剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表
- It's been two days. - For you and everyone else in the castle.
国王和王后命令我们留守此地
The King and Queen ordered us to remain here,
我们就要遵守命令
and that's what we shall do.
你为什么没有去
And why are you not there?
跟他们一起去
Wherever they are.
我的职责是保护你
My duty is to protect you.
你对这个负担很不满
You're resentful of that burden.
这是我一生中最大的荣幸
It's the greatest honor of my life.
你们俩太没意思了
You are both incredibly boring.
很多很多年以前
Many, many years ago,
据说巫师会把小女孩关在塔里
sorcerers were known to lock little girls in towers.
我开始理解他们这么做的原因了
I'm beginning to understand why.
你知道警世故事对我不管用
You know cautionary tales don't work on me.
据说那些小女孩被诅咒了
The girls were said to be cursed.
她们预示着人类的灭亡
They were said to announce the end of the human race.
所以她们被有计划地杀害了
So they were systematically killed.
故事结束
The end.
我的外祖母会没事吗
Will my grandmother be all right?
你会没事的 公主
You will be all right, Princess.
你是她的血脉
You are her blood.
有其祖 必有其孙
And the apple never falls far from the tree.
我们要输了
We're losing!
史凯利杰的船呢
The ships from Skellige?
暴风雨来了 陛下
There's been a storm, Your Majesty.
援军不会来了
No one's coming!
那我们就孤军奋战 绝不能拱手相让辛特拉
Then we fight alone. We cannot surrender Cintra!
我们也不会投降
Nor will we!
伊斯特
Eist!
让开
Move!
不
No!
指引我们走向你安全的怀抱
Guide us to the safety of your arms,
在你的光芒中拥抱我们
hold us in your light,
保护我们的灵魂不受帝国黑暗的威胁
protect us from the imperial darkness that threatens our souls.
希瑞菈公主
Princess Cirilla...
我们会没事吗
Are we going to be okay?
别担心 马丁
Don't worry, Martin.
女王陛下会打败尼弗迦德帝国
The Queen will defeat Nilfgaard.
我们很快就能回家了
We will go home soon.
殿下
Your Highness.
在他们得手之前绝不会善罢甘休
...won't stop until they get what they want!
先过了我这一关
...A hundred arrows on my body first!
陛下 必须...
Your Majesty, what must...
好孩子
My sweet child.
小心
Careful.
小心
Careful.
辛特拉正在遭受攻击
Cintra is under attack.
伊斯特死了
Eist is dead.
尼弗迦德帝国已经进城了
Nilfgaard have made their way into the city.
为什么
Why?
百姓们...
The citizens...
有多少人安全地待在这里
how many of them are safe within our walls?
一百人左右 陛下 都是宴会上的宾客
A hundred or so, Your Majesty. The guests from the banquet.
物资呢...
The supplies...
看看我们是否充足
check we have enough.
遵命
Aye.
孩子 我不在的时候
You've been brave, my child,
你表现得勇敢吗
while I've been gone?
没有 问问莫斯萨克 我很不耐烦
I haven't. Ask Mousesack. I've been impatient.
总有一天你要统治这片土地
You will rule this land someday.
你知道的 对吗
You know that, don't you?
你为什么要说这些
Why are you saying all this?
你要死了吗
Are you dying?
好孩子
My sweet child,
等我离开之后 一切会比现在夸张得多
when I go, it will be far more dramatic than this.
孩子
Now, child...
让我休息一下吧
let me rest.
他们到了城♥堡♥门口
They've reached the gate.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
这能坚持多久
How long will it hold?
我能撑多久就撑多久
As long as I hold.
知道维瑟米尔会怎么说吗
You know what Vesemir would say.
"猎魔人不应扮演白衣骑士
"Witchers shouldn't play at being white knights.
不应支持并维护♥法♥律
We shouldn't try and uphold the law.
我们不炫耀技艺
We don't show off.
只拿钱消灾"
We get paid in coin."
他说得对
And he's right.
想听听我杀的第一个怪物吗
Want to hear about my first monster?
就在凯尔莫罕外面不到50英里的地方
Wasn't 50 miles outside of Kaer Morhen.
身形巨大
He was huge.
臭得要命
Stinking.
头上没毛
Bald head.
一口烂牙
Rotten teeth.
他把一个小女孩从马车上拽了下来
He pulled that girl from the cart,
当着女孩父亲的面撕烂了她的衣裳 说道
tore her dress off in front of her father and said,
"让你见识见识什么叫真正的男人"
"It's time you met a real man."
我也对他说了同样的话
I told him it was time he met one too.
我挥了两剑才杀掉他
It took two strikes to kill him.
这两剑不是很利落
They weren't clean.
但力道很足
But they were spectacular.
然后我看向那个女孩
I turned to that girl afterwards.
她浑身都是那人的血
She was drenched in the man's blood.
她看了我一眼
She took one look at me,
然后尖叫起来 吐了一地
screamed, vomited,
接着就昏过去了
and passed out.
好吧
Yeah.
我本以为这个世界也需要我
I thought the world needed me too.
你刚刚在和谁说话
Who were you talking to?
我的马
I talk to my horse.
-真悲哀 -是吗
- That's sad. - Is it?
回答我 猎魔人
Tell me, Witcher.
你既不相信命运
You don't believe in destiny
也不相信小恶
or the lesser evil.
那你相信什么
What do you believe in?
你想问的是
You mean...
我相信谁
who do I believe.
我从不站边
I don't pick sides.
你只是宰杀怪物
You just kill monsters.
我已经决定了
I've made my decision.
仔细思考了你给我下的最后通牒
You gave me an ultimatum and I find they work.
明天我就离开布拉维坎
Tomorrow, I'll leave Blaviken.
永不返回
For good.
我的弟兄们爱我 我也爱他们
My men, they love me and I love them.
但已经好久没人见过我了
But it's been a long time since someone saw me.
我还是个女孩的时候
When I was a girl,
我母亲常常用手指
my mother used to run her fingers...
轻抚我的额头
over my forehead.
她常说
She'd say...
如果能知道我在想什么
she'd give a lovely lintar...
她愿意付出一个林塔的代价
to know the thoughts going around in there.
放开了开火 开火
Fire at will! Fire!
继续火攻
Bring more fire!
陛下 尼弗迦德人快要突破城♥堡♥正门了
Your Majesty, the Nilfgaardians will breach the castle gates.
已经突破了
Have breached.
我的法术已经无法再抵挡敌军了 陛下
My powers could not hold them any longer, Your Majesty.
现在怎么办 我们该做什么
Now what? What do we do?
莫斯萨克
Mousesack.
他在门卫
He's in the gatekeep.
也许命运女神仍然垂青着我们
Destiny may yet side with us.
达内克
Danek.
是时候了
It's time.
什么
剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表