剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表
cleaning up stupid political messes.
完成给皇室擦屁♥股♥的光荣使命
Glorified royal arse wiper.
我还经历过更惨的
I have it far worse.
人们看的是你的身份
People look at you for who you are,
而不是你能给予他们什么
not for what you can give them.
你放弃了那些烂摊子 这是正确的选择
You made the right choice, giving all that nonsense up.
对这个孩子而言 我就是整个世界
To this baby, I am the whole world.
如果这世界没这么无聊就好了
If only it weren't so boring.
是谁
Who is that...
快跑
Run!
快走
Go!
快跑
Run!
我要在天黑之前
I'll have that brigand's head on a pike
把那个强盗的头砍下来 插在王堡的长矛上
outside the King's castle before nightfall.
他好大的胆子
How dare he?
那是刺客
That was an assassin,
不是强盗
not a brigand.
你说什么
What are you saying?
有人雇他杀你
He was paid to kill you.
什么
What?
为什么
Why?
看来你已经没有机会
It appears you've run out of chances
为你的国王生下男性继承人了
to provide your King a male heir.
不 他不会这么做
No, he wouldn't.
那个混♥蛋♥
Oh, that prick!
快跑
Go!
快跑
Go!
我们被跟踪了
We're being tracked!
好好想想 国王给过你什么能被追踪的东西
Think! What did the King give you that could be traced?
快走
Come on!
我快拖不住它了
I can't hold it!
快点
Hurry!
他们还在跟踪我们
They're still tracking us.
起来 你这个没用的女巫
Get up, you useless witch.
你怎么会没预见到这种情况
How could you not foresee this?
你本应该是来保护我的
You were supposed to protect me.
你这个可恶又没用的贱♥人♥
Oh, you horrible, useless bitch!
*鱼贩 鱼贩*
*Oh, fishmonger, oh, fishmonger*
*快抚平你女儿的饥饿*
*Come quell your daughter's hunger*
*来平息你女儿的饥渴*
*Come quell your daughter's hunger*
*她让我兴奋不已 次日早晨饥渴难耐*
*To pull on my horn as it rises in the morn*
*和妖精交欢*
*For 'tis naught but bad luck*
*不合常理有厄运*
*To fuck with a puck*
*免得外孙是个多毛半羊人*
*Lest your grandkid be born a hairy young faun*
*整天叫唤个不停*
*Bleating and braying all day, hey ho*
*鱼贩之女*
*The fishmonger's daughter, ba, ba*
这段孔雀表演我还得看多久
How much more of this peacocking must I endure?
这
This...
这都是因为男性传统如此要求
All this because male tradition demands it.
要我是男人
If I were a man,
我就干脆叫他们全都滚蛋
I could simply tell the whole lot of them to fuck off,
直接宣布帕薇塔的夫婿就成
declare outright who Pavetta should marry and have done with it.
要么更省事 让那可怜姑娘自己做决定
Or, better yet, let the poor girl decide her own fate.
我觉得这不是你第一次
Something tells me this isn't the first time
利用怪异的男性传统
you've navigated the vagaries of male tradition.
其实
In fact,
你反倒从中获益
I'd wager you thrive on it.
你不也利用过傻瓜
Spoken as one who has navigated his own share of fools.
告诉我 猎魔人
Tell me, Witcher,
你们为什么所剩无几了
why are there so few of you left?
猎魔人没法训练出来了
It is no longer possible to create more of us,
因为凯尔莫罕不在了
since the sacking of Kaer Morhen.
告诉我 陛下
Tell me, Your Majesty...
你为什么冒着生命危险上战场
why do you risk your life on the battlefield
你完全可以在王位休息
when you can rest on your throne?
因为杀怪物很单纯 是吧
Because there is a simplicity in killing monsters, is there not?
看来我们很相似 利维亚的杰洛特
Seems we are quite the pair, Geralt of Rivia.
克拉茨 上吧
Crach! It's time.
你赶紧过来
Get your hairy ass up here.
原谅我贸然闯入 陛下
Forgive my late intrusion, Your Majesty,
原谅我与卫兵的误会
and for the misunderstanding with your guards.
但我没有恶意
Please! I come in peace.
我只需要您一点时间
I need but one moment of your time.
我是伊伦瓦尔德的乌奇翁王
I am Lord Urcheon of Erlenwald,
我来赢取您的女儿
and I have come to claim your daughter's hand in marriage.
一名骑士
A knight...
无名小卒
of no renown...
来自小地方
from a backwater hamlet...
胆敢遮掩着脸闯入我的王宫
who dares to enter my court without revealing his face?
抱歉 陛下
I apologize, Your Majesty.
骑士之誓让我不能露脸
A knight's oath prevents me from revealing my face
-除非钟声敲响十二下 -瞎说
- until the sounding of the twelfth bell. - Bollocks to that.
猎魔人
Witcher...
-杀了这家伙 -不
- kill it. - No.
-不计代价 -这不是怪物
- Whatever the price. - This is no monster.
我命令你杀了他
I order you.
这位骑士被诅咒了
This knight has been cursed.
你跟其他人一样没用
You're as useless as the rest of them.
杀了这怪物
Slay this beast!
辛特拉雌狮
Lioness of Cintra,
我来拿走本该属于我的东西
I come to claim what is rightfully mine!
帕薇塔
Pavetta.
因为意外律
By the Law of Surprise.
不
No!
杀了他俩
Kill them both!
意外律显灵了
The Law of Surprise has been called.
要杀他们
You kill them...
过我这关
kill me.
王后
My Queen...
住手
Stop!
住手
Stop!
拜托
Please.
我可以给他一个男孩
I can give him a boy.
带走她吧
Take her instead.
作为献祭
As a sacrifice.
多尼
Duny!
我叫你别插手
I told you to stay away.
陛下
Your Majesty...
猎魔人说得没错
the witcher speaks the truth.
我小时候被下了咒
I was cursed as a young boy.
我的一生都是悲惨的
My whole life a living misery
直到我救了你丈夫的那一天
until the day that I saved your husband,
我救了罗格纳国王一命
King Roegner, from a certain death.
按照传统
By tradition,
我选择意外律作为回报
I chose the Law of Surprise as payment.
不管他回家后得到了什么意外的收获
Whatever windfall he came home to find...
-都会是我的 -这愚蠢的混♥蛋♥
- would be mine. - Oh, the stupid bastard.
你要是任他死去就好了
Better you had let him die!
你知道他会来
You knew he'd come,
你逼我杀了他
and you pushed me to kill him.
你...
And you...
和欺诈你愚蠢父亲的野兽一起厮混
carousing with the beast that swindled your stupid father!
这不是欺诈
'Tis no swindle.
根据意外律要求回报
Asking for payment with the Law of Surprise
是和人类一样古老的法则
is as old as mankind itself.
别对我说教 伊斯特
Don't lecture me, Eist.
这是一场诚实的赌博
It's an honest gamble.
可能获得像一条幼犬这样的丰收
As likely to be rewarded with a bumper crop as a newborn pup.
或是...
Or...
一个意外的孩子
a child of surprise.
他没法知道
剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表