剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表
three days' journey and only one route to the top.
我有充足的机会往他的粥里撒尿
Leaves plenty of time for me to piss in his gruel!
我叫亚尔潘·齐格林
Name's Yarpen Zigrin.
利维亚的杰洛特
Geralt of Rivia.
我叫朱利安·阿尔弗雷德·潘克拉茨
And my name is Julian Alfred Pankratz...
是 我知道
Aye. I know.
你那匹母马现在卖♥♥了的话能值不少钱
You'll fetch a goodly amount for that mare if you sell now!
这些天总有人
Charming how everyone wants
想要洛奇 很奇怪是不是
to get their hands on Roach these days, isn't it?
他是说我们不能活着回来
He means we won't make it out alive.
等等 什么 怎么没人提过会有生命危险
Wait, what? No one mentioned anything about impending death!
我行走江湖几十年都没遇见过猎魔人
How is it that I've walked this earth for decades
然而我遇见的第一个
without coming across a witcher,
就怎么也甩不掉了呢
and then the first one I meet, I can't get rid of?
我会说是因为发生了奇怪的事情
I'd say something strange was afoot,
但还是
but then again,
猎魔人注定和怪物有不解之缘
witchers are bound to bump into monsters eventually.
-亚斯克尔 -叶妮芙
- Jaskier. - Yennefer.
乌鸦脚是新的
The crow's feet are new.
是 不过你的梗就很
Yeah, well, your jokes are...
老套
old.
谢谢 洛奇
Thanks, Roach.
-你怎么来了 叶 -和同伴一起来的
- What are you doing here, Yen? - I'm here with my escort.
德内斯勒的艾克爵士
Noble Sir Eyck of Denesle.
协助他屠龙
To assist him in killing the dragon.
为了帝国和荣耀
For kingdom and glory!
回头见 杰洛特
Till we meet again, Geralt.
再见 洛奇
See you, Roach.
杰洛特到底是什么人
Who is Geralt, exactly?
我外婆跟他很熟吗
Did my grandmother know him well?
为什么那晚之前她从没提起过他
Why did she never mention him to me before... that night?
保护你一直都是我们的首要任务
Protecting you has always been our primary purpose.
她为什么让他用意外律
Why'd she let him claim the Law of Surprise?
那到底是什么意思
What's that even mean?
如果一个人救了另一个人的命
When one has saved another from certain death,
就可以用意外律
the Law of Surprise can be claimed
还这笔人情债
to pay that debt.
杰洛特救了谁
Who did Geralt save?
你父亲
Your father.
多尼 作为偿还 他把你给了他
Duny. In payment, he bound you to Geralt.
这是你的宿命
It's your destiny.
那他为什么还没找到我
Then why hasn't he found me yet?
十万个为什么
Questions, questions.
你们很快就会团聚了
You'll be together soon.
就像你外婆希望的那样
Exactly as your grandmother wished.
快点走 孩子们
Make haste, children.
你们和博尔奇这样的老头一起探险
It is so kind of you to share the spoils of this expedition
真是太善良了
with an old man such as Borch.
你们就像是两个非常忠诚的...
You're like two fiercely loyal...
朋友 我想说的是朋友 亲属
friends. I wanna say friends. Relatives.
协议保镖
Contract security.
和他一起狩猎是一种不可被金钱玷污的荣誉
To hunt with him is an honor unsullied by payment.
但为什么呢
But why?
他最美了
He is the most beautiful.
你怕一眨眼就再也见不到她了
You worry if you blink, you'll never see her again.
你爱上她了
You're in love with her.
或者
Or...
这里的危险不是龙
the danger here isn't the dragon.
所以我带上了你 利维亚的杰洛特
That's why I brought you along, Geralt of Rivia.
你天不怕地不怕
Nothing scares you.
那你就不了解温格堡的叶妮芙了
Then you don't know Yennefer of Vengerberg.
但愿遇上她才是最糟的
May she be the worst encounter, then.
梅里泰莉保佑我们
Melitele preserve us.
这里怎么了
What happened here?
龙会躲着人
Dragons avoid people.
