剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表
The strong amongst the weak.
弱者里的强者
What you did there was pathetic and dangerous.
你刚刚的所作所为既可悲又危险
Felt pretty powerful to me.
我认为倒挺强大的
There are mages like Sabrina who ignore their emotions.
萨宾娜那样的法师可以隐藏他们的情绪
And then there are mages like us who are consumed by them.
但也有我们这样的法师会被情绪吞噬
Like us?
像我们这样的
Your first night here at Aretuza, you tried to kill yourself.
你来艾瑞图萨学院的第一晚 你想要自杀
And tonight, you almost killed someone else.
而今晚 你差点杀了别人
It is your job to control chaos, not become it.
你的任务是控制混沌能量 而不是成为它
I can. But if I send you to advise a king,
我可以 我要是把你送去为国王献策
and your precious little feelings get hurt when he won't listen,
他如果不听 你宝贵的小情感很受伤
and you submit to chaos,
然后你就会屈服于混沌能量
he dies, his people turn on us.
他因此死了 他的臣民就会攻击我们
Whose fault would that be?
那会是谁的错
Mine. No.
我的错 不
Mine for letting you ascend.
是我让你练魔法的错
I understand. Do you?
我明白了 是吗
You lie. You keep secrets.
你说谎 藏有秘密
You succumb to emotion, to weakness.
你屈服于情感和软弱
Do you actually have what it takes?
你真的具备当术士的条件吗
This is the part where we escape.
这时候该我们逃跑了
This is the part where they kill us. Who's they?
也该他们杀掉我们了 他们是谁
Beast!
野兽
Elves. Oi, that's my lute. Give that back.
精灵 那是我的琴 还给我
Quick, Geralt. Do your your witchering...
快 杰洛特 快施法术...
Shut up! No.
闭嘴 不
You shut up!
闭嘴
My Elder speech is rough. I only got part of that.
我的上古语很一般 只听懂了部分
Humans, shut up.
人类 闭嘴
Ah, got it, thanks so much.
知道了 非常感谢
Do you wanna die right now? As opposed to later?
你想现在就死吗 这跟晚点死有区别吗
No, please, not the lu... Leave off!
不 拜托 别碰琴... 行了
He's just a bard.
他只是个吟游诗人
You don't deserve the air you breathe.
你不配拥有你呼吸的空气
Everything you touch, you destroy.
你碰过的一切都会被你毁了
You hide in your golden palaces.
你躲在金色宫殿里
You beat a bound man, too scared to even look him in the eye!
你只会打被绑之人 甚至不敢直视他
Do you like my palace?
你喜欢我的宫殿吗
Does it live up to the tales you humans tell?
这符合你们人类所讲的故事吗
Yeah, take that, pointy.
接招吧 泼妇
Wait, what's what's wrong with her?
等等 她怎么了
She's sick. Oh, and who's this?
她病了 这又是谁
He's Filavandrel, King of the Elves.
他是菲拉凡德芮 精灵国的国王
Not a king. Not by choice.
我不是自愿当的国王
You were stealing for them.
你在为他们行窃
I felt for them. They were forced out of Dol Blathanna.
我同情他们 他们被赶出了百花谷
Forced out? No, they chose...
被赶出来的吗 不 他们选择...
Do you know anyone that would choose
有人会选择
to leave their home? To starve?
离开自己的家 在外挨饿吗
To have a Sylvan steal for them?
会让森林神为他们行窃吗
Toruviel, no one was supposed to get hurt.
托露薇尔 不要伤害别人
What's two humans in the ground when countless elves have died?
无数的精灵都死了 死两个人类算什么
One human.
只有一个人类
And you can let him go.
你们可以放他走了
Then Posada will learn that we've been stealing.
那波萨达就会知道我们在偷窃
The humans will attack.
人类会攻击我们
Many will die... on both sides.
双方都会死很多同类
The lesser evil.
小恶
No matter what you choose,
不管你怎么选择
you'll come out bloody and hating yourself.
