剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表
A stableman?
马儿的确时很好的伴侣
Horses are good company.
如果我曾经真的想过 自己若不是...
But if I ever dreamed of being something...
又会是什么
other... than what I am...
那也是很久前的事了 早就遗忘了
it was too long ago to remember.
你想做一名术士吗
Did you dream of being a mage?
我也没什么选择的余地
I didn't have much of a choice either.
你一直都想做一位母亲吗
Did you always want to become a mother?
我想...
I dreamed...
成为对某个人重要的人
of becoming important to someone.
希望有一天可以
Someday.
我很没意思吗
Do I bore you?
完全没有
Not at all.
我们认识之前
Before we met,
白日里很平静
the days were calm...
晚上却永无安宁
and the nights were restless.
但现在...
But now...
你对我而言就很重要
you're important to me.
早上好
Good morning.
如果走得快 我们能在日落前
At a quick pace, we can make it back to
赶回沉思之龙酒馆
the Pensive Dragon before sundown.
你在说什么 我们已经快到山顶了
What are you talking about? We're almost at the top.
我来这是有目的 杰洛特
I came here for a reason, Geralt.
在杀掉那条龙之前我是不会离开的
I'm not leaving till I've killed that dragon.
叶 别这样
Yen, no!
-这能解决什么问题 -这能解决一切问题
- What will it solve? - It will solve everything.
等等
Wait.
那些该死的侏儒哪去了
Where are those fucking dwarfs?
叶
Yen!
别叫
Don't scream.
我明白你为什么害怕
I understand why you're afraid.
如果有别的办法救你的话 我早就那么做了
If there had been any other way to extract you, I'd have done it.
我从没想过要折磨你 公主
It was never my intention to torment you, Princess.
我只想
All I want...
我只想帮你完成你的使命
all I've ever wanted is to help you fulfill your destiny.
白色火焰让我们聚集于此
The White Flame has brought us together.
你是一切的关键 希瑞菈
You are the key to everything, Cirilla.
你一定饿坏了
You must be starving.
我给你拿点吃的
I'll get you something to eat.
你做了什么
What have you done?
你骗了我们
You lied to us.
你没告诉我们她的身份
You didn't tell us what she is.
和她的能力
What she's capable of.
你♥他♥妈♥的蠢货
You fucking fool!
你的那些招数我们都知道
We know all your tricks.
你真的相信你脑子里的这些鬼话吗
Do you really believe all this nonsense in your head?
这个预言
This prophecy?
我们觉得你疯了
We think you're insane!
你是一个可憎之人
You are an abomination!
我要灭了你
I will destroy you!
你还在这屋里 对不对
You're still here, aren't you?
不要再靠近了
No closer!
怎么回事
What the fuck?
退后
Get back!
你们应该早就死了
You should've stayed dead.
住手
Stop!
怎么会
How?
他死了
He's dead.
是她死了
She's dead.
猎魔人阁下和他的术士
Sir Witcher and his sorceress.
我们又见面了
Hello again.
这不可能
Impossible.
母龙受伤之后
When the dragoness was injured,
她的哀鸣被维纶特瑞坦梅斯听到了
her cry was heard by Villentretenmerth.
但是龙蛋不能移♥动♥
But the egg could not be moved
否则里面的龙崽就会死掉
or the life inside it would die.
所以她才会攻击
That's why the dragon attacked.
她是在保护她的孩子
She was protecting her baby.
然后我们就听说了国王的捕猎令
And then we heard about the King's hunt,
意识到我们必须紧盯着敌人
realized we had to keep our enemies close.
所以我来找你
So I came to find you,
白发猎魔人
the white-haired witcher,
被训练去拯救龙而不是杀死龙的猎魔骑士
the knight who was taught to save dragons instead of kill them.
看来我们能干掉整整齐齐的一家人了
Looks like we get to fuck up the whole family.
屠掉那条龙
Slay that dragon!
杀了他们
Kill them!
布荷特是我的
Boholt's mine!
阿尔德法印 快
Aard, now!
恐怕还有更多敌人
I'm afraid we have more.
去吧 我来保护龙蛋
Go! I'll protect the egg.
上啊
Get them!
看来我终于有机会干掉你了 猎魔人
So I get to kill you after all, Witcher.
你别想了
It's not going to happen!
可惜你看不到我击碎那颗龙蛋了
Shame you don't get to see me crack that egg!
杰洛特
Geralt?
侏儒
Dwarfs?
我错过了什么吗
What did I miss?
伙计们
Guys?
我们在排队吗
Are we... queuing for something?
发生什么了
What's going on?
不会吧
Oh, no!
我去
Oh, fuck!
这是怎么回事
What happened?
真是见鬼
Oh! Bloody hell.
你们他妈的在这里干什么
What the fuck are you doing here?
真♥他♥妈♥的倒霉 我们错过了一整场好戏
Well, that's fuckin' shite! We missed a whole mother lode of fun.
请勿多问 作为回报
Ask no questions, and in return,
我愿给你们这些拿去献给国王
I offer you these to take to the King.
龙牙
Dragon teeth?
虽然我不是鸡蛋里挑骨头的人
I've never been one to look a gift cock in the beak,
但这可能还算不上屠龙的证明去领赏
though this might not be enough proof to collect the reward.
告诉国王如果他不满意
Tell the King if he's not satisfied,
他可以期待一具龙的尸体
he can expect the body of a dragon
空降他的皇室婚礼
dropped upon his royal wedding.
免费送到
Free of charge.
他抓住了我
He caught me.
他会回来的 达拉 我们得动作快点
He's going to come back, Dara. We have to hurry.
希瑞 要是我们留在布洛克莱昂
If we had just stayed in Brokilon, Ciri,
我们现在就安全了
we'd be safe right now!
-我怎么会知道 -因为我们说好的
- How could I have known? - Because we agreed to it.
要是我再跟你待在一起 我也会死的
If I stay with you any longer, I'll be dead too.
你说你很特别
And you say you're so special.
你的意思就是你和卡兰瑟一模一样
What you really mean is that you're just like Calanthe!
你走到哪里都会带来恐慌与死亡
You bring terror and you bring death wherever you are!
我在尽力了
I'm doing the best that I can.
我受够道歉了 我受够这一切了
I'm done apologizing. I'm done with all of this.
我得往前走了
I have to move on.
你说得对 公主
You're right, Princess.
找个新家
Find a new family,
因为我不会再陪在你身边了
because I can't be there for you anymore.
这是我最后的初生
This is my final first.
一个孩子
A child.
这份宝藏 这份遗产
This treasure, this legacy
必须延续
must endure.
没有别的理由
There is no other reason to go on.
谢谢你保护它
Thank you for protecting it.
也谢谢你 温格堡的叶妮芙
And thank you, Yennefer of Vengerberg.
我能看出杰洛特为什么不想失去你
I can see why Geralt didn't want to lose you.
这话什么意思
What does that mean?
在林布
In Rinde.
迪精
剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表