剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表
You need Jaskier to make his last wish
这样你就能抓住它
so you can capture it.
看来他许了两个愿望
So that's... two... then.
迪精会跟你斗争的
The djinn will fight you.
如果你试着让它屈服...
If you try and bend it...
这气味...
That scent...
丁香花和...
Lilac and...
醋栗
Gooseberries.
进入你的脑子真难
Tough to get in your head.
你有很强的意志力
You have a strong will,
但你无法与我抗衡
but you can't contend with me.
抱歉我不能直说 我知道你会抗争的
Sorry I couldn't be direct, I knew you'd fight it.
我喜欢老式的陷阱
And I do love a good old-fashioned trap.
老式的...
A good old-fashioned...
打盹
nap.
醒醒
Wake up.
醒醒
Wake up!
凯瑞尔丹
Chireadan.
终于醒了
At long last.
我们在哪里
Where are we?
在泡温泉 你觉得是在哪里呢
At the spa. Where do you think we are?
我希望你的横冲直撞是值得的
I hope your rampage was well worth it.
"横冲直撞"
"Rampage"?
我♥干♥了什么
What did I do?
要从哪里讲起
Where to begin?
你...
You...
袭击了一个当铺老板
attacked a pawnbroker in his shop,
踢他的要害
kicking him in the delicate places.
你还把药剂师拖到街上
You also dragged the apothecary into the street,
拉下他的裤子 用皮带抽打他的屁♥股♥
pulled down his pants and thrashed his arse with a belt.
他们俩都是市议会的成员
Both are on the town council,
他们想要篡夺市长的职位 把叶妮芙赶出去
who are voting to usurp the mayor and kick Yennefer out.
有印象吗
Any of this ring a bell?
这像是一个模糊的梦
Like a faded dream.
她让你替她报仇
She had you enact revenge on her behalf.
我试图阻拦你
I tried to stop you,
但守卫们以为我是来教唆你的
but the guards assumed I was there to abet.
判决将由你攻击的议会成员作出
The sentence will be passed by the very council members you attacked.
我们死定了
It is sure to be death.
我想这也是休息的一种方式吧
I suppose that's one way of getting some rest.
你到底为什么要在我警告你之后
Why on earth would you enlist the mage's help
还去寻求术士的帮助
after my warning?
就像你认为蝎子比蜘蛛更漂亮
It's like you thought the scorpion were prettier than a spider
因为它有漂亮的尾巴
because of its lovely tail.
你并没有那么热心
You weren't exactly forthcoming.
我承认我本可以让你更好地应对叶妮芙
I admit I could've better prepared you for Yennefer.
你被她迷住了 是吗
You're under her spell, aren't you?
我希望我是 但并没有
I wish I was, but no.
只是纯粹的身体化学反应
It's a simple issue of body chemistry.
你爱上她了吗
You're in love with her?
我想你也许能懂我
And I think perhaps you may understand me.
我以为搭建绞刑台要花更长的时间
I thought it would take longer to build the scaffold.
见鬼
Ah, fuck.
看看你
Here you are.
还记得我吗
Remember me?
我当时不知道你是个猎魔人
Did not know you were a witcher.
我一直想和猎魔人玩玩
I've always wanted to play with one.
我在哪里
Oh! Where am I?
很好
Right. Good.
很好
Good. Um...
我不想
Not to be...
惹什么麻烦
untoward or anything...
我们有没有
but... ...did we...
那个
you know...
做那个
...do the, uh...
哦 没有
Ooh, Go... Oh, no! No!
绝对什么都没发生
Definitely did not butter that biscuit.
我很抱歉
Look, I am so sorry,
我刚刚想起来我把 猫
but I've just remembered I left my... cat
落在 炉子上了
on the... stove.
我得走了
I... I really must be going.
说出你内心最深处的愿望 你就可以走了
Express your deepest desires and you can be on your way.
我内心最深处的愿望
Well, my deepest desires
已经满足了 非常感谢
are currently satisfied, thank you so much.
你的嗓子怎么样了
How's your throat?
你应该试试音
Perhaps you should try some scales.
给猎魔人一个铜板
♪ Toss a coin to your witcher ♪
山谷中的屌♥
♪ O, Valley of... penis ♪
-天啊 -如果你想保住命根子
- Oh, God. - If you want to keep all you have...
那就快他妈许一个愿望
-...make a damn wish.
一个猎魔人和一桶屎有什么不同
What's the difference between a witcher and a tub of dung?
这个我听过
Ah, I know that one.
什么东西既让人烦
What is repulsive,
又是变异过的
deviant...
还不会闻出味道
...and cannot smell?
没有鼻子的猎魔人
A witcher without a nose.
说遗言吧 猎魔人
Last words, Witcher.
别浪费机会
Make them good.
我要让你炸成碎片 你个王八羔子
I want you to burst, you son of a whore.
许愿的机会在你身上
You are the one with the wishes.
快许愿
Make your wish!
快点
Do it now!
我不知道
I don't... I don't know! I...
我极度渴望 永远离开这里
I wish very badly to leave this place forever.
杰洛特 感谢诸神 我还能活着
Oh, Geralt. Thank the gods. I might live to see another day.
我们得走了
We need to go.
亚斯克尔 你没事了
Jaskier, you're okay.
你竟然还关心我 真是令我开心
I'm glad to hear that you give a monkey's about it.
结论别下太早
Let's not jump to conclusions.
怎么回事
What happened?
我本来做了一个美梦
Well, I was having a rather lovely dream
然后就变成了一场噩梦
which then turned into a nightmare.
两个梦里都有裸女
There were naked women in both parts.
第一个可爱又温柔 优雅
The first one was loving, tender, very generous.
第二个 非常吓人
The second, significantly more terrifying.
说说这第二个人
Tell me about the second one.
黑发 恶魔般的眼睛
Well, black hair, devilish eyes,
她的腹部有双耳瓶的图案
was painting an amphora on her abdomen.
常见的瓶子
You know, the usual.
她想成为容器
She wants to be the vessel.
你认识这个女人
What, you know this woman?
你当然认识
Of course you know this woman.
她想要变得更强大
She wants to become more powerful.
但她必死无疑
But she'll die.
我们可以在出城的路上为她祈祷
Well, let's pray for her on our way out of town.
你能不能不要像块石头一样
Are you perhaps short of a marble?
你就是非去不可 对吗
You have to go in there, don't you?
我知道那副表情 我明白你的感受
I recognize the look. I know how you feel.
你让我不太舒服
You're making me uncomfortable.
不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
别告诉我你偏偏要在
Do not tell me that this is finally the moment
这个时候去关心
you've decided to actually
自己以外的人
care about someone other than yourself?
就让那个发了疯的性感女巫
Leave the very sexy but insane witch
自取灭亡吧
to her inevitable demise!
她救了你一命 亚斯克尔 我不能袖手旁观
She saved your life, Jaskier. I can't let her die.
住手
Don't!
我是来帮你的
I'm here to help you.
我不需要你的帮助
I don't need your help.
你自♥由♥了
You're free.
我的咒语已经失效了
剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表