剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表
distractions when I'm in it.
你追求你爱的东西
You went after the thing you loved.
所以你选择了力量
So you chose power.
至少你还保留了你的眼睛
At least you kept your eyes.
是他的损失
His loss.
滚开
Piss off.
我会滚开的 但我们时间不多
Well, I would, but we don't have much time.
你♥他♥妈♥的是谁
Who the fuck are you?
我是洛格伊文的威戈佛特兹
I'm Vilgefortz of Roggeveen.
你为什么要小声说话
Why are you whispering?
尼弗迦德正在征召像我们这样的术士出战
Nilfgaard is conscripting mages like us into their service.
既然
Now, since...
既然我没有安全施法许可
Now, since I don't have a letter of safe conduct,
而你的也估计是假的 我们应该离开这
and yours is probably fake, we should go,
在那些人开始问东问西之前离开
before those lads start asking questions.
离开这去哪
Go where?
艾瑞图萨
Aretuza.
我也有这种感觉
Well, the feeling's mutual.
术士会认为你太鲁莽
The Chapter thinks you're rash,
捉摸不定 危及他人
unpredictable and dangerous.
但现在
But right now,
你正是蒂莎娅和我需要的人
that's exactly what Tissaia and I need.
是蒂莎娅找的我
Tissaia asked for me?
她说你是她教过的最好的学生
She said you're the best student she ever taught.
我们来谈谈吧
Let's talk.
谈什么
About what?
尼弗迦德
Nilfgaard.
他们的军队在辛特拉附近扎营
Their army's camped near Cintra,
我们认为他们会进攻
and we think they're going to attack.
而且他们不会就此罢休
And they won't stop there.
我们需要北方王国的盟友
We need allies from the Northern Kingdoms.
我还是把这件事留给真正在乎的人处理吧
I'll leave this to the people who actually give a shit.
蒂莎娅在哪
Where's Tissaia?
蒂莎娅可以回头再说
Tissaia can wait.
那好 我跟着女孩子的哭声找过去就行了
Fine, I'll just follow the sound of crying girls.
她不知道你在这里
She has no idea you're here.
你说是她要找我的
You said she asked for me.
不
No.
我告诉过你 她说你是她最好的学生
I told you that she said you were her best student.
是我要找你来的
I'm the one that wants you here.
才五分钟 就开始谎话连篇了
It took five minutes for the lies to start.
在这个全是鬼话连篇的地方
Why did I expect anything else from a place
你还能指望什么
held together by bullshit?
你知道即便你死了也不会有人眨一下眼吗
Do you know how many people wouldn't blink if you died?
放我出去
Let me out!
放我出去
Let me out!
有时候花能为我们做的最好的事情就是凋谢
Sometimes, the best thing a flower can do for us is die.
你应该让我死掉的
You should've let me die.
至少我还能掌控我的命
At least I had control over that.
你真是天真 猪仔
that's adorable, piglet.
你没有掌控什么
You weren't taking control,
你是在失控
you were losing it.
你是在失控
You were losing it.
这里到底是怎么回事
What the hell's going on in here?
我们在学习 植物学
We were studying. Botany.
如果是我跟德·维瑞斯院长说
If I gave Rectress de Vries
你那可怜的植物学借口
your pitiful excuse about that pitiful plant,
我早就在黄昏前就滚蛋了
I'd be gone by nightfall.
但去他妈的那个老巫婆
But fuck that old bag!
这曾是我的房♥间
This was my room.
很早很早以前就是我的房♥间了
Before anyone you know was born.
那你去过王庭了
So, you've been to court?
亚甸
Aedirn.
非常高雅
It's very elegant.
非常无趣
Very boring.
那你为什么回来
Why are you back, then?
我为什么回来
Why am I back?
我猜你们和我一样讨厌植物学
I bet you hate botany as much as I did.
谁想知道那些草药真正的用途
Who wants to know what those herbs are really good for?
浊水村的曼德拉草
Rhwydwaith carthion.
她们教过你它的治疗能力
They've taught you about its healing powers
还有强化人体的一堆废话
and fortifying blah, blah, blah.
但是她们没讲如果你把这两种混在一起
But they leave out that if you mix these two together,
你就能看到之前从未见过的
you'll see colors like never...
颜色
before.
老师告诉我们绝对不能混合草药
Miss tells us never to mix herbs.
她们那么跟你们说
They tell you that so you
是让你们只能去找他们寻求答案
have to go to them for all the answers.
一句忠告
A word of advice.
要自己拿主意
Think for yourselves.
可以免去你一辈子的心碎
It'll save you a lifetime of heartbreak.
天花板在融化
The ceiling's melting.
不
No.
是草药在起作用
The herbs are working.
我不觉得
Well, I don't feel...
我说什么来着
What was I saying?
天啊 你真漂亮
Gods, you're pretty.
别担心 芙拉
don't worry, Fola.
你也会变漂亮的
You'll look like that too.
没人天生就是漂亮的
Nobody starts off that way.
你想知道个秘密吗
You want to know a secret?
没人天生就是漂亮的
Nobody starts off that way.
美貌被过于看高了
It's overrated.
看啊 我在漂浮
Look, I'm levitating!
漂浮 我在漂浮
Levitating, I'm levitating.
格勒塞拉 不管你缺了什么天赋
Glacella, whatever you lack in talent,
你都可以用自信来弥补
you make up for in confidence.
她不需要自信 一半的克雷登都是她父亲的
She doesn't need confidence. Her father owns half of Creyden.
所以他可以用一百匹马为她买♥♥个名额
So he could swap a hundred horses for her spot here.
你父母花钱让你进的艾瑞图萨学院吗
Your parents paid Aretuza?
术士会决定需要家庭出身好的学生
The Chapter decided it needed students from the best families.
但你们肯定都通魔过吧
But you all must have had a conduit moment?
我们不应该混合草药
We shouldn't be mixing herbs.
我们甚至不应该在这里
We shouldn't even be here.
如果他们抓住我们 他们真的会开除我们
You know, if they catch us, they really will expel us.
比开除更糟糕的事情多了去了
There are far worse things than expulsion.
比如呢
Like what?
这是什么地方
What is this place?
艾瑞图萨学院的风车
Aretuza's windmill.
要有足够的混沌能量维持隐蔽
Enough bridled chaos to keep the curtains hung...
并且让火炬一直燃烧
and the torches lit,
但这不是我们来这里的目的
but that's not what we're here for.
我觉得我们该离开
I think we should go.
等等 我有好多问题想问
Wait. I've got so many questions.
你想知道更多东西
You want to know more.
是的
Yes.
一切
Everything.
创造生命的能力
The ability to create life,
真正的生命
real life,
会被他们剥夺
they take that from you.
然后他们会把你派出去
And then send you out,
这样你唯一的家人 唯一效忠的人
so the only family, the only loyalty you have,
就是他们了
is to them.
你要以此换取什么呢
And you'll trade it all for what?
永不改变的容颜
Looks that never change.
满是蠢人的宫廷
A court full of idiots.
但你不必这么做
But you don't have to do it.
如果我想呢
But what if I want to?
-我们要走了 来吧 -课还没上完
- We're leaving. Come on. - Lesson's not over yet!
就因为你自己一无是处 不代表我们也会
Just because you fucked up, doesn't mean we will.
你
剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表