剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表
but they're of the earth. Like me.
-卡斯泰兰·哈克索 -人老脾气臭
- Castellan Haxo. - Old and crusty.
这场马匹交易要弄多久
How long before this horse trading is done?
我觉得王室成员最好
I find royalty best taken in...
少喝点
small doses.
我觉得黎明之前是走不了了
I wouldn't count on leaving before dawn.
这些求婚者会整夜地争夺帕薇塔公主的玉手
These suitors will vie all night for Princess Pavetta's hand.
入赘到这个君主国可是中了大奖
Marrying into this monarchy is a mighty prize.
谁不想这位这篇土地上
Who wouldn't want to be
大权在握的国王呢
king of the most powerful force in the land?
你觉得哪个小畜生比较有希望
So, which one of these little shits is your coin on?
跟我来 还有很多东西要给你看
Come with me, there's much for you to see.
这不公平
It's not a fair bet.
那边那个红发的笨蛋
That red-headed scanderlout over there,
克拉茨·安·克莱特 会迎娶帕薇塔
Crach an Craite, will marry Pavetta.
雌狮已经和那小子的叔叔安排好了
The Lioness has already arranged it with the boy's uncle,
伊斯特·图尔塞克
Eist Tuirseach.
没有人敢动那么强大的联盟
No one would dare make a move on an alliance that powerful.
刀耍得得心应手
Handy with a blade.
-对女人也是 -全是在做戏
- Handy with women, too. - All an act.
卡兰瑟王后在罗格纳国王去世后
Queen Calanthe refused his proposal
三次拒绝了他的求婚
three times after King Roegner died,
虽说他们两个围着对方转
despite the two of them gliding around each other
就像求爱的天鹅
like courting swans.
不 不
No, no, no.
她不愿再生活在丈夫的阴影之下了
She was not for living in her husband's shadow again.
你身上某种东西让我想起
Something about you reminds me
曾经看到从我老婆的房♥间跑走的混♥蛋♥
of a scoundrel I once saw fleeing my wife's chambers!
这个
Um, well...
-把你裤子脱了 -什么
- Drop your trousers. - What?
我没好好看见那个混♥蛋♥的脸
I didn't get a proper look at the little shit's face,
但那个长满疹子的屁♥股♥化成灰我都认得
but that pimply arse I'd remember anywhere.
这 杰洛特
Well... uh, uh... Ah, Geralt.
请原谅 大人
Forgive me, my lord.
这种情况经常出现
This... happens all the time.
没错 他确实长了一张小白脸的脸
It's true, he has the face of a cad and a coward.
但是跟您说实话
But, truth be known,
他小时候被一头牛一脚踢在蛋上
he was kicked in the balls by an ox as a child.
那是
Well, that's...
真的
tr... true.
真抱歉
Apologies.
给你 这样你就
Here, drown your...
别难过了 小无能
sorrows on me, eunuch.
谢谢 还真是谢谢你了
Oh, wow. Thank you. Thank you so much.
首先 你自己拿走所有吹捧
First of all, you hog all the fanfare,
但后你就来毁了我的好名声
then you go and ruin my courtly reputation.
我救了你的命 现在你就靠自己了
I saved your life. You're on your own from here on.
尽量别在黎明前再被谁放冷箭了
Try not to get any daggers in your back before dawn.
全体起立迎接陛下 雌狮
All rise for Her Majesty, the Lioness,
辛特拉的卡兰瑟王后
Queen Calanthe of Cintra!
喝酒
Beer!
抱歉了 先生们
Apologies, noble sirs.
那么几个新兴的南方小城
A few upstart townships
需要有人提醒一下谁才是王后
in the south needed reminding who was Queen.
这对大家活跃身心都有好处
I find it's good for one's blood and humors.
把求婚者的荣耀传奇都准备好了 大人们
Ready your suitor's tales of glory, good lords.
我女儿很想快点定下来
My daughter is eager to have this over with.
我也一样
As am I.
诗人 音乐
Bard, music!
她
She...
别 别 唱舞曲
No, no, no! A jig!
你那些伤感的小曲留着我葬礼再唱
You can save your bloody maudlin nonsense for my funeral.
