剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表
The djinn.
所以我们才无法躲开对方
That's why we can't escape each other.
我心里的这种感觉
Why I feel this way inside.
不
No.
不是因为我们之间有真情
It's not because of anything real...
或者实感
or true.
你许下了愿望
You made a wish.
是魔法
It's magic.
-是真的 叶 -我们又怎么知道
- It's real, Yen. - How could we ever know?
无视他人的自♥由♥已经是你的招牌了
Disregard for other's freedom has become quite your trademark.
-我许愿是为了救你 -我不用你救
- I made that wish to save your life. - I didn't need your help!
说的跟真的一样
Like fuck you didn't!
你呢 飞来飞去像个龙♥卷♥风♥
And you, you flit about like a tornado,
大肆破坏 是为了什么
wreaking havoc, and for what?
这样你就能有孩子了吗
So you can have a baby?
孩子可没法助长你易碎的自尊 叶
A child is no way to boost your fragile ego, Yen.
我会听你对孩子的建议的
I'll take advice from you
只要你对那个已经与你绑在一起
about children as soon as you take responsibility
而你又最终抛弃的孩子负起责任
for the one you bound to you and then abandoned!
够了
That's enough.
我现在要说个坏消息 省得你俩互相伤害
I'm going to save you both a lot of hurt with a little pain now.
这位女术士永远不会再有子♥宫♥
The sorceress will never regain her womb.
而尽管你不想失去她 杰洛特
And though you didn't want to lose her, Geralt,
还是会的
you will.
他已经失去了
He already has.
你想告诉我 我缺失了什么
You wanted to show me what I was missing...
那就是她
there she goes.
你缺失的东西还在
What you're missing is still out there.
你的遗产
Your legacy.
你的宿命 我很清楚
Your destiny. I know it.
你也一样
And you know it.
这一天
What a day!
-我想你可能 -闭嘴 亚斯克尔
- I imagine you're probably... - Damn it, Jaskier!
为什么这些天我一碰到坏事
Why is it whenever I find myself in a pile of shit these days,
-都是你搞的 -这么说很不公平
- it's you, shoveling it? - Well, that's not fair.
意外之子 迪精
The Child Surprise, the djinn,
全都是
all of it!
如果生活能给我什么祝福
If life could give me one blessing,
那就是让你离我越远越好
it would be to take you off my hands.
好
Right.
那好吧
Right, then.
我
I'll...
剩下的故事我回去找别人收集
I'll go get the rest of the story from the others.
再见了 杰洛特
See you around, Geralt.
他们在搜索这片区域
They're combing the area.
他们还没找到他
They haven't found him,
也没找到那个女孩
or the girl.
一次简单的纯银测试就够了
A simple test of silver would've sufficed.
我手边就有武器
I had steel at the ready.
我们可以调来更多士兵 继续搜查
We can pull in more soldiers. Keep searching.
我们不会停下
We won't stop.
我们不能误以为
We cannot mistake the stars
池塘里的星星 就是天空中的那些
reflecting in a pond for those in the night sky.
别给我上课了 芙琳吉拉
Spare me the lecture, Fringilla.
你奋起反抗了篡位者
You rose up against the Usurper.
帮助我们的人♥民♥从他们的枷锁获得自♥由♥
Helped free our people from their chains.
我见过白色火焰找到你
I witnessed the White Flame call on you...
塑造你
mold you...
任命你
anoint you.
它就在你体内燃烧 卡西尔
It burns in you, Cahir.
她是关键
She is the key,
但你
but you...
你就是使者
you are the commissioner.
不要绝望
Do not despair.
我们会找到她的
We will find her.
我们会让他的统治遍布整个王国
And we will spread his supremacy all through the kingdoms,
不管他们配
whether they deserve it...
还是不配
or not.
召集军队
Gather the men.
我们不能让他失望
We cannot fail him.
刀剑相向的时候快到了
The time of the sword and the ax is nigh.
剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表