剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表
then cursed the child to cover it up?
国王不都那个德性
Well, kings have done more for less.
的确
True.
不过只有一个问题
There's only one wrinkle, though.
-她的床单有你的气味 -杰洛特
- Your scent was on her sheets. - Geralt.
旧的床单
Old ones...
和新的床单上都有
and new ones.
我跑死去的女孩床上干什么
What would I be doing in a dead girl's bed?
我闻到了你的所作所为
I smelled what you were doing.
弗尔泰斯特没有权力那样做
Foltest had no right!
他诱♥奸♥了雅妲 滥用职权
He seduced Adda. Abused his position.
他总是纠缠她以求关注
He was always nagging her for attention.
一直骚扰她
Always nagging!
但他并不爱她
But he didn't love her.
-我爱她 -你诅咒了你的心上人
- I did. - You cursed the woman you loved?
我诅咒的是弗尔泰斯特 而不是她
I cursed Foltest, not her.
无数人因为你的嫉妒而丧命
Countless are dead because of your jealousy.
无数人因为弗尔泰斯特而丧命
Countless are dead because of Foltest!
他用自己的孽种糟践了雅妲
He spoiled Adda with his seed.
他不愿杀掉这个吸血妖鸟
He refuses to kill this striga.
他欺骗自己的臣民 而你们却对我指指点点
He lies to his people. And yet you wag your finger in my face.
你要是想让他受折磨
If you wanted him to suffer,
本可以将他们的情事公之于众
you could have just exposed the affair.
然后伤害雅妲吗
And hurt Adda?
我绝不会这样做
Never.
她的记忆不能被玷污
Her memory will not be sullied,
只要我还活着 我就会保护她
not while I'm alive to protect it.
告诉我们如何解除诅咒
Tell us how to lift the curse.
不行
No.
弗尔泰斯特要看着整个泰莫利亚背叛他
Foltest will watch as Temeria turns against him.
就像他让雅妲背叛我一样
Just as he turned Adda against me.
我 萨宾娜·葛丽维希格
I, Sabrina Glevissig,
将为兄弟会效命
offer myself to the Brotherhood
以兑现天球的诺言
to make good on the promise of the Spheres.
不要把权力置于美德之前
To not place power before virtue.
-尊重... -她在哪里
- To respect... - Where is she?
你没听说吗
You didn't hear?
我活着的每分每秒
...for as long as my flesh endures.
欢迎加入术士兄弟会
Welcome to the Brotherhood of Sorcerers.
你们可以施展魔法了
You may perform your enchantment.
叶妮
Yenna.
叶妮 你在干什么
Yenna, what are you doing?
补救你惹下的麻烦
Undoing what you've done.
我要让我父亲在这契约上签字
I'll have my father sign this deed
声明我是他的亲生女儿
declaring me his natural-born daughter
而不是精灵的私生女
and not an elven bastard.
你真的认为
Do you really think this
这一纸文书能骗过术士会吗 叶妮
slip of paper will fool the Chapter? Yenna...
别碰我
Get your hands away from me!
那是一个测试
It was a test.
那是一次愚蠢的操控 原谅我
It was, uh, an idiotic manipulation. Forgive me.
你的道歉能把我从尼弗迦德帝国救出来
Can your apology save me from Nilfgaard?
带去亚甸吗
Take me to Aedirn?
他们除了我的血统就什么都看不见吗
Do they make me more than my blood?
你觉得这样他们就看得见了
And you think this will?
好吧
Fine.
告诉他们说你撒谎了
Tell them you lied.
说这都是你编来诋毁我的
Say you concocted this slander
想以此获得你亲爱的院长的青睐
to gain the favor of your precious rector.
太迟了 你错过了入会仪式
It's too late. You missed initiation.
咒语已经生效 你好好想想
The enchantments are done. Think clearly.
你聪明极了 对吧 你什么都知道
You're so smart, aren't you? You know everything.
抱歉 我不知道
I'm sorry. I had no way
他们拿这件事做什么文章
of knowing how the information would be used.