都会伤势惨重 痛恨自己
Trust me. That's the problem.
相信我 这就是问题所在
I can't.
我不能那样做
This is necessary.
必须杀你们
I understand.
我明白
As long as you understand...
只要你也明白
that it won't be long before you follow me in death.
我死后不久你就会跟着死去
Yes, because they pushed us from viable soil.
是的 因为他们把我们从肥沃的土地上赶走
Even chaos is polluted.
连混沌能量也被污染了
Synthetically enhanced so humans can make magic.
它被人工增强了 好让人类能够施展魔法
Chaos is the same as it's always been.
混沌能量一如既往
Humans just adapted better.
人类只是将它改善了
You say adapt, and I say destroy.
你说是改善 那根本就是毁坏
You are choosing to starve.
你的确选择了挨饿
You're cutting off your ear to spite your face.
你这是自讨苦吃
You think this is about pride?
你觉得这是为了尊严吗
My elders worked with humans and got robbed of all they had.
我的父辈与人类合作 却被洗劫一空
And when they fought back, they were slaughtered.
他们反抗的时候 却遭屠♥杀♥
The Great Cleansing," humans call it.
人类称称之为"大清洗" "
I called it digging a mass grave for everyone I loved.
我称之为"永失我爱"
And now the humans proudly watch these very fields grow...
而人类现在骄傲地看着这片土地生长
our babies fertilizer for their grain.
我们的婴孩成了他们粮食的肥料
I don't wish to bury anyone else.
我不想再埋葬他人了
I was once Filavandrel of the Silver Towers.
我曾是银色之塔的菲拉凡德芮
Now I'm Filavandrel of the Edge of the World.
我现在是世界边缘的菲拉凡德芮
If I bring my people down from these mountains,
如果我带子民下山
it would mean bowing to human sovereignty.
就意味着我要臣服于人类
They'll make slaves of us.
他们会奴役我们
Pariahs of half blood children.
流放混血孩童
Then go somewhere else.
那就去别的地方
Rebuild.
重建
Get strong again.
复兴
Show the humans that you are more than what they fear you to be.
告诉人类你们强过他们害怕你们成为的样子
Like you, Witcher?
像你这样 猎魔人
I have learned to live with them.
我学过如何与他们相处
So that I may live.
所以我还算活着
Please, my King.
拜托 精灵王
There are others. A new generation.
还有其他人 新一代
Evellien who wish to fight!
愿意抗争的精灵
Let us take back what's ours.
让我们夺回属于我们的东西
Starting now.
从现在开始
Wait! Torque, stand aside!
等等 托克 让开
The witcher could've killed me.
猎魔人本可以杀了我
But he didn't.
但他没有
He's different.
他不同
Like us.
像我们一样
If you must kill me...
如果你一定要杀了我
I am ready.
我准备好了
But the Sylvan's right.
但森林神说得对
Don't call me human.
别叫我人类
She knows about us.
她知道我们的事了
I'm gonna be sent home. We'll never see each other again.
我会被劝退 我们再也不能见面了
What do you mean, we'll never see each other again?
你说我们不能再见面是什么意思
No, no. This This is not the last time. We... We'll find a way.
不 这不是最后一次 我们会有办法
How?
怎么办
W With one of those extra special portals?
打开一扇非同寻常的传送门
Oh, look, you know...
要知道
I wish I could show you, but I I can't risk the knowledge
我也想教你 但我不能冒险
reaching the Brotherhood of Sorcerers. Why?
让术士兄弟会知道 为什么
It's not the method of magic we're taught.
我们学的魔法不是这样的
It's older. It's more potent.
那种魔法更古老 更强大
It could open doors that can't be closed again.
可以打开再也关不上的门
I don't understand.
什么意思
My worst fear is true.
我最害怕的事是真的
I'm still not enough.
我还是配不上
Even for you.
连你也配不上
Come.
来
I want to show you.
我给你看看
Come.
来
Do you know whose skulls these are?
你知道这些头骨是谁的吗
Dead people?
死人的
剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表