三 四
Three, four...
很快就结束
It will be done soon.
你以为我想嫁给你父亲吗
You think I wanted to marry your father?
别在这里给我哭哭啼啼的
I'll have none of your waterworks here.
你是雌狮的女儿 有点样子
You're the daughter of the Lioness, behave like it!
那或许我也应该
Perhaps I should have some
抓几个挨饿的农奴杀杀
starving serfs brought in to slaughter, then.
或者就去斩首几个精灵
Or I could decapitate some elves
在把他们的头挂起来示众
and have their heads hung about
警告世人这就是忤逆我的下场
as a lesson to those who would defy me.
我不会让你的歇斯底里把今晚给毁了
I will not have your hysteria turn this night upside down.
再说 那个粗鲁的笨蛋就是
Besides, that boorish lout is the key
在我失败之后辛特拉强大的关键
to Cintra holding power after I taste clay.
他出身很不错
He's from good stock.
你还有更糟的选择
You could do worse.
我还有更好的选择
I could do better!
等你结了婚 想找谁随便你
You can have who you want when you're married.
你体内留着母亲的血液 会没事的
You have your mother's blood. You'll be fine.
菲奥娜 你原本要往哪里去 最后迷了路
Where were you headed, Fiona, to end up so lost?
我在逃避
I was running...
战争
from the war.
你
You...
真不记得怎么走进布洛克莱昂森林的吗
really don't remember how you came to be in Brokilon Forest?
但你听见了它对你的召唤
Yet you heard it call to you.
曾经有很多像这样的森林
There were many forests like it...
直到天球交汇
before the Conjunction of the Spheres.
我们适应 抵御变种和想杀我们的男人
We adapted, fought off the mutants and men who sought our end.
现在只有我们还在
Now only we remain.
树精
Dryads.
达拉
Dara!
真高兴你还活着
I'm so glad you're alive!
他会没事吗
Is he going to be all right?
咬住这个
Bite down on this.
布洛克莱昂之水很有效
The waters of Brokilon are potent.
所有新来这片森林的人都要喝
All newcomers to the forest must drink the waters.
如果他们对布洛克莱昂心怀不轨
If they bear ill intent towards Brokilon,
他们就会死
they die.
如果他们内心纯净 就能活下来
If they're pure in heart, they survive...
可以留在这里
and may stay here.
随着时间 布洛克莱昂之水
And over time, the waters of Brokilon
会减轻他们承受的苦难
will lessen the suffering they have endured
让他们彻底忘记
and make them forget.
我觉得你会需要的 没错吧
I think you'd like that. Am I right...
菲奥娜
Fiona?
因为你害怕的不仅是战争
Because you're scared of more than just war,
对吧
aren't you?
你们两个都要喝
You will both drink the waters,
一切就都清楚了
and all will be revealed.
你撒谎 你这混♥蛋♥
You lie, you little shite!
你从来没吃过这么糟的一顿饭
You've never faced so much as a bad meal in your life,
更别说蝎尾狮了
never mind a manticore.
我碰到过三次蝎尾狮
I've had manticores thrice
跟你一样又胖又丑 死在我剑下
as fat and ugly as you perish under my steel!
那是你胡诌的
Under your bullshit, more like.
-那它有几根刺 -两根
- How many stings has it got, then? - Two.
滚一边废话吧
Hah! Go away and shite!
-是五根 -陛下 那是利维亚的杰洛特
- It's five. I know. - Your Majesty, that's Geralt of Rivia.
我杀过一只
I've actually killed one.
你
You...
够了
Enough!
今晚我们有位著名的客人
We have a renowned guest here tonight.
或许他能说说哪位大人说的是实话
Perhaps he can declare which esteemed lord is telling the truth.
都不是
Neither.
你是说我在撒谎吗 老头子
Are you calling me a liar, old man?
布拉维坎的屠夫一派胡言
The Butcher of Blaviken bleats utter nonsense.
可能大人们碰到了
Perhaps the lords encountered...
蝎尾狮的稀有亚种
rare subspecies of manticore.
没错
Aye.
或许我们著名的客人愿意说说
剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表