剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表
A child? What could you possibly want with a child?
他们夺走了我的选择权利 我要拿回来
They took my choice. I want it back.
我也不认为你能理解
Not that I'd expect you to understand.
我不是自愿选择当猎魔人的
I didn't choose to become a witcher.
听着
Listen...
创造我们的人
the people who made us,
他们让我们无法生育是有原因的
they made us sterile for a lot of reasons.
一个听起来比较顺耳的是
One of the kinder ones
我们的生活方式不适合小孩子
is because this lifestyle isn't suited to a child.
怎么了
What?
你要在喂奶和打盹的空档
You were going to summon chaos on kings' orders
遵照国王的指令召唤混沌能量吗
in between feeding and naps?
-别这么盛气凌人 -我没有
- Do not patronize me! - I'm not.
我也有想过 经常想
I've thought about this. Often.
但我宁愿用我的意外之子当吸血女妖的诱饵
And I'd rather use my Child Surprise as bruxa bait
也不愿让其过上这样的生活
than subject it to this life!
你刚刚说什么
What did you just say?
该死
Ah, fuck!
你有一个意外之子
You have a Child Surprise?
真是站着说话不腰疼
Isn't that rich?
你跟我说一大堆假解药的大道理
You lecture me on made-up cures for having a child,
但同时你欺骗了命运偷了一个孩子
meanwhile you cheat with destiny to steal one.
每当我靠近你
Every time I'm near you,
我五分钟里说的话比几周都多
I say more in five minutes than I've said in weeks.
我每次都很后悔
And I always regret it.
那些侏儒
The dwarfs,
他们在带我们抄近道
they're leading us to a shorter path.
一起来吧
Come along.
我可以照顾我自己
I can take care of myself.
你不必这样
You don't always have to.
和我一起来吧
Come with me.
他在等我们
He's waiting for us.
你有过停止思念史凯利杰吗
Did you ever stop missing Skellige?
什么
What?
我不觉得
It's just that I don't think
我不停地思念辛特拉 但是
I'll ever stop missing Cintra, but...
你离开了你的家乡来抚养我 你有什么感受
you left your home to come raise me, how did you feel about that?
我
I was...
非常的想家
very homesick.
还记得我们去探访的时候吗
Remember when we'd visit?
和克拉茨·安·克莱特一起滑冰
Ice skating with Crach an Craite?
他总说他故意让我赢的 但就是我要快一些
He always said he let me win, but I was just faster.
-你也想念那寒冷吗 -非常想念
- Did you miss the cold too? - Yes, very much.
但你有关节炎
Except you have arthritis!
你恨寒冷
You hate the cold!
而且你总说史凯利杰是你的故土
And you always said Skellige was where you came from
但和我们一起在辛特拉才是你的家
but Cintra was your home, with us!
我受够你了
I've had enough of you.
-莫斯萨克 住手 -我们的名字不是莫斯萨克
- Mousesack, stop! - Our name is not Mousesack!
我们杀了莫斯萨克
We killed Mousesack
并夺取了他令人作呕的外形
and took his disgusting form...
来找你
...to find you.
我们也愿意这样
We prefer it like this anyway.
你要带我们去哪 谁想找她
Where are you taking us? Who wants her?
那个戴羽翼头盔的人
The man with the winged helmet.
他为什么要费这么大的功夫
Why is he going to so much trouble?
我很特别 我不知道缘由
I'm special. I don't know how or why,
但我体内有些东西
but there's something inside me.
-杀了他 -什么
- Kill him! - What?
那我来杀
Then I'll do it!
等下 不不不
Wait, no, no, no, no, no!
小心落石 听清楚了吗
Mind the scree fallin', hear me?
在风大的时候这里就容易掉碎石
Can get a bit rocky round here if it's windy.
就是...这样
Which... it is.
我们到了
We're here.
你说得没错 这是捷径 通往死亡的捷径
Yeah, you're right, this is a shortcut... to death.
你还想打败那些掠夺者吗
You wanna beat those Reavers or not?
-我们该回去了 -不
- We should turn back. - No.
-我们已经很近了 -这你又是怎么知道的
- We're very close. - How can you possibly know that?
这条路好得不得了
'Tis a perfectly fine route.
对于侏儒而言是不错
For a dwarf.
少在那儿哼哼唧唧的 没问题的
Stifle your mewlin'. You'll manage.
别往下看就行
As long as you don't look down.
-那边见 -好好好
- See ya on the other side! - Yeah, yeah, yes.
女士优先
ladies first?
行吧 好极了
All right. Yep.
加油 亚斯克 你可以的
Come on, Jask. You've got this.
-你可以的 -加油
- You've got this. - Come on!
小心
Careful!
该死
Oh, fuck! Oh...
这可不是个好兆头
Oh, that is not a good sign.
这不是个好兆头
That is not a good sign.
我抓住了
Okay...
-杰洛特 -后退
- Geralt! - Get back!
猎魔人先生 你终究会救下我们
Sir Witcher, you will save us yet.
但首先 你需要放手
But first, you must let go.
不
No.
杰洛特 木板撑不住的
Geralt! The planks won't hold!
谢谢你
Thank you.
不
No!
你尽力了
You did your best.
你把能做的都做了
There's nothing else you could have done.
不然我们明天就离开吧
Look, why don't we leave tomorrow?
如果你还愿意再给我一次机会
That is, if you'll give me another chance to prove myself a...
我会证明自己是个够格的旅行搭档
worthy travel companion.
我们可以朝海边走
We could head to the coast.
离开一段时间
Get away for a while.
这像是博尔奇会说的话 不是吗
Sounds like something Borch would say, doesn't it?
人生苦短
Life is too short.
放手求欢
Do what pleases you...
及时行乐
while you can.
在写下首歌♥了吗
Composing your next song?
不是 我只是
No, I'm just,
想搞清什么让我快乐
Just trying to work out what pleases me.
真朴实
So simple.
你喜欢吗
Do you like it?
这不就是你来这儿的目的吗
Is this not what you came for?
我为你而来
I came for you.
我担心这座山会将你从我身边带走
I was afraid that mountain would take you from me,
但现在我害怕它会夺走你的感觉
but now I fear it took your senses instead.
只夺走了我的废话
Only my nonsense.
我还挺喜欢你的废话
I quite like your nonsense.
这味道
That scent.
你每次离开 我最怕的
The moment I dread most every time you leave...
便是那味道渐渐消散
is when it fades.
代表你彻底离开了
When you're really gone.
是你先走的
You left first.
在林布
In Rinde.
我在那间被毁掉的房♥子里醒来时 你已经不在了
I woke up in that destroyed house and you were gone.
原谅我
Forgive me.
你会受伤吗
Do you hurt?
我不是说身上的伤口
I don't mean physical pain.
他们说猎魔人没有人类的感情
They say witchers can't feel human emotion.
他们为了诋毁我们 什么话都说得出来
They say whatever justifies despising our kind.
你后悔吗
Do you regret it?
后悔成为猎魔人吗
Becoming a witcher?
人很难为别人为你做下的决定而后悔
It's hard to regret something you didn't choose.
如果你有选择的权利
But if the choice had been yours,
你会怎么做
what would you have done instead?
会成为一名农夫吗
A farmer?
马夫
剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表