剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表
You?
走吧
Come on.
就你那一丁点儿魔法天赋
With all the magical talent of shoe leather?
你永远只能待在这里了 格勒塞拉
You'll have a home here forever, Glacella.
这个池子里
Right here.
和我那些没能晋升的姐♥妹♥们♥一起
With my sisters who never ascended.
这是怎么回事
What's happening?
艾尼卡 是你吗
Anica, is that you?
你把我的朋友变成了蛞蝓
You turned my friend into a slug.
是鳗鱼
An eel.
来 把你的朋友推进池子里
Come, push your friend into the pool.
我不在乎你做了什么 但记住了
I don't care what you do, but remember this.
就算你做对了一切
Even if you do everything right,
遵守了他们的规则
follow their rules,
也无法保证你就能得到你想要的
that's still no guarantee you'll get what you want.
够了
Enough!
回你们的房♥间去 姑娘们
Back to your rooms, girls.
你已经毁掉了一个生命
You ruined one life.
住手吧
Stop there.
我从来都不想回到这里
I never even wanted to come back here!
那你在这件事上也失败了
Then you failed at that, too.
看看这个地方
Look at this place.
这里就是个笑话
It's a joke.
把甚至无法施展魔法的女孩招收进来
Letting in girls who can't even do magic!
有时 为了生存你不得不妥协
Sometimes, you have to compromise in order to survive.
你说我从没为我人生的变化负过责
You say I never took responsibility for the way my life turned out.
那你自己呢
What about you?
出什么事了 我不明白...
But what's happening? I don't understand...
怎么回事
What's going on?
出事了
It's happening.
特莉丝
Triss!
叶妮芙
Yennefer.
我找了你好几年
I tried finding you for years.
为什么你们都在这里
Why are you all here?
来参加北方术士的紧急秘密会议
An emergency conclave of the Northern Mages.
尼弗迦德占领了玛那达
Nilfgaard took Marnadal.
什么
What?
他们在进攻辛特拉
They're attacking Cintra.
疯了才会和尼弗迦德开战
Going to war against Nilfgaard is madness.
为了辛特拉
And for Cintra?
他们几十年来一直拒绝我们的术士
They've rejected our mages for decades,
我们就让他们得偿所愿吧
so let's grant them their wish.
这不止是为了辛特拉
It's not just about Cintra.
尼弗迦德不拿下整片大♥陆♥不会罢休
Nilfgaard won't be satisfied until they have the whole Continent.
你怎么知道的
And how do you know this?
因为我也会说这样的谎
Because that's the same lie I would tell.
这里只有我领兵上过战场
I'm the only one here that's led soldiers into battle.
对 难道我们不知道
Oh, yes, and don't we know it?
你一有机会就总穿上你那搞笑戏服
You wear your silly costume every chance you get.
这么多年挥舞着剑
All those years swinging his sword around
就是不做术士
were years he wasn't serving as a mage.
或是杀日蚀时出生的婴儿
Or killing babies born at an eclipse.
如果现在行动 我们还能阻止尼弗迦德
We can stop Nilfgaard, if we act now.
南方 就是南方
The south... well, is the south.
联合取决于北方
It is up to the north to unite.
现在该说服各国国王派出军队了
It is time to convince our kings to send their armies.
他们会穿过雅鲁加
They could cross the Yaruga,
一周内抵达索登
make it to Sodden by week's end.
他们能拯救辛特拉
They could save Cintra.
辛特拉沦陷也没人在乎
If Cintra falls, who cares?
我在乎
I care!
因为我们的王国就是下一个
Because our kingdoms will be next.
我们只和辛特拉作战 只与他们
Our fight is with Cintra, and only Cintra.
尼弗迦德人知道有腐♥败♥领导的滋味
In Nilfgaard, we know what it's like to have corrupt leaders.
但在新领导恩希尔皇帝带领下 我们变了
But under our new leader, Emperor Emhyr, we've changed.
我们加强了贸易
We've strengthened trade.
我们投资了研究
We've funded research.
我们拆除了壁垒
We have torn down walls,
而卡兰瑟王后只是在建立壁垒
whilst Queen Calanthe has done nothing but put them up.
