剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表
有什么需要吗?
How may I help you?
我们在寻找一个女孩和一个猎魔人
We're seeking a girl and a witcher.
女孩白发 面容高贵
Her with ashen hair and patrician countenance.
男子野蛮粗鲁 面色煞白
Him a mannerless, blanched brute.
若能告知其下落
Master Rience will recompense you handsomely
里恩斯大人有重赏
for illumination as to their whereabouts.
如果你见过他们 我们会给你钱
We'll pay if you've seen them.
退后 教授
Step back, Professor.
仁慈的先生 我恳求你…
I importune you, benignant sir…
猎魔人
亲爱的朋友
Dear friend, if our time at Kaer Morhen proved anything,
我们在凯尔·莫罕的经历证明
Dear friend, if our time at Kaer Morhen proved anything,
世界正在悄悄地发生改变
it's that the world is changing underneath our feet.
日复一日 威胁不断袭来 猛烈而湍急
Days pass, but the threats keep coming, fast and furiously.
有时我会怀疑 我们的逃亡日子是否会有尽头
Sometimes I wonder if we will ever stop running.
麻烦保密
- For your discretion. - Thank you.
我们之间还有一个心结
There is another ghost that haunts us.
我对你做过的事
What I did to you.
过去的事 我知道我无法改变
I know I cannot change the past,
但我会尽我所能帮助希瑞修♥炼♥法术
but I will do everything in my power to help Ciri grow her magical skill.
保她安全
And to help keep her safe.
通过向你证明这一点 也许我们之间会重建信任
By proving that to you, maybe trust will find its way back to us.
与此同时
In the meantime, wish Ciri luck.
祝希瑞好运
In the meantime, wish Ciri luck.
我们前方都还有很长的路要走
It's going to be a long road ahead for all of us.
你的朋友 叶妮芙
Your friend, Yennefer.
这是蒂莎娅教我的第一课
This was the first lesson Tissaia taught me.
试试
Give it a try.
亲爱的朋友 即便你沉默不语
Dear friend, even in your silence,
我也知道你很关心希瑞的训练进展
I know you're wondering how Ciri's training is progressing.
她潜力很大
She has great potential but little talent.
但是天赋不足
She has great potential but little talent.
假以时日 这会改变
That will change over time.
你现在大概正在抓鱿鱼吧
Someday, she'll be able to conjure something tastier
有朝一日 她将能够召唤比这更美味的食物
than the squid you're likely bringing right now.
你的朋友 叶妮芙
-Hmm. -Your friend, Yennefer.
你得注意呼吸
You need to focus on your breath.
从这里呼吸 好吗?
From here. Okay?
不是吧 又来
Not again.
希瑞 叶妮芙 我们走!
Ciri, Yennefer, we're leaving!
快!
Quickly!
停!
Stop!
快 上
- Quick, do that. - That side!
又让他们给跑了! 他们到底他妈在哪里?
Missed them again! Where the fuck are they?
全部烧掉!
Burn it all down!
麻烦保密
For your discretion.
好办法
That was brilliant!
亲爱的朋友
Dear friend, it seems that
看来你和希瑞对于 这几个月来我们的第四个住处很满意
you and Ciri are thoroughly enjoying our fourth house in as many months,
花了很多时间愉快地联♥系♥感情
finding time to bond so delightfully.
不过我得提醒你 是你要求我…
I will remind you, though, that you asked, nay, begged me to teach her magic.
不对 是你请求我教她魔法
I will remind you, though, that you asked, nay, begged me to teach her magic.
请让她保留一些体力 以便我可以好好地向她传授
Please conserve her energy so that I may properly do so.
还有少吃肉 多喝酒
Also, less meat, more wine.
叶妮芙
-Yennefer. -Hmm.
熟能生巧
Success only comes with repetition.
[上古语]
[上古语]
你行的 不要放弃
You can do it. Don't give up.
大家跟上!快!
Stay together! Hurry up!
他们只是村民罢了 杰洛特
They're just villagers, Geralt.
来 我们走
Let's go.
亚尔潘!
Yarpen!
你真要躲起来的话 就把你那一头乱发染一下
You really wanna hide, you'd dye that mop.
没人会想到白狼居然会变成黑狼
No one's lookin' for the Black fuckin' Wolf.
-你好 老朋友 -别把我的东西弄坏!
- Hello, old friend. - Don't break my shite!
