剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表
Lesser, greater,
还是不大不小的恶...
middling...
都是恶
it's all the same.
我并非要对你评头论足
I'm not judging you.
我这辈子做得也并非全是善事
I haven't only done good in my life either.
但这次
But now,
如果非要我在两个恶行中做出选择
if I have to choose between one evil and another,
那我宁可不选
then I prefer not to choose at all.
这场宴会需要施一点魔法
These shindigs need a touch of the old abracadabra.
听您差遣 陛下
At your service, Your Majesty.
逗乐用的把戏和幻术
Tricks and illusions to delight.
他是说想表演一出凭空消失的戏法 是不是
He means to pull a disappearing act. Don't you?
不
No.
我今早在海峡上看到了莫豪格的妖灵
I saw the Wraiths of Mörhogg over the channel this morning.
嗯 你说过了
Yes, you mentioned.
-谁 -准没什么好事
- Who? - No good will come of it.
他们是战争的凶兆
They're an omen of war.
自从尼弗迦德帝国占领了艾宾
The North has been at war
北方就一直在打仗
since Nilfgaard took Ebbing.
就算传说是真的
If legend is true,
狂猎也已经迟到几年了
the Wild Hunt's years behind the curve.
尼弗迦德的军队已经越过了阿梅尔山口
The Nilfgaardian force crossed the Amell Pass.
如果他们聪明的话 会往索登去
Headed to Sodden, if they're smart.
如若不然 你有50艘史凯利杰战船等着他们
And if not, 50 of your Skelligen ships are on the way.
我们的骑士人数更多
We have more knights.
我们准备好了 以防...
We are prepared in case...
以防什么
Prepared for what?
没什么是要你操心的
Nothing for you to be concerned about.
你轻蔑的语气可不是这么说的
Your dismissive tone says it is.
我们在谈论战争 小妞
We're talking of war, girl.
和尼弗迦德帝国打吗
With Nilfgaard?
-为什么 -伊斯特
- Why? - Eist!
如果我们败给了尼弗迦德
Should we fall to Nilfgaard,
你的孙女就要继承王位了
your granddaughter will rule.
她得明白事情是怎样的
She needs to understand the way of things.
我们不会战败的 因为没人进攻我们
We will not fall, because we are not under attack!
她还是个孩子
She's a child.
你像我这么大时已经赢得了豪切布兹之战了
You won your first battle in Hochebuz when you were my age.
我听过相关的歌♥谣
I've heard the ballad.
优美的歌♥谣掩盖了肮脏的事实
Pretty ballads hide bastard truths.
那首歌♥很朗朗上口
It's a catchy song.
我的士兵死了三千人
Three thousand of my men died.
如果我们现在非得谈论这事
If we must do this now,
那这就是你的第一课
here is your first lesson.
在人生中
As in life,
要想次次都为战争做好万全准备是没可能的
it is impossible always to be fully prepared for battle.
剑要常伴身侧...
Keep your sword close...
不要停滞不前
and keep moving.
陛下 陛下
Your Majesty... Your Majesty.
谢谢你们允许我们来参加这场盛大的宴会
Thank you for allowing our company at this splendid affair.
陛下们 殿下
Your Majesties. Your Highness.
您愿意赏光和我跳支舞吗
Would you honor me with a dance?
马丁...
Martin...
她很乐意
She'd love to.
让我想起了你女儿的订婚宴
Reminds me of your daughter's betrothal feast.
那晚你终于想清楚了 答应了我
The night you finally saw sense, said yes.
让我成为了大♥陆♥上最幸福的男人
Made me the happiest man on the Continent.
我是为了拯救我的王国
I did it to save my kingdom.
而且 不行
And, no,
你不能离席
you may not leave this shindig.
陛下 我的探子们回来了
Your Majesty, my scouts have returned.
尼弗迦德正在前往辛特拉
Nilfgaard is on its way to Cintra.
我错了
I stand corrected.
他们来了
They're here.
他们已经到了
They're already here.
还说他们聪明呢
So much for being smart.
你应该告诉小姑娘
You should tell the girl.
让她安然地享受今晚吧
Let her enjoy this night in peace.
这也许是她一段时间内最后宁静了
It may be her last for a while.
今天早上
The girl this morning,
那个女孩带你去见了斯崔葛布 对吧
she took you to see Stregobor, didn't she?
我知道你的真实身份 伦芙芮
I know who you are, Renfri.
那你也知道我要杀掉斯崔葛布
You know that I want to kill Stregobor, then.
他有没有告诉你 我曾经是个公主
I used to be a princess. Did he tell you that?
但是他派一个恶棍到森林里去杀我
Until he sent a thug into the woods to kill me.
你把那人杀了
You killed him.
我用我母亲的胸针杀了他
With my mother's brooch.
斯崔葛布的手下强♥暴♥了我
Stregobor's man raped me...
拿走了我的财物 放我走了
robbed me and let me go.
我不再是公主了
No more princess.
我必须生存下去
I had to survive.
我为了不饿死而偷窃
I stole rather than starve.
为了不被杀而杀人
I killed rather than be killed.
诺霍恩和其他人救了我
Nohorn and the others saved me.
我复仇的时候 他们会在集市上陪我
And they'll be by my side at the market as I get my revenge.
莉莉特保佑 我会杀掉所有挡路的人
Lilit help me, I will take down anyone in my way.
除非
Unless...
命运有其他安排
destiny intervenes.
你想让我替你杀掉斯崔葛布
You want me to kill Stregobor for you.
这是小恶
It's the lesser evil.
大家都这样说
So I keep getting told.
斯崔葛布也让你来杀我
Stregobor asked you to kill me too.
只是因为我在日蚀时出生吗
'Cause I was a girl born during an eclipse?
我本来有着光明的未来
I could've become so many things.
辛特拉的卡兰瑟王后
Queen Calanthe of Cintra,
她刚在豪切布兹初战告捷
she just won her first battle at Hochebuz.
可我却还要在这里说服你相信我不是
But here I am trying to convince you I'm not...
怪物
A monster.
你是怪物吗
Are you?
我怎么知道
How am I to know?
我的手指割伤时会流血 这算人类吧
When I cut my finger, I bleed. That's human, right?
我吃多了会胃胀
When I overeat, my stomach aches.
我高兴时会欢笑
When I'm happy, I laugh.
悲伤时会咒骂 当一个人
When I'm upset, I swear. And when I hate someone...
偷走了我的一切后 我会恨他 会杀了他
for stealing my whole life from me, I kill him.
人们也叫你怪物
People call you a monster too.
变种人
A mutant.
如果他们追杀你呢
What if they come after you?
攻击你
Attack you?
他们这样做过
They have.
你为什么不杀了他们
Why not kill them?
因为那样
Because then...
我就变成了他们口中的样子
I am what they say I am.
猎魔人 如果我告诉你
If I tell you, Witcher,
我既不会原谅斯崔葛布也不会放弃复仇
that I can neither forgive Stregobor nor renounce my revenge,
会怎么样
is that it?
我就承认自己是怪物了吗
I admit I'm a monster?
是的
Yes.
或者
Or...
你可以离开布拉维坎
you can leave Blaviken...
开始真正的生活
and finally live.
你自己选吧 公主
You choose, Princess.
稳住
Keep it steady!
稳住
Steady!
听我指挥
Stand by!
准备
Hold...
冲锋
Charge!
我被困在这里可不公平
Not fair that I'm trapped here.
我可以用魔法让您入睡 公主
I could magically put you to sleep, Princess.
说说而已
Just an idea.
-已经两天了 -大家都等了两天
剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表