-你也没想到 -别推到我头上
- But neither did you. - Do not turn this on me.
难道你宝贵的院长
We're pretending your precious
就没有让你监视我吗
rectoress never ordered you to spy on me?
听着 我能弥补
Look, I-I can fix this.
术士兄弟会
The Brotherhood...
他们将一个研究术士会的位置给了我
they've offered me a seat on the Research Chapter. Me.
好吧 我们谁都不必去王庭
Okay? Neither of us have to go to court.
-你没开玩笑吧 -我们可以同游大♥陆♥
- You can't be serious? - We can travel the continent together.
我们可以在一起 打造新的命运
We can be together. We can forge a whole new destiny.
你清骨头上的灰 我就拿簸箕接的生活吗
A life holding dustpans while you brush off forgotten bones?
那不是命运
That's not destiny.
那是慢性自杀
It's slow suicide.
你在说气话
You don't mean that.
如果我说 你并不知晓
Would it frighten you to know
我的全部想法 你会害怕吗
you're not privy to every one of my thoughts?
你看不起我
You are patronizing me.
我本来要为了你去泰莫利亚
I was going to Temeria for you.
那是你自己的决定
That was your decision.
你真觉得我愿意把时间浪费在王庭八卦吗
You really think I wish to waste my days gossiping at court?
那是你痴迷的东西 不是我的
That's your fetish, not mine.
真男人会讲出他的欲望
A true man would state his desires.
我要怎么才能发现它们呢
Well, how would I recognize them? Huh?
你一样成功地藏起了自己的欲望
You get off on disguising yours as my own. Oh.
斯崔葛布是对的
Stregobor was right.
那才是你来到这里 她教导你的原因
That's exactly why you're here, exactly what she taught you.
所有人都是棋子
Everyone's a pawn.
我不会听你这种
I will not be schooled by a man
处处留情的男人的话
who pimps the world as some romantic adventure.
我的世界很残酷
My world is cruel.
无法预期
Unpredictable.
你来了 要么活 要么死
You enter, you survive, you die.
受害者的角色不适合你
You know, victimhood is not your color.
英雄主义也不适合你
Nor heroism yours.
你只是在生气自己失去了变美的机会
You're just angry because you lost your chance to be beautiful!
我想变强大
I want to be powerful.
失去了受人瞩目 备受喜爱的机会
Seen and adored with everyone watching.
这是一直亏欠我的
It is what I'm owed.
不管有多少权利或美貌
No amount of power or beauty
你永远都不会觉得自己值得
will ever make you feel worthy of either.
我们休息一下 亲爱的
Let's take a rest, dear.
弗尔泰斯特 放开你妹妹
Foltest, leave your sister be.
对德·维瑞斯女士尊敬点
Show Madame de Vriess some respect.
多好的孩子 殿下
What wonderful children, Your Highness.
谢谢
Thank you.
陛下
Your Excellence.
亚甸人的舞步应该要好一些
An Aedirnian would surely have had better footing.
你总吹嘘说自己很了不起 证明给我看
You claim to be quite the artist. Prove it.
术士会会要了我的命
The Chapter would have my head.
他们不是早就要了你的屌♥了吗
Do they already have your cock?
-我需要时间准备药草 -不必了
- I'll need time to prepare the herbs. - That won't be necessary.
别傻了 你不能在手术中保持清醒
Don't be foolish. You can't be awake during the procedure.
我可以
I can.
这么快就动粗了
Oh so quick to violence.
鉴于梅利葛德跟我说的 这还真奇怪
Strange, considering what Miss Merigold told me about you.
-她怎么说的 -她让我
- And what's that? - She told me...
相信你
to trust you.
这次能成功吗
Will this work?
如实回答
Answer honestly.
我不知道
I don't know.
我的
Will my...
我的女儿会
will my daughter...
恢复正常吗
be normal?
她会需要特殊照顾
She'll need special care.
她一直像个野兽一样生活
She's lived as an animal.
长久以来她只知道
All she's ever known is...
愤怒与饥饿
rage and hunger.
这是什么
剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表