剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表
世界就会陷入混沌
the world descends into chaos.
妈
Ma...
是魔法
It's magic.
不是真的
It's not real.
拿起弓箭 低下头
Grab your bows. Keep your head down.
准备好
Ready yourselves!
-好好战斗 -好的
- Let's do this. - Right.
封住大门
Bar the gate!
好好打一场
Let's do this!
大家加油
Come on, everyone!
有人能听到吗
Can anyone hear me?
有人能听到吗
Can anyone hear me?
有人能听到吗
Can anyone hear me?
蒂莎娅
Tissaia?
我听得见
I can.
他们正在逼近
They're closing in.
是时候了
It's time.
成功了
It's working.
珊瑚 你面前有敌军 行军速度很快
Coral, soldiers, straight ahead. And they're moving fast.
萨宾娜 准备射击
Sabrina, prepare your shot.
等他们进入射程再放箭
Hold your fire until they're in range.
稳住
Hold!
稳住
Hold!
就是现在 放箭
Now! Pull!
下一个是谁
Who's next?
还说要耗死他们呢 现在怎么办
So much for depleting them. What now?
去侧翼
Move to the other front.
向右转
Right turn!
前进
March!
威戈佛特兹 就是现在
Vilgefortz, now!
威戈佛特兹
Vilgefortz...
悠着点
slow... down.
保留好你的混沌力量
Reserve your chaos.
威戈佛特兹
Vilgefortz!
你有什么目的
What are you after?
你想要什么
What do you want?
到达一切的中心
To get to the center of it all.
打开 打开
Break! Break.
打开 打开
Break, break...
他们要进来了
They're comin' in!
快回来
Get back in!
快行动
Move out!
他们冲破大门了
They've breached the gate!
糟糕 找掩护
Shit! Take cover!
放箭
Fire.
不
No!
不
Oh, no!
蒂莎娅
Tissaia.
你能听见吗
Can you hear me?
尼弗迦德的人冲进来了
Nilfgaard has broken through!
蒂莎娅
Tissaia.
我们必须阻止芙琳吉拉
We must stop Fringilla. Fringilla...
现在还为时不晚
It's not too late.
我说过让你别掺和了
I did tell you to stay out of this.
你还可以回来的
You can come back.
我能帮你
I can help you.
你知道尼弗迦德是怎么拿下辛特拉的吗
Do you know how Nilfgaard took Cintra?
可怕的暴风雨
Horrible storm.
五十艘史凯利杰战船遇难
Fifty Skelligen ships sunk to the bottom of the sea,
在可怕的大雾中沉入海底
wrecked in that horrible fog.
是你干的
That was you.
我不会让你这样做的
I won't let you do this.
你比任何尼弗迦德能给予你的都还要强大
You're worth more than Nilfgaard can ever give you.
迪魔金
Dimeritium.
我不需要你的帮助
I don't need your help...
再也不需要了
anymore...
院长
Rectoress.
你别动
Hey, don't you move.
屠夫 伙计
Butcher, hey! Whoa, lads. Whoa.
那是什么
What's that?
从方向上来看
Well, from the direction, I would say
是尼弗迦德帝国到了索登
that Nilfgaard has made it to Sodden.
糟糕 是这样的
Shit, look.
拿下索登 就几乎等于拥有了北方
Take Sodden, you take the North, some say.
天啊 这可真吓人
Ye gods, that looks hideous.
该死
Fuck.
我的包
My bag.
-我的包 -这个 给
- My bag! - This? Here.
你需要一个医师
You need a healer.
带我去蓝山
Take me to the Blue Mountains.
那可在索登的另一边
That's the other side of Sodden.
那不行 你会死的
It's impossible, you'll die.
他会...
He'll...
救我
save me.
谁 谁
Who? Who? Ah, hey!
醒醒 醒醒
Wake up! Hey, wake up!
保持清醒 你个混♥蛋♥
You stay awake, you bastard!
我要...
I need...
回家
to go home.
世界的边缘是什么
What's at the edge of the world?
如果我们跨过去 会掉出世界吗
If we go past it, do we fall off the world?
我们会掉到哪
Where do we fall?
另一个天球吗
Into another sphere?
有多少个天球
How many spheres are there?
我们要去我的农场
We're going to my farm.
-你有吃的吗 -我说了 别动
- Do you have any food? - Hey, hey, hey. Be still, I said.
其他天球上有吃的吗
Is there food on other spheres?
在去完世界的边缘之后
And after the edge of the world,
我们去莱里亚和利维亚 还有温格堡
let's go to Lyria and Rivia and Vengerberg!
-停 -永不停止
- Stop. - And never stop.
-我得停下 -伙计
- I have to stop. - Whoa, lads. Whoa.
-你没事吧 妈妈 -我需要水
- Are you okay, Ma? - I need water.
去 帮我打点
Go! Fetch it for me.
妈妈 妈妈
Ma? Ma! Ma!
妈妈
Ma!
薇森娜
Visenna?
杰洛特 我一直在等你
Geralt, I've been waiting for you.
维瑟米尔 妈妈
Vesemir. Ma!
维瑟米尔
Vesemir.
尼弗迦德快要进来了
Nilfgaard is gaining on us.
尽快回到堡垒里来
Get back to the keep if you can!
珊瑚
Coral,
快沿路返回 别停下
take the path back to us, do not stop.
让开
Get out of the way!
不
No!
亚特兰
Atlan!
珊瑚
Coral!
快自救
Save yourself!
不
No!
特莉丝 大门 你能帮我们争取时间吗
Triss! The gate! Can you buy us time?
我不知道能不能行
I don't know if I can!
我去找蒂莎娅然后叫救援
I'll find Tissaia and get us help.
别停下 特莉丝
Do not stop, Triss.
冲破大门
Get through that gate!
过来
Get in!
快点 小伙子 快来 这边
Come on, lads! Come on! Here!
行动 行动 快点 快点
Move, move! Quick, quick!
蒂莎娅 你在哪
Tissaia, where are you?
你不是应该
Shouldn't you be at...
萨宾娜
Sabrina.
剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表