剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表
What?
我保证 我在林布这里受过
I assure you I have received the best medical education
最好的医学教育 但
right here in Rinde, but...
这些伤是因为魔法♥功♥击
these injuries are of a magical nature.
我可以缓解他的痛苦 但这就像
I can help with the pain, but it's a bit like...
扬汤止沸
Putting salve on a tumor?
不
No!
他的喉咙受到了攻击
His throat was attacked.
要不是咒语被及时打断了
If the spell's action isn't halted as soon as possible,
伤害可能就无法复原了
that damage might be irreversible.
什
Wha...
他越久得不到救治
And the longer he goes untreated,
咒语就越有可能扩散
the more likely it is to spread.
他可能会死
He could die.
该死 杰洛特
Fuck! Geralt.
我们不会让那种情况发生的
Yeah, we won't let that happen.
这药应该能为他争取几个小时
The medicine should buy him a few hours,
但他需要魔法治疗
but he needs a magical remedy.
你得带他去另一座城
You'll have to take him to another town.
这里没有术士吗
There isn't a mage here?
市长说术士很危险
The mayor says they are dangerous.
你还隐瞒了什么
What aren't you saying?
告诉我
Tell me.
其实
Well...
有
there...
有一个术士
there is one mage.
我
I...
我受命去将那术士绳之以法
was tasked with bringing this mage to justice.
但我没法攻破某些防御
But I was unable to penetrate certain defenses.
市长亲自去抓人
The mayor himself has made the catch
把那个术士囚禁在自己家
and has imprisoned the mage in his house.
也没那么难说出口 对吧
That wasn't so fucking hard, was it?
小心点
Be careful.
那个术士很强大 也很心狠手辣
The mage is powerful and malicious.
还非常狡诈
And quite cunning.
我会去找他的
I'll go find him.
你喜欢痛苦
You like pain.
我们懂
We get it.
我让人痛苦
I inflict pain.
亲爱的 你怎么还觉得这是两回事
My dear, you still think there's a difference.
太久了
It's been too long.
我好多年没看见你了
I haven't seen you for years.
自从你设法踏入亚甸的宫中
Not since you maneuvered your way onto Aedirn's court.
-嗯 -听说进行得不错
- Mm. - I heard that went well.
我相信维尔福瑞尔国王没事
King Virfuril is fine, I'm sure.
他现在死了
He's dead now.
现在是德马维国王统治了
King Demavend reigns now.
往南 芙琳吉拉
Down south, Fringilla's
在本该是你的岗位上干得很好
thrived in the post that should've been yours.
合法的继承人重返尼弗迦德
The rightful heir returned to Nilfgaard
她在帮他稳定国家
and she's helped him restore peace.
你来干什么
Why are you here?
你隐藏了一段时间
You remained hidden for a while,
但现在
but now,
你搞出了动静
you're making noise.
你在找的东西
You're looking for something.
你在浪费时间
You're wasting your time.
你招募的那些所谓的术士
The so-called mages you're enlisting
没法解决你的问题
will not help you with your problem.
而如果你不小心
And if you're not careful,
你就会和他们一样 无足轻重
you will become just like them... irrelevant.
现在的你就是混沌能量
You are pure chaos right now.
你想要治愈 那让你变得草率
You want a cure, and it's making you sloppy.
你放弃了亚甸
The Brotherhood left you to your own devices
术士兄弟让你自生自灭
once you abandoned Aedirn.
但这种行为
But this behavior,
与他们的计划直接冲突
flaunted in direct conflict with their agenda,
他们绝不姑息
will not be tolerated.
-他们会来追杀你 -所以你来了
- They will come after you. - That's why you're here.
来警告我
To warn me.
我要怎么才能报答你
How can I ever repay you?
被这么小心眼
Don't be petty.
这是你自己的选择
This is on you.
你知道魔法的代价
You knew the cost of enchantment.
但我不知道那对我来说意味着什么
But I didn't know what it would mean to me.
对你来说意味着什么
What does it mean to you?
为什么
Why?
为什么你想要个孩子
Why do you want a baby?
这是片广阔的大♥陆♥
The Continent is vast.
你不知道治愈的方法
Just because you don't know of a cure
不代表没有
doesn't mean there isn't one.
只是超出你的能力范围罢了
It's simply beyond your scope.
是时候向前看了
It is time to move on.
回艾瑞图萨学院吧
Return to Aretuza.
不了 谢谢你
No, thank you.
艾瑞图萨学院对你来说可能是一切
Aretuza might be everything to you,
但我只想把它抛之脑后
but I'd rather forget it.
艾瑞图萨学院对这个大♥陆♥ 对世界秩序
Aretuza is everything to the Continent,
来说就是一切
to world order.
我来这里
I am here
是想给你一个救赎的机会
to offer you a chance for redemption.
亚甸 还要其他那些无足轻重的事
Aedirn, all of this nonsense,
都可以被原谅和遗忘
will be forgiven and forgotten.
你可以用你的天赋来塑造新的一代
You can use your talents to shape a new generation.
我没听错吧
Am I hearing this right?
伟大的蒂莎娅想要我的帮助
The great Tissaia wants my help?
出什么事了
What's the matter?
你的能力下降了吗
Have you lost your touch?
只有你才会在我给你救生索的时候
Only you can be thrown a lifeline
反而认为是你在救我
and think that you are saving me.
你在害怕 没了你
You're afraid I'll be everything you could never be...
我会让你望尘莫及
without you.
这就是问题所在
Which is the rub.
只有在我被你玩弄于鼓掌之间的时候
You only want me to do well
你才会希望我好
so long as you had your hand in it.
我们是怎么发展到这步的
How did we get this way?
我尽我所能给了你一切
I gave you all I could give.
你还想要什么
What more do you want?
一切
Everything.
你该走了 院长
You may go, Rectoress.
我还有事要办
I have business to attend to.
要交过门钱
A fee for entrance.
见市长还要交钱 这很紧急
A fee to see the mayor? This is urgent.
又不是我定的规矩
I don't make the rules,
但有钱能使鬼推磨
but money opens all doors.
看来是这样的
So it does.
欢迎
Welcome...
来到我家
to my home.
你是林布的市长吗
You're the Mayor of Rinde?
和我想象的不一样
Not exactly what I was expecting.
不好意思 他伤得很重
Sorry, he's in a bad way.
有术士住在这附近吗
Is there a mage that lives here?
苹果汁
Ah. The apple juice!
她想要些苹果汁
She wants some.
她需要什么
And she always gets...
就能得到什么
what she wants.
我不太明白
I don't understand.
他想要我给他苹果汁吗
Does he want me to get him the apple juice?
我不知道
I don't know.
太好了
Good.
什么情况
剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表