剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表
Dead elves.
死精灵的
These elves built Aretuza.
这些精灵建立了艾瑞图萨
You mean as slaves?
你是说奴隶
No, no. This was before humans.
不 这早在人类出现以前
Elves are the original sorcerers of the continent.
精灵是这片大♥陆♥的最早的术士
What?
什么
When humans and monsters all arrived
天球交会之后
after the Conjunction of the Spheres...
人类和怪物来到了这里
elven mages taught the first humans how to turn chaos into magic.
精灵法师传授了第一批人类化混沌能量为魔法
And then... the humans slaughtered them...
然后 人类屠♥杀♥了他们
so they could pretend the power had always belonged to them.
好假装那股力量一开始就属于自己
Rewriting history with the stories we tell...
我们所做的 就是用我们讲述的故事
the songs we sing about our own triumphs, it's what we do.
重新书写历史 歌♥唱自己的功绩
But I want to honor them.
但我想尊重他们
Feainnewedd only grows where elder blood has spilled.
太阳之子只在滴过上古之血的地方生长
Open your mouth.
张开嘴
[咒语]
How did How did you do that on your first try?
你第一次尝试是怎么做到的
I should go.
我得走了
W W Wait Wait.
等下
Wait. Wait.
等下 等下
Wait.
等下
My father...
我的父亲
My real father...
我真正的父亲
he was half elf.
他是个半精灵
Do you remember the Great Cleansing?
你还记得大清洗吗
Thousands of elven lives lost.
无数的精灵失去了生命
That's how my father died.
我父亲就是那样去世的
His blood is... why I'm cursed with a twisted spine.
他的血统就是我被诅咒成为驼背的原因
Why I'm only worth four marks.
我只值四马克的原因
Why no one could ever love me.
没人爱我的原因
So far, so good.
目前一切都好
What will you do with it?
你要拿它做什么
Nothing.
什么都不做
Simply wanted to know
只是想知道
that you could control your emotions and get it from the boy.
你能控制自己的情绪并从那个男孩那里得到它
That you would.
你会这样做的
You may go...
你可以走了
Yennefer.
叶妮芙
Does this mean I get to ascend?
那我是不是可以晋升了
I'm ready.
我准备好了
Listen for the knock.
会有人来通知你的
You've been working on her for months.
你在她身上花了几个月的功夫了
You must be able to give me something.
你一定有些进展了吧
Make Ban Ard proud.
让班·阿德学院骄傲
Sh She's part elf.
她有精灵血统
Nilfgaard! They're here! They're here!
尼弗迦德帝国 他们来了 他们来了
What's happening? Go get the horse.
发生什么了 去把马牵来
Find Adon and Zeke. And take this.
去找艾敦纳和泽克 拿上这个
You stupid little shit! Pick it up and go!
你个蠢货 捡起来快跑
Go!
快跑
Help!
救命
Help!
救命
It's you.
是你
Wait.
等等
Go on!
快来
Anica.
艾尼卡
Doralis.
朵拉丽思
Come forth, Yennefer.
上前来 叶妮芙
You turned my friend into a slug.
你把我的朋友变成了蛞蝓
An eel.
是鳗鱼
Come. Push your friend into the pool.
快来 把你的朋友放到水池里
No. Yes.
不 快点
I took away her control, but she still has power.
我剥夺了她的控制力 但她的能力还在
She's a conduit.
她是个导管
For Aretuza.
为了艾瑞图萨
Sometimes the best thing a flower can do for us is die.
有时候花能为我们做的最好的事情就是凋谢
Credit where credit is due.
实至名归啊
That whole reverse psychology thing
顺便一提你对他们用的
you did on them was brilliant, by the way.
反向心理真是厉害啊
Kill me. I'm ready."
"杀了我 我准备好了" "
That's the conclusion.
这就是结论
They just let us go, and you give
他们就这样让我们走了 而你把
all of Nettly's coin to the elves.
纳特利所有的钱都给精灵们了
Filavandrel's lute not gift enough for you?
菲拉凡德芮的鲁特琴对你来说不够吗
Yeah, she is a bit sexy, isn't she?
很棒的 是不是
I do have respect for Filavandrel.
我很尊敬菲拉凡德芮
He survived the Great Cleansing once.
大清洗他躲过了一劫
Who knows? Maybe he can do it again.
谁知道呢 也许他能再挺过一次
Be reborn.
重生
Will the elf king heed ♪
精灵国王会听从 ♪
What the witcher entreats? ♪
猎魔人的恳求吗 ♪
Is history a wheel ♪
历史是不是一个 ♪
Doomed to repeat? ♪
注定轮回的车轮 ♪
No, that's... that's shit.
不 这个 太差劲了
This is where we part ways, bard, for good.
吟游诗人 我们就此永别吧
I promised to change the public's tune about you.
我承诺过要改变公众对你的看法
At least allow me to try.
至少让我试一试
When a humble bard ♪
当一个谦逊的吟游诗人 ♪
Graced a ride along ♪
受邀和利维亚的杰洛特 ♪
You're an elf.
你是精灵
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm Dara.
我叫达娜
I'm Ciri.
我是希瑞
He can't be bleat..." ♪
他不会咩咩叫 ♪ "
That's not how it happened.
事实不是这样的
Where's your newfound respect?
你新获得的尊重哪去了
Respect doesn't make history.
尊重创造不了历史
Toss a coin to your witcher ♪
给你的猎魔人扔个铜板 ♪
O Valley of Plenty ♪
富裕山谷 ♪
O Valley of Plenty, oh oh oh ♪
富裕山谷 ♪
Toss a coin to your witcher ♪
给你的猎魔人扔个铜板 ♪
O Valley of Plenty ♪
富裕山谷 ♪
At the edge of the world ♪
在世界边缘 ♪
Fight the mighty horn ♪
与巨型犄角战斗 ♪
That bashes and breaks you ♪
猛烈的攻击将你击溃 ♪
And brings you to mourn ♪
让你无限忧伤 ♪
He thrust every elf ♪
他把所有的精灵 ♪
Far back on the shelf ♪
都推回悬崖上 ♪
High up on the mountain ♪
推回山巅 ♪
From whence it came ♪
推回他们的家乡 ♪
He wiped out your pest ♪
他消灭了害虫 ♪
Got kicked in his chest ♪
却被一脚踢在了胸膛 ♪
He's a friend of humanity ♪
他是人类的朋友 ♪
So give him the rest ♪
让他歇一歇 ♪
That's my epic tale ♪
这是我的叙事史诗 ♪
Our champion prevailed ♪
我们的战士赢得了胜利 ♪
Defeated the villain ♪
打败了坏人 ♪
Now pour him some ale ♪
给他倒一杯酒 ♪
Toss a coin to your witcher ♪
给你的猎魔人扔个铜板 ♪
O Valley of Plenty
富裕山谷 ♪
O Valley of Plenty, oh oh oh ♪
富裕山谷 ♪
Toss a coin to your witcher ♪
给你的猎魔人扔个铜板 ♪
A friend of humanity ♪
人类的朋友 ♪
Toss a coin to your witcher ♪
给你的猎魔人扔个铜板 ♪
O Valley of Plenty ♪
富裕山谷 ♪
O Valley of Plenty, oh oh oh ♪
富裕山谷 ♪
Toss a coin to your witcher ♪
给你的猎魔人扔个铜板 ♪
A friend of humanity ♪
人类的朋友 ♪
Toss a coin to your witcher ♪
给你的猎魔人扔个铜板 ♪
O Valley of Plenty ♪
剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表