剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表
今天不走运吧
Today isn't your day, is it?
猎魔人
第一季 第一集
《结束就是开始》
要什么
What will it be?
告诉我郡长家在哪
Point me to the Alderman's house.
-在小巷尽头左转 -伊莎多拉
- It's down the alley to the left... - Isadora.
我们这不欢迎你 猎魔人
We don't want your kind here, Witcher.
郡长
The Alderman,
告诉我他在哪 我马上就走
tell me where he is and I'll be on my way.
这轮不到你发号♥施令
You don't give the orders around here...
你个突变杂种
you mutant son of a bitch.
听见了吗
Hear that?
滚
Go.
自己走 还是用绳子牵你走 自己选
On your own or at the end of a rope, your choice.
这不难选
Not a hard choice.
管他呢 实在不行就用拳头打死他吧
Yeah, fuck that. Kill him with your bare hands if you have to.
来啊 猎魔人 你不会是怕我们吧
C'mon, Witcher. You're not scared of us, are ya?
让我们看看你有什么能耐
Show us what you've got.
你们就不能消停一会吗
Can you not leave it alone for a moment?
-不能信任猎魔人 -我没跟你说话
- Witchers can't be trusted. - I'm not speaking to you.
很抱歉我的人扰了你兴致
I apologize for my man's interference in your day.
但愿他明天在集市上能举止得体一些
Hopefully he can improve his behavior by tomorrow's market.
对不起 伦芙芮
Sorry, Renfri.
走吧 伙计们
Come on, lads.
给我和我朋友一人来一杯啤酒
Beer for my friend here and one for me.
我在跟你说话呢 尊敬的先生
I am speaking to you now, good sir.
想来点早餐吗
Want some breakfast?
我饱了
I'm full.
吃了鹿肉
Venison.
我母亲会感到耻辱的 愿她安息
My mother, God rest her, would be mortified.
那我不告诉别人
Our secret, then.
你为什么来布拉维坎 白毛
So, what brings you to Blaviken, White Hair?
来抓怪物的吗
You came for a monster?
我在沼泽那边走
I was traveling by the swamp.
那就是你的错了
That would be your mistake, then.
怎么不沿着主路走
Why wouldn't you travel by main roads?
走主路没有生意做
It's hard to make a living on main roads.
你确实需要钱买♥♥衣服
And you desperately need money for new clothes.
再来两杯啤酒
Two more beers.
我越来越觉得 不论去哪都能碰上怪物
More and more, I find monsters wherever I go.
你的奇奇摩多少钱
How much coin for your kikimora, then?
我今早上用早餐叉弄死了一只老鼠
I killed a rat this morning with my breakfast fork.
捅进了它的小胖肚子
Stabbed it in its fat little gut.
我母亲差点晕过去了 可我也没别的办法
My mother nearly fainted, but what was I supposed to do?
它在我家餐具柜里拉好几天屎了
It had been shitting in our pantry for days.
-你提到了钱 -对
- You mentioned coin. - Yes.
伊莎多拉说你在找我父亲
Isadora said you were looking for my father.
她是个长舌妇
She's a gossip, you see.
大概在你刚踏进小酒馆两步的时候
Probably went two steps into the Lord's Inn
她就跑去给每个人说
before she was running off telling everyone
可恶的猎魔人来了
an evil witcher had arrived.
你吓不着我
You don't scare me.
那可真糟
That's too bad.
而且我还可以告诉你
And I can also tell you
我父亲根本不需要这怪物
that my father will have no use for this beast.
你父亲
Your father,
是郡长吗
the Alderman?
他贴了一张告示
He posted a flyer.
那是要食尸鬼
For a graveir.
奇奇摩很有用处
Kikimoras are useful.
能控制人口数量
Population control.
你应该和伊利翁大♥师♥谈谈 我们的术士
You should speak to Master Irion, our wizard.
他炼丹能用到的七七八八的东西他都会付钱
He's willing to pay for odds and ends he needs for elixirs.
我家狗死了的时候我就卖♥♥给他了
I sold him our dog when it died.
故作神秘卖♥♥掉的
Mysteriously.
好吧
Fine.
带我去找他
Take me to him.
我那爱嚷嚷的杂种狗卖♥♥了15克朗
I got 15 crowns for the yappy mutt.
够买♥♥些新衣服了
That's enough to buy some new clothes.
就告诉你一下
Just saying.
走吧 洛奇
Come on, Roach.
你杀过魅魔吗
Have you ever killed a succubus?
吸血妖鸟
A striga?
狼人
Werewolf?
女狼人
She-wolf?
没这种东西
That's not a thing.
所以其他的你都杀过
So you've killed the rest?
我觉得你算得上是英雄
I think that makes you a hero.
母亲说你们是邪恶巫术的产物
My mother says you're the offspring of foul sorcery,
恶魔般的生物 是来自地狱肮脏堕落的败类
a diabolic creation, a filthy degenerate born of Hell.
你去过地狱吗
Have you ever been to Hell?
我连布拉维坎都没离开过
I've never even left Blaviken.
因为我母亲从未离开过布拉维坎
Because my mother's never left Blaviken,
如果这对莉布希就足够了的话
and if it's good enough for Libushe,
那么玛丽嘉也应该满足
then it's good enough for Marilka.
那是我的名字
That's my name.
玛丽嘉
Marilka.
和牛奶发音相似
Like milk.
你叫什么
What's your name?
杰洛特
Geralt.
和绞杀者发音相似
Like garroter?
酷
Nice.
你来自哪儿 杰洛特
Where are you from, Geralt?
利维亚
Rivia.
我不知道那是在哪里
I don't know where that is,
但如果你愿意教的话 我会学
but I could learn, if you'd let me.
不
No.
因为女孩子不能当猎魔人吗
Because I'm a girl and girls can't be witchers.
这可能是我听过最蠢的话了
Which I think is probably the stupidest thing I've ever heard.
我想要更多
I want more.
我一定要做得更多
I have to be more,
因为留在布拉维坎的话
because I don't know what to do
我这辈子除了去无聊的旧市场
in Blaviken for the rest of my life,
不知道还能做些什么
except go to the boring old market.
你还可以杀老鼠
And kill rats.
还有狗
And dogs.
到了
Here we are.
牵着洛奇
Hold Roach.
乖点儿
Be nice.
洛奇
Hey, Roach.
你好
Greetings.
我是斯崔葛布
I am Stregobor.
斯崔葛布大♥师♥
Master Stregobor.
术士
Sorcerer.
我有只奇奇摩要给伊利翁大♥师♥
I have a kikimora for Master Irion.
抱歉造成了误解
Yes, well, forgive the confusion.
伊利翁造了这座塔 但是他已经去世两百年了
Irion created this tower, but he's been dead 200 years.
所以为了纪念他 我沿用了他的名号♥...
So, in order to honor him, I've taken his name as my...
作为别名
personal sobriquet.
这幻术也是他造的吗
He create this illusion, too?
不 这是...
No, this is, uh... this is...
我的创造
my own creation.
能让人更愉快地打发时间
Helps pass time more delightfully.
因为你在躲藏 斯崔葛布
Because you're in hiding, Stregobor.
你可真是聪明...
How very clever of you...
猎魔人
Witcher.
在布拉维坎 你们这类可不多见
Not often do we see your likeness here in Blaviken.
我们这类也没几个了
Not many of my likeness left.
本想说节哀顺变 但是...
I'd offer you my condolences, but...
我好像记得猎魔人无法...
I seem to remember that witchers don't feel...
产生情感
剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表