剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表
科林
Colin!
S科林 人都上哪儿去了
Colin, where is everybody?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
我需要借宿一晚
I'm in need of lodgings for the night!
我是商人
I'm a merchant.
我可以付钱
I can pay.
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello! -
我需要借宿
I'm in need of lodgings for
琪拉
Kira! - Kira!
-放了我吧 -今天没门儿
Spare me! -Not today.
可怜可怜我
Please have mercy--
抓他 把我放了
Take him. Leave me be.
求你了
Please!
叶妮芙
Yennefer?
死了4000名泰莫利亚士兵 5000个科德温人
4,000 dead Temerian soldiers,5,000 dead Kaedwenians,
对方也至少死了两万人
and at least 20,000 of theirs.
你不可能在你的幻象里找到她
You won't find her in your visions.
她死了
She's gone.
叶妮芙
Yennefer? Yennefer…
叶妮芙
Yennefer!
叶妮芙
Yennefer!
我见过这一幕
I've seen this.
不要下马
Stay on the horse.
她在哪里
Where is she?
你是她什么人
And who are you to her, exactly?
她还活着吗
Is she alive?
我们赢了 因为她
We won. Because of her.
她为我们争取了时间 直到军队到来
She bought us time until the armies arrived.
值得吗
Was it worth it?
叶妮芙
Yennefer.
能不能请你告诉我叶妮芙是谁
Can you please tell me who she is?
不重要了
Doesn't matter.
她现在已经不在了
She's gone now.
放开我
Let me go.
放开我
Let me go!
我也睡不好
I sleep like shit too.
你根本不睡
You don't sleep at all.
这样恶梦就会少一些
Makes for fewer nightmares.
除了关于岩石巨魔的那个梦
Except for the one about the rock troll.
过于友善
Overly friendly.
很难忘记
Tough image to shake.
你的恶梦呢
What about yours?
黑骑士骑马带着我
The Black Knight has me on his horse…
辛特拉在燃烧
Cintra is burning.
我太无助了 根本无法阻止
I'm too helpless to stop any of it.
你逃了出来
You escaped.
我很幸运
I was lucky.
我得弄明白一些事
I… need to understand some things.
你提出了意外律并把我带走
You claimed the Law of Surprise and got me.
为什么
Why?
这是还债
It was payment for a debt.
我救了你父亲的命
I saved your father's life.
-谁要杀我父亲 -你外婆
From what? -Your grandmother.
她不希望你母亲嫁给一个
… She didn't want your mother marrying a…
嫁给一个外人
an outsider.
你父亲当时并不知道你的存在
Your father didn't know what he was giving up.
所以
So…
我是你的宿命
I'm your destiny.
也不知这是什么意思
Whatever that means. -
你远不止于此 希瑞菈
You're much more than that, Cirilla.
我想家了
I miss my home.
对你来说 辛特拉已经不再安全
Cintra isn't safe for you any more.
那史凯利格呢
Then what about Skellige?
我在那里也有人 在那里我会很安全
I have people there too I'd be safe there.
你想去的话可以去
If you want.
但你会被嫁给附近的口臭大人
But you'd be married off to the nearest Lord of Bad Breath.
他也会寻求夺得你的王位
He'd be seeking to claim your throne too.
不过那里的美食很不错
The food is good there, though.
火
Fire!
-快点 -这里
Quickly! - Over here!
特莉丝
Triss!
坚持住
Stay with us!
坚持住
Stay with us!
特莉丝
Triss! -
她之前还很稳定 不知道是怎么了
She was stable. I don't know what happened.
上古语
她快不行了
We're losing her.
上古语
怎么了
What is it?
没有叶妮芙的踪迹
There is no sign of Yennefer.
找不到她了
She's lost for good.
那我侄女呢
And what of my niece?
芙琳吉拉当时在前线
Fringilla was at the front.
和我们抓住的那个犯人 一起协调尼弗迦德军队的攻势
Coordinating the Nilfgaardian attack with the prisoner we took.
她已经抛弃了混沌能量的所有规则
She has abandoned all rules of Chaos.
那我就当她也死了
She is lost too, then.
家族耻辱的事以后再说
Familial disgrace can wait.
我们现在就需要 从那个犯人身上获得情报
We need intelligence from that prisoner now.
国王们现在热情高涨
The kings have their blood up.
他们要向南追击尼弗迦德
They want to chase Nilfgaard south.
也许我们应该追击
Perhaps we should,
既然你让我们 上战场做战士而不是谋士
since you'd have us be warriors in the field instead of advisers in the palace.
当时你并不在战场上 阿托里欧斯
You weren't there, Artorius.
我们取胜了
We won.
但是惨胜
But barely.
我们不知道尼弗迦德剩余军队的情况
We do not know the troops that Nilfgaard have in reserve,
他们在哪里重新集结 下一步计划是什么
where they are reassembling, what they are planning next.
那个犯人
The prisoner.
我们知道多少情况
What do we know?
我们的间谍知道的不多
Our spies don't have much.
只知道是他是辛特拉陷落的罪魁祸首
Only that he orchestrated the fall of Cintra.
而且他不听命于将军 而是只听命于皇帝本人
And that he doesn't answer to the generals, only to the emperor himself.
到现在为止 没人能让他开口
No one's been able to break him.
他会全部招供
He will give us everything we need…
只要让我来审问他
if I can have time with him.
我们有规则
We have rules.
她并不是在征求你的同意
She wasn't asking your permission.
她醒了
She's awake.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
你居然活了下来
Wasn't sure you'd make it.
操
Fuck.
对了 凯尔·莫罕到底是什么
So, what exactly is Kaer Morhen?
是猎魔人冬天去的地方
It's where witchers go during the winter.
在那里 我们可以休息并康复
There, we can rest up and heal.
更换盔甲 补充丹药
Replace armor and elixirs.
那是我的家
It's my home.
我怎么从没听说过
How come I've never heard of it?
因为我们保密到位
Because we like it that way.
为什么
Why?
曾经发生过一次袭击
There was an attack.
那是很久以前了 当时我还是一个小男孩
A long time ago, when I was a boy.
几乎把我们都杀光了
Almost wiped us all out.
所以现在我们喜欢低调
So now, we like to keep a low profile.
以前在辛特拉 我会打扮成男孩的模样
In Cintra, I used to dress up like a boy
这样我就能玩跖骨游戏了
just so I could play knucklebones.
看来我们两个都需要低调
We both need to keep a low profile, it seems.
你们被袭击 是不是因为你们和别人不同
Were you attacked because you're different?
没错
Sure.
你有预见未来的能力 我们没有
We can't see the future like you can.
剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表