剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表
Perhaps our esteemed guest would like to entertain us
如何在世界边缘屠宰精灵 让我们乐乐
with how he slayed the elves at the edge of the world?
没什么屠宰
There was no slaying.
我被一群衣衫褴褛的精灵打了一顿
I had my arse kicked by a ragged band of elves.
我差点被割喉
I was about to have my throat cut
菲拉凡德芮放我走了
when Filavandrel let me go.
但那歌♥
But the song!
对 歌♥那么唱的
Yeah, the song.
至少菲拉凡德芮的剑刃
At least when Filavandrel's blade
抵着我喉咙的时候 我没拉裤子
kissed my throat, I didn't shit myself.
我也这么祝愿你们 大人们
Which is all I can hope for you, good lords.
咽最后一口气的时候
At your final breath,
是无畏的死亡
a shitless death.
我才不会拉裤子
Not going to shit meself...
我很怀疑
But I doubt it.
如果您在场 一定是您的剑刃
It would have been your blade at Filavandrel's throat
抵着菲拉凡德芮的喉咙 陛下
had you been there, Your Majesty.
更该说那帮精灵混♥蛋♥不敢
Not that any elven bastard would
从老巢里爬出来在战场上跟您兵戎相见
crawl from their lair to meet you on the field.
任何愿意用自己的失败打趣的人
Any man willing to paint himself in the shadow of his failures
都更适合做今晚闲聊的对象
will make for far more interesting conversation this night.
过来 猎魔人
Come, Witcher.
你坐我旁边 我去换衣服
Take a seat by my side while I change.
她为什么叫你菲奥娜
Why did she call you Fiona?
莫斯萨克 他帮忙抚养我长大
Mousesack, he... helped raise me and...
他警告过我 在城♥堡♥之外不能让任何人
he warned me not to let anyone know who I was
知道我的身份
outside the castle.
-而如今 黑骑士在追捕我 -城♥堡♥
- And now, the Black Knight is after me. - Castle?
我是辛特拉的...
I'm Princess Cirilla...
希瑞菈公主
of Cintra.
怎么了
What's the matter?
你外婆屠♥杀♥了我的家人
Your grandmother slaughtered my family!
不 不可能
No, that's not true.
她下令的
She ordered it.
在菲拉凡德芮起义之后...
After Filavandrel's uprising...
她不会做那种事
She wouldn't do that.
她的士兵...
Her soldiers...
他们在作恶时开怀大笑
they laughed when they did it.
杀戮 强♥奸♥...
Killing, raping...
他们抓着婴儿的脚
They laughed the hardest
抡起他们 砸碎他们的脑袋时
when they were swinging babies from their legs,
他们笑得最大声
smashing their heads in.
我是唯一的幸存者
I was the only one left.
因为我躲起来了
Because I hid.
我本应该去救他们的
I should've saved them.
或者战死
Or fought and died.
-我不知道该说些什么了 -什么都别说
- I don't know what to say. - Say nothing.
他们已经死了
They're gone now.
如果能忘记过去 让我做什么都行
I would do anything to forget who I was.
我不行
I can't.
我必须找到我的命运
I have to find my destiny.
为什么 因为你外婆是这么告诉你的吗
Why? Because your grandmother said you should?
也许你该开始为自己着想了
Maybe you should start thinking for yourself.
因为她已经死了
Because she is dead.
而你在这里
And you are here.
这该死的晚宴
Damn this cursed thing.
我宁愿用这个夜晚披甲上阵
I'd as soon see this night out in armor.
我也是
As would I.
确实
Indeed.
告诉我 作为猎魔人
Tell me, how does a witcher
你有何感想 在我女儿的订婚宴上
find himself at my daughter's wedding feast
穿得像个...
dressed like a...
我是在保护诗人免受戴绿帽子的贵族寻仇
I'm protecting the bard from vengeful royal cuckolds.
一群蠢货 很多都是
Idiots, the lot of them.
不管怎样 我还是很高兴有你陪伴
Still, I'm glad of your company,
你应该会很有用
which could prove handy.
我丝毫不怀疑今晚这里会发生流血事件
I have no doubt blood will spill here tonight.
陛下您就省省力气吧
Ah, save the good Queen's breath.
