剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表
Oh, fun. White hair...
有意思 白色头发
big, old loner, two very...
大块头 老独行者 两把...
very scary looking swords.
非常非常吓人的剑
I know who you are.
我知道你是谁
You're the Witcher, Geralt of Rivia.
你是猎魔人 利维亚的杰洛特
Called it.
说对了吧
A job I've got for ya. I beg you.
我有活给你干 求你了
A devil... he's been stealing all our grain.
一只恶魔 他一直在偷我们的粮食
In advance, I'll pay you. A hundred ducat.
我可以先付你钱 一百杜卡特
One fifty.
一百五十
I've no doubt you'll come through.
我相信你能干掉恶魔
You take no prisoners, so I hear.
我听说 你从不手下留情
Ah. Need a hand? I've got two.
要搭把手吗 我有两只手呢
One for each of the, uh, devil's horns.
一只手抓一个恶魔犄角
Go away.
你走开
I won't be but silent back up.
我只会在一边默默支持你
I heard your note,
我听到你的点评了
and, yes, you're right,
没错 你说得对
maybe real adventures would make better stories.
也许有真正的冒险才算是好故事
And you, sir, smell chock full of them.
而阁下你 闻起来浑身都是冒险味
Amongst other things. I mean, what is that? Is that onion?
比起其他味道来说 那是什么 洋葱味吗
It doesn't matter. Whatever it is,
没关系 不管是什么
you smell of death and destiny.
你身上散发着死亡和命运的气息
Heroics and heartbreak.
英雄气概和心碎的味道
It's onion.
就是洋葱味
Right, yeah. Yeah.
对 应该是
Ooh, I could be your barker,
对了 我可以做你的歌♥颂者
spreading the tales of Geralt of Rivia,
宣扬利维亚的杰洛特的事迹
the the Butcher of Blaviken.
布拉维坎的刽子手
Come here. Yeah?
你过来 怎么
Come on, Roach.
走吧 洛奇
Do you know how many people wouldn't blink if you died?
你知道即便你死了也不会有人眨一下眼吗
You get to live.
你可以活下来
Who are you?
你是谁
Tissaia de Vries.
蒂莎娅·德·维瑞斯
Rectoress of Aretuza.
艾瑞图萨学院院长
You should've let me die. At least I had control over that.
你应该让我死掉的 至少我还能掌控我的命
Oh, that's adorable, piglet.
你真是天真 猪仔
You weren't taking control. You were losing it.
你没有掌控什么 你是在失控
Be in the greenhouse in 20 minutes.
二十分钟后到温室来
I sense your terror.
我感受到了你们的恐惧
And you are right to be afraid.
你们害怕是对的
Chaos is the most dangerous thing in this world.
混沌能量是这个世界上最危险的东西
It is all around us all the time.
它时时刻刻都在我们身边
Volatile and powerful.
难以控制却强大无比
But... each one of you
但是 你们每个人
showed an aptitude for channeling it.
都显示出通魔的天赋
Your conduit moment created a new ripple in chaos,
你们的通魔激起了新的混沌涟漪
reaching me here in Aretuza.
让我在艾瑞图萨学院感知到了
Anica, you saved a drowning boy with your mind.
艾尼卡 你用意念救了一个溺水的男孩
Fringilla froze a cat.
芙琳吉拉冻住了一只猫
On accident.
是意外
Sabrina... turned her mother fat.
萨宾娜 让她母亲变胖了
But just because you are conduits of chaos...
但即便你们能够通魔混沌能量
does not mean that you are capable of magic.
并不意味着你能够施法
I want to go home.
我想回家
This is your home.
这就是你的家
Listen closely. Your survival depends on it.
听好了 这决定了你能否幸存
Magic is organizing chaos.
施法既是让混沌有序
And while oceans of mystery remain,
尽管魔法的层层迷雾仍未被揭开
we have deduced that this requires two things.
但我们可以确定施法需要做到两点
Balance and control.
平衡与控制
Without them, chaos will kill you.
否则 你将被混沌能量吞噬
This is the simplest of trials
这是最简单的试验
to see whether you are worthy of the ascension.
