剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表
The king fled the castle, ignoring the rising death toll.
尼弗迦德推♥翻♥他们的国王之后
After Nilfgaard overthrew their king,
术士兄弟会不能再冒险了
the Brotherhood couldn't risk it happening again,
所以他们三个月前派我来治好这生物
so they sent me here three months ago to cure the creature.
狼人是由异变引起的
Vukodlaks are freak mutations.
-他们无法被治愈 -好在它并不是狼人
- They can't be cured. - Good thing it's not a vukodlak.
如果你能告诉我到底
Two thousand orens if you
是什么杀了这些人 我就给你两千奥伦
can tell me what exactly killed these people.
你不想让人们知道它打败了一个猎魔人
You didn't want the people to know that it bested a witcher.
你让他们相信他带着赏金逃跑了
And you let them believe that he fled with their coin.
你们两个显然不认识
You two clearly weren't acquainted.
他的心脏和肝脏都不见了
His heart's missing along with his liver.
我只知道一种生物会如此挑食
Only one creature I know is that picky an eater.
吸血妖鸟
A striga.
吸血妖鸟是老太婆们才会讲的传说
Strigas are old wives' tales.
它们很罕见
They're very rare.
制♥造♥妖鸟唯一的办法就是通过诅咒
The only way to make one is through a curse.
-有人想要雅妲死 -嗯
- Someone wanted Adda dead. - Mm-hmm.
但诅咒不止作用于雅妲
But the curse didn't stop with Adda.
它让她的女儿变成了一个怪物
It turned her daughter into a monster.
她的女儿
Her daughter?
吸血妖鸟是女性
Strigas are female.
这只吸血妖鸟是公主变的
This striga's a princess.
能 能不能
Uh... can... can...
他们能不能做些什么
Uh, can they do something?
他们 他们只是在那里看
Uh, they... they're just watching.
最后的鼓掌倒是点睛之笔
It was a nice touch with the applause.
你觉得我们还能做多少次
So how many more times do you think we get to do this?
我不知道
I don't know.
你很快就要去你的遗迹里了 帅气的探险家
Soon you'll be off to your ruins, dashing explorer.
兼♥职♥的帅气探险家
Part-time dashing explorer.
斯崔葛布说泰莫利亚非常依赖它的术士
Stregobor says Temeria leans heavily on its mages.
所以也许你会忙到顾不上我
So maybe you'll be too busy for me.
或者你才会忙到顾不上我
Or maybe you'll be too busy
一旦你尝到亚甸盛宴的滋味
for me once you get a taste of Aedirn revelry.
维尔福瑞尔国王很英俊 据称如此
King Virfuril is handsome. Allegedly.
如果我做得好
If I do a good job...
我可以说服他让你进入我们的遗迹里
I can persuade him to give you access to our ruins.
-也许我们就能永远做下去 -好啊
- Maybe we'll do this forever. - Yeah.
今天入会仪式后 我们就全权负责了
Well, after the initiation today, we're in charge.
我们能自己做决定 做自己想做的人
We get to make the decisions, be who we want to be.
怎么了
What's wrong?
芙琳吉拉和其他人能很清楚地看到
Fringilla and the others see their
她们理想中的自己
ideal selves so clearly.
她们清楚地知道要用魔法做什么
They know exactly what they want for their enchantments.
别那么担心了
Stop worrying so much.
对一个班·阿德学院的人来说当然容易了
Easy for a Ban Ard boy.
你们这些呆瓜在上议会之前
You dolts needn't change a single wrinkle
连脸上一条皱纹都不需要改变
before heading to court.
你想要什么
What do you want?
还记得那个在这个山洞里
Remember that scared girl
跌倒在你脚下 心怀恐惧
who tumbled at your feet in this cave...
而完全不自知其力量的女孩吗
totally unaware of her power?
我想回到亚甸的家 忘掉过去的那个我
I want to go back home to Aedirn and never be her again.
-你要去亚甸吗 -是的
- You're bound for Aedirn? - Yes.
恕我直言 你是
Let me be candid. You are a...
天生造化如此的 对吗
first draft of what nature intended, yes?
幸运的是 我是后天改造的艺术家
Lucky for you, I'm the final artist.
我施咒的每一个女孩在艾瑞图萨学院中
Every girl I enchant leaves Aretuza
都是活生生的艺术品
a living work of art.
不管改造的难度有多大
No matter how challenging the clay.
很合适亚甸
Perfect for Aedirn.