我不当保镖
I'm not for hire as a bodyguard.
你不是被诗人雇为保镖了吗
You were hired just so by the bard.
我是免费帮这个白♥痴♥的
I'm helping the idiot free of his coin.
就这样你还说他是白♥痴♥
And he's the idiot?
我只是说 如果今晚这里形势不妙
I'm simply saying, surely if all goes to hell here tonight,
我可以指望你
I can count on you
有策略地扫除一些可能出现的麻烦
to strategically remove certain irritants that may present themselves?
我本可以自己动手
I'd do so myself,
但我不得不保持得体和...公平
only I'm bound to uphold an artifice of decorum and... fairness.
我帮不了你
I can't help you.
真是直白得要命
So perilously direct.
作为王后 我可以命令你
As Queen, I could command it.
我并不听命于你
If I were one of your subjects.
我可以慢慢折磨你 逼着你服从
I could torture you so very slowly into compliance.
随陛下怎样 我是不会改变主意的
Her Majesty will do as she wishes. I'm not for turning.
得了吧
Oh, come now.
人人都有价码
Everyone has their price.
尼弗迦德的佩瑞格林大人
Lord Peregrine of Nilfgaard.
大有机会 佩瑞格林
Good chance, Peregrine, aah!
上啊 佩瑞格林大人
Go on, Lord Peregrine!
再发出一个音 德莱格·波德乌
Make another sound, Draig Bon-Dhu,
我就把你的肠子缝进风琴里送给你母亲
and I'll have your guts sewn into pipes and sent to your mother.
卡兰瑟王后
Queen Calanthe,
我与您女儿的联姻
my marriage to your daughter
将会团结北方和南方的宝地
will unite the jewels of the north and south,
结成牢不可破的联盟 无人胆敢进犯
forging an unbreakable alliance that none would dare cross.
而且...
And...
我们兄弟五人 没有姐妹
I am one of five brothers with no sisters.
我种在帕薇塔体内的强悍种子
My potent seed inside Pavetta
将会带来最强大的男性继承人
will produce the strongest of male heirs.
辛特拉确实是北方的瑰宝
Cintra is indeed the jewel of the north,
然而尼弗迦德帝国却还是南方的一摊烂泥
yet Nilfgaard remains the shit rag of the south,
真有胆开口
and that's saying something!
告诉我
Tell me, is it true you
你们真的会喝尿 还会食用自己的孩子吗
drink piss water and feast on your own young?
尼弗迦德帝国的国王当不了多久了
Nilfgaardian kings don't remain kings for long.
谁会继承篡位者的王冠 你吗
Who will take the Usurper's crown? You?
你能撑多久
How long will you last?
一年 一个月 还是一天
A year? A month? A day?
科德温的斯迪尔加特国王
Lord Steergart of Kaedwen.
我知道别人会怎么说
I know what they say,
"可怜的卡利斯王后 又生个女孩"
"Poor Queen Kalis, another girl."
对他来说 我只是个生孩子的工具
I mean, I'm just a womb to him.
不过是个身体能挤出继承人工具罢了
No more than a fleshy contraption for squeezing out heirs.
那混♥蛋♥在乎他的猎犬胜过在乎我
Bastard cares more about his hounds than he does me.
抱着她
Take her.
你就待在莱里亚吧 陪着我
Why don't you stay in Lyria? Keep me company.
我把殿下安全送回王庭后
As soon as I've delivered Your Majesty safely back to court,
恐怕我得立刻返回亚甸
I'm afraid I must return to Aedirn.
我真羡慕你
I envy you. Truly.
国王的术士
A king's mage.
多棒啊
How splendid!
说说吧
Oh, come, now.
我们都一起出行那么多天了 随便说
We've been traveling together for days. Speak freely.
我喜欢
I love...
奉献出我的一切 换来王庭的一席之地
that I traded everything to get my seat at court.
我喜欢相信这都是值得的
I love that I believed that it would all be worth it,
相信这会让我流传于世
that this would be my legacy.
有史以来最伟大的王庭术士
The greatest mage to have ever graced a court.
我真的 真的很喜欢
And I really, really love...
恰恰相反 我在过去的
that instead, I've gotten to spend the last...
三十年中
three decades
收拾愚蠢的政♥治♥残局
剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表