以此来判断你们是否有资格到下一阶段
Between your flower and your stone lies the balance.
从你们的花与石头中间寻找平衡
Lift your stone without touching it.
不用手碰 抬起你们的石头
Use the incantation.
使用咒语
I'm doing it. Your hand...
我做到了 你的手
This is the balance.
这就是平衡
Demonstrated beautifully. Thank you, Fringilla.
展示得很到位 谢谢 芙琳吉拉
There is no conjuring something from nothing.
不存在无中生有的戏法
There is a give and a take.
有牺牲才有收获
You've lost a lot of blood, piglet.
你已经失了很多血 猪仔
Sometimes a flower is just a flower...
有时花就仅仅是花
and the best thing it can do for us is to die.
于我们最佳用处就是死去
Istredd.
伊斯崔德
You were right. She found me.
你是对的 她找到我了
And you found me.
而你找到了我
My name.
我的名字
It's Yennefer.
是叶妮芙
It's good to meet you properly...
很高兴正式认识你
Yennefer.
叶妮芙
Hey, no cutting.
别插队
Don't touch me. This food was provided by the queen.
别碰我 这食物是女王给的
May she rot in hell.
愿她永世不得超生
Your cloak...
你的斗篷
My father made it.
我父亲做的
Ziven Ozol. He clothes Cintra's finest.
齐文·奥左 他做的衣服是辛特拉最好的
You look like you've been through hell.
你看着像是糟了很大的罪
Like all of us.
就跟我们一样
They're elf ears.
这些是精灵耳朵
I killed them all.
我把他们杀光了
Doing my part to avenge
尽我全力
human lives lost in Filavandrel's uprising.
为在菲拉凡德芮起义中牺牲的人复仇
Filavandrel?
菲拉凡德芮
The elves call him "King."
精灵们称他为王
Last year, he tried to claim Cintran land.
去年他试图夺取辛特拉的土地
My brother got an arrow in the brain.
我哥被一箭射中头
Every day, I make sure his death's not in vain.
每一天我都保证他没有白白牺牲
Come. Meet my family.
来吧 见见我家人
Come.
来吧
Mother, I brought someone to join us.
母亲 我带了人回来
This is...
这位是
Fiona.
菲奥娜
Look at you in your little cloak.
看看你穿着那小斗篷
Our father just died.
我们的父亲刚刚去世
Fighting to defend that wretched bitch and her wretched family.
为那可恶的女人还有她的家庭浴血奋战
Mother, stop. It wasn't Queen Calanthe's fault.
母亲 别说了 不是卡兰瑟王后的错
Nilfgaard only got past Cintran borders because of elven spies.
尼弗迦德军有精灵间谍才穿过辛特拉国界
Technically, it was the elves' land first.
准确地说 这里原本是精灵的土地
Our brother died for that land.
我们的哥哥为这土地而死
And your father died for Calanthe's selfishness.
你们的父亲因为卡兰瑟的自私才丧命
One conflict after another.
一场接着一场战斗
Robbing us of our homes, our men, and our lives.
夺走我们的家园 男丁 还有生活
When will it stop? When I'm a knight.
这什么时候才会停止 等我成为骑士
I'll have enough coin to rebuild our house.
我就有足够的钱重建我们的家
You're to be a knight?
你要成为骑士吗
I have to apprentice,
我得做学徒
but I'll be ready when Cintra rises again.
但等辛特拉崛起之时 我会早有准备
To order and dignity.
为了秩序与尊严
Oh, child. Your shoes.
孩子 你的鞋
Let's get you a fresh pair, why don't we?
给你换一双新的 好不好
That'd be wonderful. Thank you.
那就太好了 谢谢你
Abbott.
阿博特
Don't worry. He's one of the clean ones.
别担心 他很干净
Reading between the lines and the gut punches, chum,
伙计 从你说话还有给我肚子的那一拳来看
I'd say you have got a bit of a... an image problem.
我敢说你有那么点形象问题
Were I to join you on this...
要是我加入你
feat to defeat the devil of Posada,
击败这个波萨达的恶魔
剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表