剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表
Aretuza is all I have.
如果尼弗迦德帝国赢了
If Nilfgaard wins...
这就是我和威戈佛特兹以及其他人战斗的原因
That's why Vilgefortz and I and some others are going to fight.
你应该加入我们
You should join us.
你没听到我刚才说的吗
Did you hear a word I just said?
我为什么要保护这里
Why would I protect this?
如果你不想给兄弟会面子 那就当是为了我
If you will not do it for the Brotherhood, then do it for me.
求你了
Please.
你以前说过求字吗
Have you ever used that word before?
陛下
Your Majesty,
尼弗迦德人快要突破城♥堡♥正门了
the Nilfgaardians will breach the castle gates.
已经突破了
Have breached.
现在怎么办
Now what?
我们该做什么
What do we do?
猎魔人
The Witcher...
我不能让他走
I couldn't let him go.
我知道我做了什么
I know what I've done.
他在门卫
He's in the gate keep.
如果我能把他带过来
If I can bring him here...
找希瑞
to Ciri...
命运就可能还会眷顾我们
destiny may yet side with us.
达内克
Danek.
是时候了
It's time.
等等 你们要去哪
Wait, where are you going?
杰洛特
Geralt!
陛下
Your Majesty...
他不见了
He's gone.
看来他逃走了
Looks like he's escaped.
如果他逃出去了
If he is out there,
那她就还有希望
then there is still hope for her.
这是什么
What is it?
拉兹洛 把她的斗篷拿来
Lazlo, bring her cloak.
什么 不
What? No!
答应我 要继续勇敢
Continue to be brave. Promise me.
你是辛特拉的小狮子
You are the Lion Cub of Cintra.
你注定要成就大事
You are destined for great things.
没有你我做不到
I can't do this without you.
我们必须得走了 殿下
We must go, Your Highness.
不
No!
走吧
Go.
世界在此一举
The world depends on it.
我爱你
I love you.
找到利维亚的杰洛特
Find Geralt of Rivia.
他是你的宿命
He is your destiny.
我们必须得走了 殿下
We must go, Your Highness.
走吧 公主
Princess, come.
把我想知道的告诉我 你就能活命
Tell me what I want to know and you'll live.
我已经被拯救了
I am already saved.
希瑞菈在哪
Where is Cirilla?
没人能离开
No one... is left.
我们将会重生
we shall be born anew.
就是这样
Thus it shall be.
静候征兆
Watch for the signs.
这些征兆会是...
What signs these shall be I say unto...
我应该用那个戒指换些吃的
I should've traded that ring for food.
你说得对 克洛普
You're right, Clop.
或是你是克里普
Or are you Clip?
天啊 疯成什么样才会跟马说话
Gods, what kind of crazy person talks to a horse?
没事
It's all right.
没事 我们是辛特拉人
It's all right. We're Cintrans.
安东
Anton!
你逃出来了 你没事
You made it out. You're all right!
在集市上我就说是她
I told you it was her at the market.
你们干什么
What are you doing?
住手
Hey, stop that!
安东 住手
Anton. Please, stop it!
已经轮不到你发号♥施令了 公主
You don't give the orders anymore, Princess.
听说尼弗迦德帝国在找你
Rumor is Nilfgaard's looking for you.
还愿意用一桶奥伦来换你
And willing to pay a barrel of orens, too.
发生的事我很遗憾
I'm sorry for what happened.
很抱歉你的家人受伤了
I'm sorry if your family got hurt.
我们一起玩过羊拐
We played knucklebones together.
这不是你 我知道
This isn't you. I know it.
你知道个屁
You know fuck all.
你以为你高我们一等
You thought you were better than us
我们就得让着你
because we had to let you win?
你和我们唯一的不同
The only thing special about you
就是你头上的王冠
was the fucking crown on your head.
不
No!
不
No!
我
I...
我真诚地告诉你们
Verily, I say unto you
刀剑相向的时代即将来临
the era of the sword and the ax is nigh,
狼之暴风雪的时代
the era of the Wolf's Blizzard.
白霜和白光的时代即将来临
The Time of the White Chill and the White Light is nigh...
疯狂时代和轻蔑时代
...the Time of Madness and the Time of Contempt.
剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表