灰色的裙子在暗示重要但无非分之想
A gray dress assumes importance without bald ambition.
这不是定稿 更像是预览
Ah. Not the final look. More a preview.
这世上没有人
There is not a person alive
在看镜子的适合觉得自己没什么问题
that does not look into the mirror and see some deformity.
除了我们
Except for us.
我们按自己的规则重塑自己 与外界无关
We remake ourselves on our terms. The world has no say in it.
你看
Look.
你可以永远解放镜子里的这个可怜人
You can free the victim in the mirror forever.
我不知道该从哪里开始
I don't know where to begin.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
我说闭眼
I said close them.
想象出全世界最强大的女人
Imagine the most powerful woman in the world.
她的头发 她的瞳色 没错
Her hair, the color of her eyes, yes...
但还有她举手投足间透出的力量
but also the strength of her posture.
她优雅的举止
The poise of her entire being.
你看见她了吗
Do you see her?
看见了
Yes.
睁开眼睛
Open your eyes.
她很惊艳
She is stunning.
梅利葛德小姐 你是被派去解决家庭纠纷
Miss Merigold, you were dispatched to settle a family affair,
不是去招募变异雇佣兵玩调查游戏
not to enlist a mutant mercenary for a game of sleuthing.
这不是游戏 上尉 今晚就是满月
This is no game, Captain. Tonight is a full moon,
杰洛特也证明了自己很有价值
and Geralt has already proved himself to be invaluable.
我们相信可以治愈那生物
We believe we can cure the creature.
你说她是个女孩
You say she's a girl.
你最好称她为公主殿下
Then you will refer to her as Her Royal Highness.
塞格林 我相信在紧急情况下
Segelin, I believe urgency
宫中的礼仪可以灵活一点
warrants flexibility in court decorum.
猎魔人的理论是一派胡言
The witcher's theory is nonsense.
雅妲公主是人♥民♥的天使
Princess Adda was the people's angel.
-谁会想杀她 -她的情人呢
- Who'd wish to murder her? - What about her lover?
这是煽动的谣言
Seditious rumors.
婊♥子♥们妒火中烧 无事生非
Idle courtesans trading out boredom for jealousy.
如果你能撤回你的卫兵
Perhaps if you called off your guards,
如果我们可以搜索废弃的城♥堡♥
if we were able to search the abandoned castle,
我们就能找到证据指明是谁诅咒了她
we could find clues as to who cursed her.
不过这个猎魔人会在公主熟睡时杀了她
Except this witcher would kill the princess as she sleeps,
-然后去领矿工的赏金 -叫她公主
- and collect the miners' coin. - Call her a princess.
你想的话 叫她独角兽也行
Call her a unicorn if you'd like to.
她在雅妲体内生长 靠她僵化的子♥宫♥为生
She grew inside Adda, feeding on her petrified womb.
-你不懂尊重吗 -渐渐变异
- Have you no respect? - Mutating.
生长了那么多年 直到她饿得不行了
Growing for years till she got so hungry...
她只能溜出去
she was forced to slither out.
腐肉 断骨 两条细长的腿
Rotten muscle, bent bones, two spidery legs,
在地上拖着爪子 发育过度的流产儿
claws dragging in the dirt. An overgrown abortion.
够了
Enough.
-陛下 -退下
- Your Highness? - Leave.
喂
Hey!
把门打开
Open the door!
把门打开 保护国王
Open this door! Protect the king!
猎魔人
Witcher!
公主的父亲是谁
Who's the princess' father?
我的人会杀了你 猎魔人
My men will kill you, Witcher.
有意思
It's funny.
你听说自己的妹妹被杀了
You learn that your sister was murdered,
一点反应都没有
and you didn't even flinch.
但我提起女孩的生父的时候
But the moment I mention the girl's father...
你为什么一直未婚
Why were you never married?
你在和一个国王说话
You are speaking to a king.
这正是我要说的
That is exactly my point.
你为什么不生个继承人
Why not produce your own heir?
为什么不杀了吸血妖鸟 避免叛乱
Why not kill the striga and avoid this revolt?
为什么现在要翻旧帐
Why drag this all out?
我俩交个底
Between you and me...
这只吸血妖鸟的父亲是谁
who is the striga's father?
我还记得小时候听过的关于猎魔人的故事
I remember hearing stories about witchers when I was a child.
那些故事都是真的吗
Is it true what they say?
变异赋予了你们能力
That the mutations that grant you your... abilities
也抹除了你们的情感
剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表