剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表
States rise and fall like the tide.
这并非新鲜事
Nothing new.
这他妈是新鲜事
This is fuckin' new!
尼弗迦德帝国的合法继承人回来了
The rightful son of Nilfgaard has returned,
屠♥杀♥南方
burnin' through the south.
芙琳吉拉是他的术士
With Fringilla as his mage.
尼弗迦德就是个笑话
Nilfgaard's a joke.
我在艾宾亲眼所见
I saw it with my own eyes down in Ebbing.
那些狂热的怪胎在日益逼近
Those zealot freaks are inching closer by the day.
马上就会进攻并拿下索登了
Won't be long till they try and take Sodden.
接下来就是泰莫利亚
Next it'll be Temeria.
瑞达尼亚
Redania.
-辛特拉 -不
- Cintra. - No.
卡兰瑟王后就算死也会维护她的一切
Queen Calanthe would die before letting them take what's hers.
或许如果尼弗迦德帝国的宗教狂热早一点
Perhaps if Nilfgaard's religious zeal had been tempered earlier
被更强大的势力压制
by a stronger hand...
失陪一下
If you'll excuse me,
我要去睡美容觉了
I must get my beauty sleep.
我觉得睡了觉我也不会变美
I don't think it'll make me prettier,
不过我也去睡了
but I need sleep too.
所以说我们要有新的邪恶霸主了
So... we're all about to have new evil overlords,
而龙真的存在
and dragons are, in fact, a thing.
祝你们今天好运
Good day all round.
你们以前都见过龙 是吗
Oh, you've all seen a dragon before, have you?
杰洛特 能麻烦你告诉他们吗
Geralt, will you please tell them?
它们的数量在逐渐减少
Their numbers are dwindling.
寻宝人害的 但它们确实存在
Treasure seekers saw to that. But they do exist.
人们称为"绿龙"的
What people call "Green dragons,"
就像这里有的那一条
like the one we have here,
它们是最常见的
they're the most common.
红龙稍微少一点
Red dragons, less so.
黑龙是最稀有的
Black dragons are the rarest.
金龙才是最稀有的
Gold dragons are rarest.
金龙只是神话
Gold dragons are a myth.
如果金龙真的存在
For a gold dragon to exist,
那必然是
it would... have to be the result of...
偶然而独一无二的变种
an accidental, unique mutation.
按照我的经验
And in my experience,
变种往往是刻意的
mutations, they're intentional.
但是这无所谓
But it doesn't matter.
不管是变种还是神话
Mutant or myth,
金龙的命运都会和
gold dragons met the same fate
其他过于另类的物种一样
as anything too different to endure.
它们会灭绝
They died out.
还有其他延续的方法
There are other ways of enduring.
如果你要的是它的遗产
If it's legacy you're after,
或许你就应该
perhaps you should take the
听鸡窝头小子的建议 去当个骑士
overgrown cock hair's advice and become a knight.
猎魔人爵士
Sir Witcher...
利维亚的
the White-Haired...
白发人
of Rivia.
你拒绝屠龙 估计会是个糟糕的骑士
You'd make a rather shitty one, refusing to slay dragons.
但可能不会糟得像德内斯勒的艾克爵士
But probably not as shitty a one as Sir Eyck of Denesle!
继续走 尼弗迦德人随时可能会出现
Keep walking. The Nilfgaardians could be anywhere.
我们现在还不安全
We're not safe yet.
你怎么逃出来的 莫斯萨克
How did you escape the attack, Mousesack?
达拉 拜托
Dara, please.
希瑞说你凭空消失了
Ciri says you vanished into thin air.
你为什么丢下了你的公主
Why did you abandon your Princess?
我们
We were...
我被尼弗迦德人扯过传送门
I was pulled through a portal by Nilfgaard,
被绑♥架♥囚禁了很多天
kidnapped and held prisoner for days.
那你又是怎么逃出来的
And how did you escape them?
杰洛特
Geralt.
他派我来接希瑞
He sent me to get Ciri.
