剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表
萨宾娜
Sabrina...
-对不起 -别担心
- I'm sorry. - Don't worry.
我去找蒂莎娅
I'll find Tissaia.
有人能听到我吗
Can anyone hear me?
有人吗
Is anyone out there?
如果能听到
If you can hear me,
快点到前线来
you need to get to the front line.
森林里的尼弗迦德人越来越多了
More Nilfgaardians are coming to the woods.
我们不能放弃
We can't give up.
我们还能战斗
We can still fight.
你不需要再战斗了
You don't need to fight anymore.
你从未停止过找寻
You have never stopped searching.
为了什么呢
For what?
它就在这里
It's here.
在尼弗迦德这里
With Nilfgaard.
尼弗迦德
Nilfgaard...
在尼弗迦德 我们没有限制
In Nilfgaard, there are no limits.
只有力量和潜力
Only power and potential.
这可以成为你留给后世的遗产
That could be your legacy.
还有人吗
Is anyone out there?
还有人活着吗
Is anyone still alive?
还有人活着吗
Is anyone still alive?
威戈
Vilge...
威戈
Vilge...
帮帮...
Help...
我
me.
威戈佛...
Vilgefor...
威戈佛特兹 你跟我们一起吗
Vilgefortz, are you with us?
蒂莎娅 蒂莎娅
Tissaia? Tissaia...
我需要你
I need you.
你没死
You're not dead.
你只是醒了
You've merely woken.
一股杜松子和...
Tastes like juniper with...
牛蒡的味道
Burdock, yes.
坏疽在扩散
Gangrene was setting in.
我得用毒药扼制一下
I needed to neutralize the toxins.
别动
Don't move.
空气里
There's...
一股
magic...
魔法的味道
in the air.
你的伤很麻烦 杰洛特
Your wound was troublesome, Geralt.
但你会没事的
But you will be all right.
你知道我的名字
You know my name.
你一直在我脑海里
You're in my head.
你一直在听
You're listening.
我是女术士
I'm a sorceress.
但你已经知道了
But you knew that already.
是你的脉搏救了你
You were saved by your pulse.
速度只有常人的四分之一
Four times slower than a normal man's.
我是猎魔人
I'm a witcher.
但你已经知道了
But you knew that already too.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你救了我
Thank you for saving me.
术士基本都去索登打仗了
Most mages are occupied at the battle raging in Sodden,
但我听到有商人在呼救 然后...
but I heard a merchant's cry for help and...
这是我的职业
it's my profession.
我这辈子唯一擅长的事
The only thing I've ever been good at.
那多亏遇到了你
I'm glad our paths crossed, then.
宿命相连的人总能找到彼此
People linked by destiny will always find each other.
宿命相连的人总能找到彼此
People linked by destiny will always find each other.
妈
Ma?
别动
Don't move.
过来
Come closer.
你仔细看看我
I want you to look at me.
喜欢我现在的眼镜吗
How do you like my eyes?
维赛娜 你知道
Do you know, Visenna,
为了明目 他们都对猎魔人做了什么吗
what they do to a witcher to improve his eyes?
-够了 -你知道有时还会没有效果吗
- Stop it. - Do you know that it doesn't always work?
够了 杰洛特
Stop it, Geralt.
你不能叫我那个名字
You don't get to use that name.
那是维瑟米尔给我取的
Vesemir gave me that name.
我需要知道为什么
I need to know why.
什么答案都不能让你满意
No answer will give you what you want.
十个孩子
Three...
只有三个活过了试炼
out of ten boys survive the trial.
至少
Tell me...
告诉我
at least...
你把我留给他的时候不知道这些
you didn't know this before you left me on his doorstep?
该睡觉了
It's time to sleep.
药里面有缬草
There's valerian in the medicines.
你宁可相信宿命
You trusted destiny
也不肯亲自找我
rather than trying to find me yourself.
-别再问问题了 -为什么
- Don't ask any more questions. - Why?
答案只会让我们两个都受伤
The answers will only hurt us both.
该翻篇了 杰洛特
It's time to move on, Geralt.
是时候追回那个人了
It's time for you to find what you let go of.
找到她
Find her.
找到她
Find her...
我只是一个梦
I was just a dream.
别走
Please don't go.
睡吧 杰洛特
Sleep, Sir Geralt.
薇森娜
Visenna!
找到她
Find her!
不
No!
她去哪了
Where'd she go?
那个女人
The woman.
哪个
Which one?
你喊了一堆名字
You called out for so many.
从你家到战场有多远
How far from your home to the battlefield?
到索登
To Sodden?
多远
How far?
快马加鞭的话一小时
Well, it's an hour with a swift enough horse.
我其实
You know, I'm, uh...
我其实只是一个小商贩
You know, I'm just a simple merchant.
你救了我的命 我没法报偿你
I can't repay you for saving my life.
但是我能给你
But what I can offer you...
意外律
is the Law of Surprise.
就是我有但是我却不知道的东西
That which I have but don't know.
给我一杯酒就行 我们两清
Just give me an ale and consider your debt paid.
我们可以走了吗
Now, can we go?
你还活着
You're alive!
叶妮芙
Yennefer.
萨宾娜需要你的帮助
Sabrina needs your help.
我们都需要
We all do.
不
No.
不 北方诸国就要来了
No! The Northern Kingdoms are close.
我们不能放弃
We can't give up.
你
You...
你救了我
You saved me.
我不会忘记的
I won't ever forget that.
轮到你
It's your turn...
去救他们了
to save these people,
还有这片大♥陆♥
this Continent.
这
This...
就是你的遗产
is your legacy.
-怎么救 我做不到 -你可以的
- How? I can't! - You can!
你所感受到的一切
Everything you have ever felt,
你埋葬的一切
everything you've buried...
忘了那个瓶子
Forget the bottle.
让你的混沌能量爆发吧
Let your chaos explode.
剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表