我帮你们保密 可别忘了付我报酬!
And I expect payment for my discretion!
亲爱的朋友
Dear friend,
这里如此偏远 我们可能不会再次离开
we're so far off the map here that we may never leave again.
其实想想啊
Come to think of it,
这难道不好吗?
would that be such a bad thing?
我保证 在冰化之前 我们会继续魔法课程
We'll continue magic lessons before the ice melts, I promise.
但现在也许她应该放松一下
But for now, perhaps the girl deserves a break.
也许你和我也同样如此
Perhaps you and I do too.
-你的朋友 叶妮芙 -我们再来
- Your friend, Yennefer. - Let's go again.
-我们再来 准备好了吗?一只脚… -好的
- Again. Ready? - Okay.
我可以魔法般地感知你的想法 杰洛特
I can magically intuit your thoughts, Geralt.
自从我们到这里 你就一直想邀请我共进晚餐
You've been wanting to invite me to dinner ever since we arrived.
我有这样的想法?
Have I?
没有
No. But I looked through your window and you have more wine.
不过我透过窗户看到你的酒又多了
No. But I looked through your window and you have more wine.
请给我加一些
And I'm begging for a refill.
谢谢
Thank you.
非常好
- Perfect. - Mmm!
希瑞大厨制♥作♥
-Made by chef Ciri. -Open your mouth!
张嘴
-Made by chef Ciri. -Open your mouth!
杰洛特最喜欢吃萝卜
Geralt's favorite food is radish.
等一下
Wait--
谢谢
Thank you.
-我上♥床♥睡觉去了 -好的
-I'm going to go to bed now. -Okay.
-晚安 -晚安
-Good night. -Good night.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
[上古语]
水魔法不容易
Water magic is tricky.
对于土魔法和气魔法 你也是这么说的
That's what you said about earth magic, and air magic.
你所拥有的力量是我从未见过的
Well, you have power like nothing I've seen.
所以难教也难学
Makes it hard for both of us.
今天就到这里吧
That's enough for today.
鉴于我把每一种魔法都练得一团糟
Considering the mess I make with every other kind of magic,
火魔法还能糟糕到哪里去呢?
how could fire magic be any worse?
想想里恩斯
Remember Rience.
他的眼神
That look in his eye. There's always a source.
总是有来源的
That look in his eye. There's always a source.
火魔法的来源就是你
With fire magic, the source is you.
它会夺走一些东西 你再也拿不回来
It takes something you never get back.
你的魔法?
Your magic?
是的
Yes.
但是魔法并不是一切
But magic isn't everything.
你说魔法并不是一切
You say magic isn't everything,
但你之前却愿意 用我的生命去交换魔法
but you were willing to trade my life for it.
你差点把我交给沃利丝·梅尔
You almost lost me to Voleth Meir. You almost lost Geralt.
你差点失去杰洛特
You almost lost me to Voleth Meir. You almost lost Geralt.
我知道
-It was… -I know.
知道为什么还要这么做?
Well, if you knew, why did you do it?
因为我放弃了
Because… I'd given up.
但我永远不会再犯这个错误
But I'll never make that mistake again.
我也想多给你们一些
Wish I had more for you, but the Squirrels hit Henselt's convoy.
可是松鼠党袭击了亨赛特的车队
Wish I had more for you, but the Squirrels hit Henselt's convoy.
看看这些土豆 只有土地神蛋蛋那么大
Look at these. Potatoes the size of gnome nuts.
他们也袭击你的车队了?
Did they attack your convoy as well?
我倒想看看他们他妈试试看
I'd like to see them fuckin' try it!
精灵和北方王国的国王们有仇 又不是和我们有仇
The elves' gripe is with the kings, not us.
他们只是想给北方王国松松土 好让尼弗迦德的大鸡♥巴♥插♥进♥来
They're just trying to soften the North for the grand cock of Nilfgaard.
尼弗迦德为精灵提供庇护 现在精灵就为尼弗迦德而战
Nilfgaard gave elves refuge, and now they're fighting on their behalf.
给别人第二次机会 别人真是什么都愿意做啊
Amazing what people will do when you give them a second chance.
等一下
Hold on.
等一下
Hold on!
你们俩是不是又搞上了?
Are you two fuckin' again?
观察很细致啊 亚尔潘
Subtle, Yarpen.
谁又能怪你们呢?
Who would blame you?
春天快到了
Spring's almost here.
剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表