那个猎魔人吗
The Witcher?
生来而战 与希瑞的命运绑在一起
Trained to fight and bound to Ciri.
他救了你 好让你来救她吗
And he rescued you so you could then rescue her?
-一个人吗 -你自己问他
- Alone? - Ask him yourself.
他就在镇上
He's in a town
过了这片树林就是
just past this thicket of trees.
我们必须找到他
We must find him.
才能安全
To safety.
有点不对劲 希瑞
Something's off about this, Ciri.
-布洛克莱昂之水都 -都消失了
- The waters there were... - Yes, they've worn off,
意味着我很清醒
which means I'm thinking straight.
你知道逃脱围攻的人会发生什么
Do you know what happens to people who escape a siege?
因为他们不会就是消失
Because they don't just vanish.
他们会被抓 被策反
They get captured and they get turned.
记住树精女王说的话
Remember what the Dryad Queen said.
"问正确的问题"
"Ask the right questions."
这不光是你的生活 希瑞 也是我的
It's not just your life, Ciri. It's mine too.
公主 我忘了
Princess, I forgot.
我给你带来了这个
I brought this for you.
我外婆的肩带
My grandmother's sash.
有人看见我的同伴吗
Has anyone seen my escort?
该死的混♥蛋♥
Bloody ball sacks!
谁会在一个人如厕的时候割了他的喉
Who slits a man's throat while he's relieving his bowels?
再没什么是神圣的了吗
Is nothing sacred anymore?
该死
Fuck!
离巨龙巢穴只剩一半路程了
We're halfway to the dragon's lair,
但是越来越危险了
but it's getting dangerous.
-我们不能这样继续了 -女战士说得没错
- We cannot continue like this. - The warrior woman is right.
有人杀了那个自以为是的蠢货
Someone killed that self-righteous fud,
但不是我们中的谁
and it wasn't any of us.
有人在耍诈
Somebody's not playin' fair.
我们的人♥民♥以前会在这些山脉中挖矿
Our people used to mine these mountains.
我们知道一条捷径可以省去半天时间
We know a shortcut that will cut half a day off our journey.
让掠夺者绕远路吧
Let the Reavers take the long way around.
他们还没走到洞穴 我们就带着宝藏走了
We'll nab the treasure before they even set foot in the cave.
走到下个山峰前我们互相保护
We'll watch each other's backs until we reach the next peak,
然后就自顾自的
then every man for himself.
-你同意吗 -出发吧
- What say ye? - Let's go.
走吧 我会跟上的
Go on. I'll catch up.
你杀了艾克吗
Did you kill Eyck?
杀了他
Kill him?
那也太无趣了
That's rather pedestrian.
他来了以后你才是那个
And you're the one who's been
一直盯着他看的人
staring daggers at him since we arrived.
是掠夺者那伙人干的
It was the Reavers.
在他为我完成
That bastard Boholt killed my escort
我唯一需要他帮我做的事前
before he could accomplish
那个混♥蛋♥布荷特杀了他
the one damn task I actually needed him for.
要做什么事
And what was that?
叶
Yen!
你在这到底是要做什么
What are you really doing here?
我是为了龙来的
I'm here for the dragon.
据说他们有治愈的功效
There are certain healing properties it's rumored to possess.
我以为你的变身
I thought your transformation
已经把你的各个部位都治好了
healed all parts of you?
但是是以其他部位为代价的
At the cost of losing others, yes.
叶妮芙
Yennefer...
别告诉我你大老远的跑到这里就是为了
do not tell me you've traveled all this way
用新鲜的龙心脏制成传说中恢复生育能力的解药吧
for made-up fertility cures using fresh dragon hearts?
-不是编造出来的 -就是
- They're not made up! - They are.
而且你认真的吗
And seriously?
你当一个母亲
You, a mother?
你认为我当不了好母亲吗
Do you think I'd make a bad one?
当然
Definitely.
叶
Yen...
一个孩子 你为什么想要一个孩子
剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表