剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表
我丈夫死后
I raised 'em,
我一个人把孩子们拉扯大
all on me own after me husband died.
我现在得反抗
But now I have to fight back.
我也会这个就好了
I wish I could do that.
是魔法
It's magic.
不是真的
It's not real.
威戈佛特兹是我们的新老爹吗
Is Vilgefortz to be our new daddy?
你在泰莫利亚干过
You did time in Temeria.
你相信弗尔泰斯特国王会领北方军来吗
Do you believe King Foltest will bring the Northern armies?
他一定会的
I know he will.
他的女儿被诅咒了 吸血妖鸟
His daughter was cursed. A striga.
可能只有我觉得她并非无药可救
I guess I was the only one who didn't see her as a lost cause.
你救了她
You saved her?
是我们
Well, we did.
我找了一个猎魔人
I enlisted a witcher.
利维亚的杰洛特
Geralt of Rivia.
我常想命运带他去了哪
I often wonder where fate took him.
肯定不是好地方
Somewhere unpleasant, I'm sure.
你该小心他这种人
You should be wary of his kind.
他们总是令人失望
They're so often disappointing.
啤酒可不会令人失望
The ale won't disappoint.
有机会就得好好享受啤酒
We should enjoy it while we can.
这是尼弗迦德第一个要毁的东西
It's the first thing Nilfgaard will destroy.
你总这么相信宿命吗
Must you always be so fatalistic?
只有这样才合理
It's only appropriate,
我们总会死
seeing as we might die.
那今晚更该好好活了
All the more reason to live tonight.
像你这样
Mmm. Like you.
你准备好了吗
So, are you ready?
死亡
To die?
是的
Yes.
我已经活了两三辈子了
I've lived two or three lifetimes already.
但你对此都不满意
But you haven't been satisfied in any of them.
我尽力了
I've tried.
但我没什么东西传承
But I've no legacy to leave behind.
没有家人
No family.
现在该接受事实了 人生没有更多给予
It's time to accept that life has no more to give.
你还有许多可以给予
You still have so much left to give.
我们的五万大军正从辛特拉出发 长官
Fifty thousand of our soldiers are marching from Cintra, sir.
我知道
I know.
我们攻下要塞
We wipe out the keep,
等将军的军队抵达
and when the General's forces arrive,
他们可以朝北方推进
they push through to the North.
要是太迟了呢
And if it's too late?
芙琳吉拉 告诉他没法单独拿下泰莫利亚
Fringilla, tell him he cannot possibly take Temeria alone.
告诉他他不能理解这样的风险
Tell him he cannot possibly understand the stakes at play.
兄弟会 来了
The Brotherhood... they're here.
我们的侦察兵看见他们了
Our scouts just spotted them,
他们在加强防御
fortifying the keep.
我们必须行动
We must move.
有多少
How many?
我们不清楚
We don't know.
我们得等着
We must wait.
杀光一些叛乱的农民是一♥码♥事
It is one thing to destroy a few peasant insurgents,
但是我们不能对抗未知的魔法
but we cannot combat unknown magic.
我们也有魔法
We have magic too.
没有规则和约束
Without rules or restrictions.
我会亲自去跟他们耗
I will personally deplete them
直到他们全都精疲力竭
until they are empty...
无能为力
and powerless.
卡西尔 如果哨站的消息准确
Cahir, if the report from the trading post is true,
希瑞菈可能已经过了雅鲁加河
Cirilla may already be across the Yaruga.
这
This...
是我们
is our chance...
光耀白色火焰的机会
to honor the White Flame.
大人 别管希瑞菈了
Sir, forget Princess Cirilla.
有了将军 我们能占下整块大♥陆♥
With the General, we can take the Continent.
够了
Enough!
我们不会放弃她的
We will not lose her.
测试兄弟会的防御
Test the Brotherhood's defenses.
话说回来 你是从哪里来的
Where did you come from, anyway?
你和其他人一样在逃离战争吗
You tryin' to outrun the war like the rest of them?
这几周都有难民往这方向逃散
Refugees have been headin' this way for weeks now.
妈妈心软 收留了你
Mum's a bleedin' heart, takin' you in.
你是聋了还是怎么的
Are you dumb or somethin'?
你为什么不说话
Why don't you talk?
你看不出来她受的苦够多了吗
Can't you see she's been through hell?
她来不是为了帮你这懒虫干活的
She's not here to take chores off your lazy hands.
如果你留下 你能教教他礼仪吗
If you stay, think you could teach him some manners?
尼弗迦德
Nilfgaard.
他们来了
They're here.
再来一次
Again.
起来 所有人都起来
Get up! Everyone up!
快走
Move!
把术士都引出去
Draw the mages out.
我们不会输给他们
We will not lose to them.
弯腰 我们不知道他们还有什么花招
Stay low. We don't know what other tricks they may have.
可能结束了
Maybe it's over.
不 芙琳吉拉才刚刚开始
No, Fringilla's just getting started.
还没到两天
It hasn't been two days yet.
尼弗迦德的军队怎么会已经来了
How is Nilfgaard's army here already?
无所谓了 我们等不及北方王国了
Doesn't matter. We can't wait for the Northern Kingdoms.
-我们得战斗 -我们只有22个人
- We have to fight. - There are only 22 of us now.
晚上的攻击之后那群懦夫就逃了
Those cowards fled after tonight's attack,
但我哪里也不去
but I'm not goin' anywhere.
我活够了
I've lived enough.
他们来了 我们得行动了
They're coming. We must move.
你们十个上战场 快去
The ten of you, to the field. Go!
萨宾娜 你带村民去火炮室
Sabrina, you take the villagers to the artillery room.
特莉丝 跟我来
Triss, come with me.
-这边 跟我走 -离开战壕
- This way! Follow me! - Clear the battlement!
-去高塔上观察 -高塔
- Keep watch on the tower. - The tower?
保存你的混沌能量
Reserve your chaos.
这迷雾看起来不妙啊 屠夫
I don't like the look of this mist, Butcher.
不自然
It's not natural.
小心
Hey, careful now.
别乱动
Easy does it.
你被咬了 屠夫
You got bit, Butcher.
你神志不清 但还活着
You're delirious, but you're not dead.
起码不能死在我手上
Not on my watch!
慢点 叫你别乱动
Hey, come on now, be still, I said.
我们在回我农场的路上
We're goin' to my farm.
等这几匹可怜的老马拉我们回去
Just as soon as these poor old horses can take us there.
但你得保持清醒
You must stay awake, though.
屠夫 你听到了吗
Butcher, you hear me?
无论你做什么 千万别睡着
Don't you go to sleep now, whatever you do!
妈妈
Ma?
妈妈
Ma?
妈妈
Ma?
野兽退后 我要杀了你然后夺走宝藏
Back, you beast. I'll kill you and take your treasure.
别害怕 公主
Do not fear, Princess.
该吃饭了
Dinner time.
以后我会给你做一条龙牙项链
Someday I'll make you a necklace of dragon teeth.
最漂亮的项链
The prettiest necklace ever.
不
No.
我们要好好活着 也不能杀生
We must live and let live.
那是什么意思
What's that mean?
-这是我们的原则 -屠夫
- It's our code. - Hey, Butcher.
我们必须有所坚持
We have to cling to something.
如果做不到
If we don't,
剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表