人们一发起攻击 龙本该离开的
It should have left when they attacked.
我不懂 为什么要报复
I don't get it. Why the retaliation?
当你的族群濒临崩溃
When your species is on the verge of collapse,
也许一切都变得更绝望
perhaps everything becomes more desperate.
你可以用树枝
Yeah, I mean, you can use twigs,
但我个人更喜欢
but I... I mean, I personally prefer...
用花朵 懂吧
using flowers, you know?
玫瑰
Roses.
水仙
Daffodils.
植物 动物
Flora and, yikes, fauna.
仙人掌都行 只要她乐意
A cactus, if she's really into it.
女士们 你们好像很饿
Ladies, you look famished.
我去灌木丛里四处找找
Allow me to wander aimlessly into this thicket
给你们带份午后美味回来
and retrieve for you, a tasty afternoon treat.
好
Right.
我饿了 还有谁饿了吗
I am hungry. Anyone else hungry?
我真的能吃下
I could genuinely eat a...
好
Okay.
这里有东西
There's something back here.
似乎是半羊人
It sort of looks like a faun.
-亚斯基尔 -你好
- Jaskier... - Hello.
你好 小家伙
Hello, little fellow.
你最可爱了
Aren't you just the cutest...
你
Most...
是我这辈子见过最可怕的东西
terrifying thing I've ever seen in my entire life.
好吧 快跑 快跑 杰洛特
Right, run away! Run away! Geralt!
又是你朋友
It's one of your... friends again.
-那究竟是什么 -是西里卡
- What in the name of Bloemenmagde is that? - It's an hirikka.
它多半饿坏了 收好武器
It's probably starving. Sheathe your weapons.
-为了帝国与荣誉 -艾克爵士
- For kingdom and glory! - Sir Eyck!
你会没命的
You could have been killed!
如果我们喂它 它饱了就会走
If we'd fed it, it would've gone away.
谢谢
Thanks.
这位骑士就他妈是个傻♥逼♥
That knight may be a fuckin' dumbbell,
但见了鬼了 那条龙只有死路一条
but I'll be damned, the dragon won't stand a chance.
要是我就不吃 这位先生
I'm not sure I'd eat that, good sir.
骑士们不会浪费猎物
Knights never waste a kill.
正因如此 我会成为聂达米尔
It's precisely why I'll make a great lord
附属国的优秀领主
to Niedamir's vassal state.
优秀的骑士会以身作则
A great knight must lead by example.
-为了 -帝国与荣誉
- For... - Kingdom and glory.
我们知道
We know.
我的子民将成为所有土地上最幸运的农奴
My subjects will be the luckiest serfs in all the lands.
尤其是有美丽的叶妮芙当我的术士
Especially with the beautiful Yennefer as my mage.
我等不及要侍奉您了 领主
I cannot wait to serve you, My Lord.
今晚侍奉我怎么样
How would you like to serve me tonight...
-女巫 -说话小心点 布荷特
- Witch? - Careful, Boholt.
猎魔人也想当骑士了
So, the Witcher wants to play knight too, hmm?
不
No.
她凭自己就足以杀你
She's plenty able of murdering you herself.
笑什么 长鸡♥巴♥毛
What's so amusin', you overgrown cock hair?
我只是在想先杀谁
I'm just wondering who I will kill first.
怪物
The monster,
还是怪物猎人
or the monster hunter.
各位
Oh, dear.
恐怕我得走了
I'm afraid I must take my leave.
叶妮芙小姐 我送你去你的帐篷吧
Lady Yennefer, may I escort you to your tent?
你跟我一起进去吗
Will you be joining me?
小姐 我
My Lady, I would...
绝不会如此毁你清誉
...never degrade your honor in such a way.
恕我直言 清誉早就毁了
I hate to break it to you, but that ship has sailed,
木已成舟 无力回天
wrecked and sunk to the bottom of the ocean.
我要拉屎
I need a shit.
我们要不要告诉那可怜蛋
So, shall we tell the poor bastard
他想要的附属国过十年就不存在了
that he's vying for a vassal state that won't exist in a decade?
国家兴亡 如潮起潮落
剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表