剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表
What?
等等 你们要去哪
Wait, where are you going?
过来 孩子
Come here, child.
大门倒了
The gates are down!
第二课
Lesson number two.
要知道何时按兵不动
Know when it's time to stop moving.
你是在让权
You're conceding.
尼弗迦德帝国从不要俘虏
Nilfgaard takes no prisoners.
也就意味着此刻 我的百姓正饱受折磨
Which means that right now, my citizens are being tortured.
他们活活看着
Their insides are being
自己的内脏被掏出来
pulled to their outsides while they watch.
双腿被火烧
Their legs lit on fire.
舌头割下来喂狗
Their tongues fed to the dogs.
陛下
Your Majesty.
-他不见了 -什么
- He's gone. - What?
希瑞菈 面对无法避免的事情
In the face of the inevitable, Cirilla,
优秀的领袖总是会心怀怜悯
good leaders should always choose mercy.
以后 你也要做出明智的选择
In the future, you will be wise to do the same.
拉兹洛
Lazlo,
把她的斗篷拿来
bring her cloak.
什么 不
What? No.
答应我 要继续勇敢
Continue to be brave. Promise me.
你是辛特拉的小狮子
You are the Lion Cub of Cintra.
你注定要成就大事
You are destined for great things.
没有你我做不到
I can't do this without you.
我们必须得走了 殿下
We must go, Your Highness.
不
No!
走吧
Go.
世界在此一举
The world depends on it.
我爱你
I love you.
找到利维亚的杰洛特
Find Geralt of Rivia.
他是你的宿命
He is your destiny.
陛下
Your Majesty.
我也看见了
I saw it too.
他们就是为此而来的
It is why they came.
我会把她送到的
I will deliver her.
我向您保证
I give you my word.
莫斯萨克
Mousesack.
你的尽忠
Your service...
是我们所有人的荣幸
has been an honor to us all.
您也是
As has yours.
陛下
Your Majesty.
抱歉打搅 小姐 是时候了
I'm sorry to disturb, my lady. It is time.
尼弗迦德人来了
Nilfgaard is nigh.
是时候了
It is time.
我们可以离开
We can leave.
我们可以找一条出路
We can find a way out.
这
This...
这就是我们的出路
This is our way out.
-你要干什么 -是我 儿子
- What are you doing? - It's me, my son.
-这是什么 -没关系
- What is this? - It's okay.
那有马
Horses.
公主 来
Princess, come.
-你们走 -不
- Keep going. - No!
公主 我向您的外祖母许下过诺言
Princess, I gave your grandmother my word.
请让我信守承诺
Allow me to keep it.
快走
Go.
我外祖母说我必须离开
My grandmother said I had to leave.
为什么 尼弗迦德帝国为什么要来
Why? Why is Nilfgaard here?
-为什么世界在此一举了 -扶稳 殿下
- Why does the world depend on it? - Hold on, Your Highness.
我们快到大门了
We're getting close to the gate.
拉兹洛 我一生都被小心保护着
I've been protected my whole life, Lazlo.
为什么
Why?
你也去了集市 浑身是血
You were in the market. Covered in blood.
你说你无法选择 但是你必须那么做
You say you can't choose, but you had to.
你永远也不会知道自己是对是错
And you'll never know if you were right.
你的奖赏就是石刑
Your reward will be a stoning.
你会逃跑
And you will run.
你想努力跑过森林里的姑娘 但你做不到
You will try to outrun the girl in the woods, but you cannot.
-她是你的宿命 -伦芙芮
- She is your destiny. - Renfri!
那个集市
The market.
她知道你会来
She knew you'd come.
伦芙芮人呢
Where's Renfri?
她和你的朋友在塔那边
She's at the tower with your little friend,
玛丽嘉
Marilka.
她让我们捎句话给你
She gave us a message to pass on to you.
你得选择小恶
You have to choose the lesser evil.
这是最后通牒
It's an ultimatum.
懂吗
Get it?
该死
Fuck.
猎魔人
Witcher!
杰洛特
Geralt!
杰洛特
Geralt!
不
No!
-你选吧 -放开那姑娘
- You chose. - Let the girl go.
我会杀了她
I will kill her.
斯崔葛布不下来 我就杀光这里的人
I will kill everyone here until Stregobor comes down.
离开布拉维坎
Leave Blaviken.
还为时不晚
It's not too late.
魔法对我无效
Magic doesn't work on me.
但银器有效
Silver does, though.
银器是用来对付怪物的
Silver is for monsters.
-如果我们交锋 -我不会住手的
- If we cross swords... - I won't be able to stop.
他们像塑造你一样塑造了我
They created me just as they created you.
我们没太多差别
We're not so different.
森林里的姑娘会一直在你左右
The girl in the woods will be with you always.
她是你的宿命
She is your destiny.
回来 你个
Get... get back here, you little...
不 不
No. No!
难以置信
Incredible.
玛丽嘉
Marilka.
玛丽嘉 玛丽嘉
Marilka? Marilka!
给我弄辆马车
Get me a cart.
我们带她去塔里做解剖
We'll take her to the tower for an autopsy.
你敢碰她一下
If you touch a single hair on her head...
你的脑袋就不保了
yours will be on the ground next.
你疯了吗
Have you gone mad?
她的变种
Her mutation,
会对人有影响
it influences people.
所以才迷惑到这些男人追随她
That's how she got these men to follow her.
我们得了解情况
We need to take it.
她把你也迷惑住了 对吧
She got to you too, didn't she?
不许
Do not...
碰她
touch her.
猎魔人
Witcher.
你在布拉维坎的街上屠♥杀♥
You butchered bodies in the streets of Blaviken.
-你个畜生 -你置那姑娘与危险之中
- You're a beast! - You endangered the girl.
-畜生 -他杀了每个
- Beast! - He's killed every single...
-你杀人枉法 -混♥蛋♥
- You took the law into your own hands. - Bastard!
他是坏人
He's a bad one!
-滚出这里 -滚吧 别...
- Get out of here! - Get out and don't...
继续 屠夫
Go on! Butcher!
你做出了选择
You made a choice.
而你永远也不会知道是对是错
And you'll never know if it was the right one.
去死吧 猎魔人
Die, Witcher!
去死吧 猎魔人
Die, Witcher!
-滚吧 猎魔人 -去死吧
- Go, Witcher! - Die!
滚出布拉维坎 杰洛特
Get out of Blaviken, Geralt.
永远别再回来
Don't ever come back.
混♥蛋♥
Bastard!
森林里的姑娘会一直在你左右
剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表