我不是来保卫辛特拉的
I am not here to defend Cintra.
但我要保卫我们的生活方式
But I will defend our way of life.
兄弟会 学院
The Brotherhood, the Academies,
还有我们几个世纪以来建立的秩序
the order that we have built up over centuries.
你全都拒绝了 芙琳吉拉
You've rejected it all, Fringilla.
错 我们改进了
Not true. We've modified it.
我们大部分人来自艾瑞图萨和班·阿德
Most of us came from Aretuza and Ban Ard.
我们只是开拓了不同的道路
We've simply charted a different path,
白色火焰指引着我们
guided by the White Flame.
所以我们是亲人 不是敌人
That makes us cousins, not enemies.
你们逼术士成为奴隶
You force mages into servitude!
训练时是的 就像士兵
When in training, yes. Like soldiers.
我们相信有难同当
We believe in shared sacrifice.
你们也相信禁术
You also believe in forbidden magic.
唤魔术 死灵术 火焰术
Demonology, necromancy, fire magic!
禁术是我们在这里学到的鬼故事
Forbidden magic is one of the ghost stories taught to us here.
没有所谓的黑魔法或光魔法
There is no such thing as dark or light magic.
这世上的东西没法那么简单区分
Nothing in this world is as simple as that.
你们以为我们是在毁灭大♥陆♥
You think that we're destroying the Continent.
我们如果拿下辛特拉 还有机会拯救它
We know that if we take Cintra, we have a chance of saving it.
如果你们不表明立场 那至少不要阻止我们
If you won't take sides, then at least stay out of our way.
无聊的辩论够了
Enough of this tiring debate.
辛特拉完蛋了
Cintra's a lost cause.
让他们自食其果
Let them reap what they sow.
不如我们投票
I say we vote.
-行 投票 -投票
- Yes, vote. Vote! - Vote?
首先 你安排侄女去尼弗迦德
First, you install your niece at Nilfgaard,
现在你想迫使我们投票
and now you want to ram through a vote.
说句公道话 我这个职位
To be fair, Yennefer of Vengerberg
还得感谢温格堡的叶妮芙
is the one I have to thank for my posting.
如果她接了这个职位 我就没有今天
If she had taken it, I wouldn't be where I am today.
尼弗迦德也没有
Neither would Nilfgaard.
要是叶妮芙去了尼弗迦德就好了
If only Yennefer had gone to Nilfgaard.
有她领导 他们肯定还是一潭死水
With her at the helm, they'd still be a shitty backwater.
你说得对
You're right.
我去了一个宝贵的王国 一干就是几十年
Instead, I went to a prized kingdom and did fuck all for decades.
就像你教我们的那样
Just as you taught us.
帮助杀人犯和强♥奸♥犯保住他们的王位
Helped murderers and rapists keep their crown.
也许该做出点改变了
Maybe it is time for something different.
闭嘴吧 你没有投票权
Pipe down. You... you don't get a vote.
我要是有的话 我就投票让它付之一炬
If I did, I'd vote to burn it all down.
听听 听听她这话
There! There you have...
-大家听听 -确实如此
- There you have it! - It's true.
辛特拉选择了背弃我们
Cintra has chosen to turn its back on us.
他们骄傲 聪明 难搞 是的
They are proud, and smart, and difficult, yes.
但是我敢打保票
But I'd wager above all else...
他们很害怕
they are scared.
多年来 我们一直认为他们是注定要失败的
We have called them a lost cause for years.
但我们也不再努力了
But we stopped trying too.
现在是时候...
And it is time now...
不仅冒着我们的生命危险 还有我们的骄傲
that we risk not only our lives, but our pride,
再试一次
and try again.
承蒙批准
With your permission,
所有赞成
all those in favor
让辛特拉继续保持他们的传统
of letting Cintra continue their proud tradition
自谋生路的
of fending for themselves?
好了
Well...
有结果了
there you have it.
我知道你痛恨这里 但还有需要它的姑娘们
I know you hate this place, but there are girls who need it.
直到我们教会她们控制 才认识到混沌力量
Those who have only ever known chaos until we teach them control.
在林布 你说得对
You were right, in Rinde.
艾瑞图萨是我的一切
剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表