个意外就是帕薇塔
Destiny has determined the surprise be Pavetta.
当我听说罗格纳国王
When I heard that King Roegner
回来后发现他的孩子要出生了
had returned to find a child on the way...
我放弃了所有兑现意外律的想法
I abandoned all thought of claiming the Law of Surprise.
我知道...
I knew...
我知道没有哪个女人能接受这样的我
I knew no woman would ever accept me like this.
所以我等待着
And so I waited.
等着十二点的钟声来到 诅咒被解除
I waited until the twelfth bell when the curse breaks.
我从没打算见她
I never intended to meet her.
只是远远地看着她
Just to watch from afar.
直到命运使然...
Until destiny intervened...
我们情投意合
and our hearts collided.
黎明时 我抱着她醒来 而我...
And at dawn, I awoke with her in my arms and me...
又成了这副模样
like this.
我们怎么能挑战命运
Who are we to challenge destiny?
被人救了性命 便必须偿还债务
Life was saved, debt must be paid,
否则世界的规则将分崩离析
or the whole order of the world falls apart.
遵从命运的安排
Honor destiny's wish,
否则它会将愤怒发泄到我们身上
or unleash its wrath upon us.
没有我们
There is no us!
我从不向生不出孩子的男人制定的法则低头
I bow to no law made by men who never bore a child!
你们中间就没有一个人
Is there not a man amongst you
能在命运面前不畏缩吗
who does not cower before destiny?
你 猎魔人
You, Witcher...
你见过各种各样的毒牙利爪
who has known monsters of every fang and claw...
你也害怕命运吗
are you afraid too?
不
No.
我见过母亲们为孩子的死而痛打自己
I've seen mothers lash themselves raw over the death of a child,
认为是自己激怒了命运
believing they crossed destiny,
却无视门外瘟疫车里其他50个孩子的臭味
ignoring the stench of the 50 other children in the plague cart outside.
命运...
Destiny...
使人们相信这操蛋的世界还有规则
helps people believe there's an order to this horseshit.
尽管事实并非如此
There isn't.
但许下的承诺必须兑现
But a promise made must be honored.
这对一个平民而言是如此
As true for a commoner...
对王后而言亦是如此
as it is for a queen.
我爱多尼 母亲
I love Duny, Mother.
我要嫁给他
I will marry him.
我能终于获得自♥由♥
I will finally be free.
这就是你的命运
Here is your destiny.
不
No!
王后 你受伤了吗
My Queen, are you hurt?
你现在相信命运了吗
Do you believe in destiny now?
我以为你外祖母的天赋没有遗传到你
I thought your grandmother's gift had skipped you...
就像我一样
as it did me.
看来我错了
It seems I was wrong.
在很多事情上都错了
About so many things.
命运发话了
Destiny has spoken!
我听到了
And I have listened.
我们要尊重意外律
The Law of Surprise will be honored.
帕薇塔将嫁给...
Pavetta will marry...
乌奇翁王子
Lord Urcheon.
你们要是反应不佳
React poorly,
不仅要面对雌狮
and you won't just face the Lioness,
还将面对史凯利杰的海猎犬
you will be facing the sea hounds of Skellige.
因为卡兰瑟王后
Because Queen Calanthe...
已经答应了我的求婚
has agreed to my proposal of marriage.
今晚将有两场婚誓
There will be two vows here tonight!
我想这是可以接受的
I assume that's agreeable.
是可喜的
Delightful.
不
No!
达拉
Dara?
达拉
Dara?
我喝了布洛克莱昂之水
I drank the waters.
会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
什么会没事
What's going to be okay?
一切都会没事的
Everything.
将你的过去抛诸脑后
Leave your past behind.
加入我们
Join us.
喝了它 忘了吧
Drink and forget.
为什么没有用
Why isn't it working?
来
Come.
山克杨在召唤你
Shan-Kayan calls to you.
你是为谁而来的
Which one of us are you here for?
抱歉你没能过上自己的人生
I'm sorry you didn't have a life.
但说实话 你也没错过什么
But if truth be told, you're not missing much.
我知道还能呼吸的我说出这种话很容易
I know it's easy for me to say with warm breath in my lungs,
而你什么都不能做
and you with nothing.
但是...你又能拥有什么呢
Still... what would you have had?
父母吗
Parents?
是他们宣判了你最终的命运
Well, they're the ones who wrote your last act,
所以失去他们没什么可惜的
so not much lost there.
朋友吗
Friends?
很可能只是酒肉朋友
Most likely fair weather.
爱人吗
Lovers?
我承认能享乐一时 但最终都会让你失望
Fun for a bit, I'll admit, but all eventually disappoint.
面对现实吧
And let's face it,
你是个女孩
you're a girl.
你的母亲有件事说对了
Your mother was right about one thing.
我们只是个容器
We're just vessels.
即使他们说我们是特别的
And even when we're told we're special,
就像我曾经那样
as I was,
你也会如此
as you would've been,
可我们仍然只是容器
we're still just vessels...
供他们索取
for them to take...
不断索取
and take...
直到我们被掏空
until we're empty...
只身一人
and alone.
所以你算是幸运的
So, count yourself lucky.
你在不知情的情况下作弊赢得了比赛
You've cheated the game and won without even knowing it.
安息吧
Sleep well.
帕薇塔
Pavetta.
多尼
Duny.
我祝福你们...
With my blessing...
喜结连理
I thee bind.
十二点的钟声还没响起
The twelfth bell has not yet rung.
发生了什么
What has happened?
你对这段婚姻的祝福
I think your blessing of this marriage...
让这段命运圆♥满♥了
has fulfilled a destiny.
诅咒解除了
The curse has been lifted.
我觉得这能让我创造出最伟大的歌♥谣
I think this has the makings of my greatest ballad yet.
前提是你还能活到清晨 别...
If you're alive in the morning. Don't...
在黎明前去任何奇特的河流里抓鳟鱼
grope for trout in any peculiar rivers until dawn.
不 等等 等等
No, wait! Wait.
你救了我的命
You saved my life.
我必须报答你
I must repay you.
你已经证明了自己
You've proven yourself
是会做出同样事情的人
to be the kind of man who would do the same.
-我什么都不要 -不 求你了
- I want nothing. - No, please.
求你了 利维亚的杰洛特
Please, Geralt of Rivia,
不要觉得你是在帮我的忙
do not feel like you're doing me a service.
我无法在终生债务的阴影中开始我新的人生
I cannot start a new life in the shadow of a life debt.
那好吧
Fine.
我
I...
就按照传统来
claim the tradition as you have,
意外律
the Law of Surprise.
你要把你已经拥有却毫不知情的那样东西送给我
Give me that which you already have but do not know.
不
No!
你干了什么 猎魔人
What have you done, Witcher?
不要害怕 陛下
剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表