剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表
满月时
It comes on a full moon...
觅食
to feed.
妈以前老这么说
That's what Ma used to say.
当一头狼
When a wolf...
跨过少女的坟墓
crosses a maiden's grave.
还未成年就离世的怀孕少女
A pregnant girl who died before her time.
她肚子里的孩子
That babe...
就会开始
starts growing...
继续长大
right in her belly.
等时候到了
When it's big enough...
就自己挣脱出来
that babe rips out.
但它已经不是孩子了
Only it ain't a babe no more.
而是个怪物
It's a monster.
狼人
A vukodlak.
我发誓 猎魔人 就是狼人害的我
I swear, Witcher, that's what got me.
我发誓 我看到了
I swear I saw it.
以我去世的母亲起誓
I swear on my ma's grave, I saw it...
三千奥伦 先付钱
Three thousand orens. Up front.
不
No!
这条疤 我知道
This... I definitely know.
它的刀锋 惨白如纸
Remember its blade, as white as a sheet
她死去的心还在跳动
And yet her dead heart did beat
跳动着
Did beat
奇奇魔吗
The kikimora?
吟游诗人可没唱过这条疤
I don't recall the bard singing of this one.
谁敢抢你的钱啊
Who would dare try and rob you of your treasure?
一个女人吗
A woman?
一位公主
Princess.
你爱上她了吗
Were you in love?
她叫什么
What's her name?
等你活到我这么久
When you live as long as I do,
就觉得所有名字都差不多
all the names start to sound the same.
命运那个贱♥人♥要是能善良点
Were destiny a kinder bitch,
嫖♥客♥讲这样的破故事 我是肯定不会信的
a whore like me wouldn't have to settle for her client's telltales.
你有位朋友
A friend of yours came
上个月路过这 去了泰莫利亚
through here last month headed for Temeria.
朋友
Friend?
一位猎魔人
Another witcher.
我也全力祝福那个混♥蛋♥了
Mm. Blessed that prick with my fullest efforts, too,
-他... -泰莫利亚有什么
- and he... - What's in Temeria?
-你没听我说嘛 -你看不出
- Do you not just hear me talking? - Shouldn't you know
有人假装在听吗
when someone's pretending?
都三个晚上了
It's been three nights.
快给钱滚蛋
Pay up or get out!
泰莫利亚
Temeria?
有点小怪物
It's got a pest problem.
一群矿工凑了三千奥伦杀怪物
A few miners rounded up 3,000 orens to have it killed.
你的小伙伴拿了钱跑路了
Your boy took the coin and ran.
听到没
You hear me?
感谢你...
Thank you... for...
给我的一切
everything.
猎魔人
Witcher!
这件屋子的钱呢
What about the room?
别看不起我
Don't judge me.
几天后我就带着钱回来
I'll be back with payment in a few days.
我的马要是出了事
Anything happens to my horse...
你吓不住我
You don't scare me.
去泰莫利亚怎么走
Point me to Temeria.
猎魔人
第一季 第三集
《背叛之月》
泰莫利亚
怪物和懦夫的国度
这怪物闹了这么多年 国王就袖手旁观
Years of attacks by this creature, and the king does nothing.
必须逼他出手 放下镐头...
We must force his hand. Lay down our picks...
开始罢♥工♥
and refuse to work.
对
Yeah.
折衷的办法可不行 我们得继续推进
And a half-measure ain't gonna do! We've got to move on.
索登南部还有很多事要做
Plenty of work south of Sodden.
我儿子
My son...
愿他安息
rest his soul...
告诉我
told me...
尼弗迦德帝国的国王
in Nilfgaard...
子民忍♥饥挨饿的时候还在折腾婊♥子♥
the king diddled whores while his subjects starved.
然后有个人来了
Then someone came.
篡位者
The Usurper.
他团结了百姓 夺回了属于他们自己的东西
And he rallied the people, and they took back what was theirs!
对
Yeah!
我建议我们照着做
I say we follow their lead!
你们杀不了狼人
You can't kill the vukodlak...
就决定杀掉国王吗
so you decide to kill your king?
宏图伟志
Great plan.
有一个该死的猎魔人
Another fuckin' witcher.
你们的人已经骗过我们一次了
Your kind already swindled us once.
我是事成之后才收钱
I take payment after the
而且价位只有三分之一
job is done and for a third of the price.
算是给我同行
An apology...
向大家
from my guild...
道个歉
to yours.
你要是杀不了它呢
And if you can't kill it?
那我就死
Then I die.
好了
Please.
大家保持冷静
Everyone remain calm.
放下武器 回到家中
Lower your weapons and return to your homes.
只要大家不耍花招 遵照命令尽快回去
Do so quickly and without further theatrics...
我向你们保证 不让国王知道这个叛国之举
and you have my word that our king will not hear of this treason.
弗尔泰斯特犯了叛国罪
Foltest commits treason.
我们是砧板上的肉 他却躲在冬日城♥堡♥里
He hides in his winter castle as we are eaten.
对
Yeah!
米加是个好孩子
Mikal was a good boy.
复仇不会减轻你的痛苦
Revenge will not ease your pain.
我的痛苦
You know nothing...
你一无所知
of my pain.
弗尔泰斯特有什么打算吗
Does Foltest have a plan?
把这个人带出边境
See this one to our borders.
泰莫利亚的猎魔人够多的了
Temeria's had their fill... of witchers.
猎魔人
Witcher.
你可以把剑放下了 我不是来伤害你的
You can put down your sword. I'm not here to hurt you.
藏在森林里的女巫说这话
Says the witch hiding in the woods.
是术士
Sorceress.
女巫
Witch.
特莉丝·梅利葛德 我为弗尔泰斯特国王效力
Triss Merigold. I serve King Foltest.
所以他演戏假装赶我走
So he makes a show of kicking me out...
然后又差打杂的来给我塞钱
then sends his errand girl to slip me some coin
让我给他杀怪物
so I kill his monster.
不像是国王自己的计划
Not a very original plan for a king.
是我的计划
It's my plan.
我的钱
My coin.
我不想让你杀掉那只野兽
And I don't want you to kill the beast.
我要你帮我救下它
I want you to help me save it.
六年前
Six years ago,
城里山头上的城♥堡♥开始有马夫失踪
stable hands started vanishing at the castle above the city.
没多久 泰莫利亚都到处都有人失踪
Before long, citizens were disappearing throughout all Temeria.
弗尔泰斯特的皇家侍卫
Foltest's royal guards soon
很快就意识到那东西是从国王妹妹
realized the creature was coming from the crypt
雅妲的墓穴里出来的
where the king's sister Adda is buried.
谣传说她死的时候
Rumor has it she was having
和镇子上的一个年轻人有染
an affair with a young man in town when she died.
她有过身孕吗
Was she pregnant?
如果她怀过 那就意味着
Well, if she were, that would
她的孩子是王位的唯一继承人
make her child the sole heir to the throne
因为弗尔泰斯特从未娶妻
as Foltest never married.
国王不顾不断上升的死亡人数 逃离了城♥堡♥
剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表