剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表
Fear not, Your Majesty,
如果我再来到你的王国的话
if I am seen in your kingdom again,
我一定是真的来杀怪物的
it'll be to kill a real monster,
而不是来收庄稼或者领走小狗的
not lay claim to a crop or a new pup.
命运是
Destiny can go fu...
帕薇塔
Pavetta?
你是不是
Are you...
见鬼
Fuck.
很明显这女孩可以连接巨大的原始能量
Clearly the girl has access to immense primal power.
而且不知道怎么去控制
Yeah, and with no idea how to control it.
我要留下来
I'm gonna stay.
指导她
Guide her.
-你是个好人 莫斯萨克 -你也应该留下来
- You're a good man, Mousesack. - You should stay too.
我已经参加够派对了
This has been enough partying for me.
我要离开这里
I'm getting out of here.
独自离开
Alone.
杰洛特 你已经被这束缚了
You're bound to this now, Geralt.
不管你愿不愿意
Whether you like it or not.
我不是要改变这个事实
I'm not for changing.
你了解我的
You know me better than that.
我了解 但仅仅是因为你恐惧命运
Yes, I do, but you can't outrun
你也无法逃避它
destiny just because you're terrified of it.
杰洛特 一切会来的
It's coming, Geralt.
就算不相信也无法改变
Not believing won't change that.
胡说
Bullshit.
这只是一个女孩
This was just a girl using her
利用她的魔法阻止母亲杀自己的爱人
magic to stop her mother from gutting her lover.
-仅此而已 -就算你这么说
- Nothing more. - So you say.
但是连接你和那个将要出生的孩子
But the bond that will come into being between you
的纽带
and this child...
会是非常特别的
when it is born, will be extraordinary.
如果你不理睬 不去认领这个
If you dismiss it, leave without claiming this...
意外之子
child surprise,
你会让真正的灾难
you will surely unleash
降临到我们所有人的头上
true calamity upon us all.
我愿意赌一把
I'll take that chance.
你自己多保重
Mind yourself.
像这样的宫廷很少能听到实话
True words are rare birds in courts like this.
注意背后的匕♥首♥
Watch for daggers in your back.
或者应该说是毒药
Or, more likely, poison.
注意安全 老朋友
Be careful, old friend.
卡兰瑟王后
Queen Calanthe.
主人 我找到她了
Mistress, I've found her!
有用吗
Is it working?
卡兰瑟的幼崽在布洛克莱昂森林
Calanthe's progeny is in Brokilon Forest.
我们可以派一万人去夺回她 大人
We can spare ten thousand men to take it, sir.
-或者一万两千人 -闭嘴
- Maybe 12. - Shut up!
军队可进不去布洛克莱昂森林
Armies are not the way into Brokilon Forest.
可恶
Damn it!
快点 出发了
Come on, get moving!
你必须从源头喝
You must drink from the source.
你是什么 孩子
What are you, child?
剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表