剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表
No longer under my spell.
但是
And yet,
我还是来了
here I am.
看起来你是想找死
You seem to want to meet your end.
你也一样
As do you.
迪精并没有变弱
The djinn isn't weakening.
那个诗人说出了最后的愿望
The bard expressed his last wish,
但是
but it's...
它在变强
It's getting stronger!
快走
Go!
那是因为我还没有许下最后的愿望
That's because I'm the one with the wishes.
你
You?
你是迪精的主人
You're the djinn's master?
对
Yeah.
那你还磨蹭什么
Well, what are you waiting for?
快点许愿
Make your wishes!
成为迪精的容器会让你失去控制
Becoming the vessel for the djinn will have you lose control,
不会取得控制
not gain it!
你难道看不出来这对你的伤害吗
Can't you see what this is doing to you?
真正的转化充满痛苦
True transformation is painful.
把迪精放走
Release the djinn!
我就许下最后一个愿望
I'll give you my last wish!
你个只想着逞英雄的
You heroic protector...
虚伪小人
...noble dog,
将我的成功紧紧地抓在你自己的手心里
permitting my success so long as you command it yourself.
滚开
Fuck off!
我自己能撑住
I'll do this myself!
该死 叶妮芙 告诉我你的愿望
Damn it, Yennefer! Tell me what you want!
我想要世上的一切
I want everything!
-先生 房♥子里是怎么回事 -我的房♥子
- Sir, what's going on in that house? - My house. And...
我也不知道
I have no idea!
许愿吧 你想要什么都能实现
Make your wish! You can have anything you want!
你可以不用再做猎魔人
You could choose not to be a witcher.
你的愿望是什么
What do you desire?
长生不老
Immortality?
富可敌国
Riches?
名满天下
Fame?
权倾朝野
Power?
我许愿
I wish...
迪精
The djinn...
它
Wh...
它去哪了
Where did it go?
你确定他们在这上面吗
Are you sure they were up there?
这不可能
This can't be happening.
这不可能
This can't be happening.
她不可能撑过去的
She could not have survived it.
杰洛特为什么会进去 没道理啊
Why did Geralt go in there? It doesn't make any sense.
就为了救一个发疯的女巫吗
What, to save a mad fucking witch? Why?
因为她超凡绝伦
Because she was magnificent.
叶妮芙
Yennefer?
叶妮芙
Yennefer.
是我 杰洛特
It's me... Geralt.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
你干了什么
What did you do?
你阻止了我 对不对
You stopped me, didn't you?
我差一点就成功了
I nearly had it.
你成功个屁
You had shit all.
我救了你一命
I saved your life!
我也救了你
And I saved yours!
你放走了迪精
You let the djinn escape.
它现在没有容器了
Who knows what havoc it'll wreak
谁知道它会造成多少破坏
now that it has no vessel at all?
反正比不上你造成的破坏
No more havoc than you.
只有在被囚禁后 迪精才会成为黑暗的生物
Djinns are only dark creatures when held captive.
你怎么知道的
How can you be so sure?
你被关起来的时候 你会开心吗
When did you last feel happy when you felt trapped?
你把我们传送到安全地方的时候
And if you were going to portal us to safety,
本来可以离开这个破烂小镇的
you could've taken us out of this shit town!
等你自己会开传送门了再说这话吧
A fine critique if you could make a portal yourself.
这小镇也不破烂 在你来之前它都好好的
It wasn't a shit town, it was fine till you came along.
我本来计划好了的
I had a plan!
那你的计划可太顺利了
And that was going swimmingly!
顺利得很
It was.
像个烫手山芋似的
Like a drowning fish.
我现在该怎么办
What am I supposed to do now, hm?
不应该是这样的
It wasn't supposed to go this way.
我要为你
I'm gonna write you...
写下最动听的歌♥谣
the best song...
让世人都能铭记着你
so that everyone remembers who you were,
我们的冒险
what we did,
我们的所见所闻
everything we saw.
我会用我的余生
And I will sing it...
传唱这首歌♥谣
for the rest of my days.
他总是说我的歌♥喉无比动人
He always said I had the most wonderful singing voice.
他们还活着
They're alive.
我去
Bollocks.
杰洛特
Geralt?
他们都还活着
Oh, they're alive.
可真是生龙活虎
They're really alive! Whoo!
-他 -走吧
- I mean, he... - Come on.
等等
Whoa, hang on!
我没看错你
I was right about you.
你对欢愉还挺了解的
You do know something of pleasure.
迅速
Fleeting,
但我承认很有效果
but highly effective, I'll admit.
我也没看错你
I was right about you too.
哪一部分
Which part?
你可是说了很多 哪一部分说对了
There was a number of things. Which part?
不重要了
Doesn't matter.
我的计划成功了
My plan worked.
你根本没计划
There was no plan.
你只不过是走一步看一步
You were making it up as you went along.
谁都看得出来
Any fool could see.
你许了什么愿望
What did you wish for?
告诉我
Tell me.
杰洛特
Geralt?
武器 武器
Weapons, weapons...
有人来了
Someone's coming.
别放箭
Stop, please!
我是来找那个小女孩的
I've come for the girl.
你试试
You try.
闯进来的是什么人
Who enters our forest?
他说自己认识这个孩子
He claims he knows the child.
-莫斯萨克 -殿下
- Mousesack! - Your Highness.
你怎么来了 笨蛋
What are you doing, silly?
达拉 这是莫斯萨克
Dara, this is Mousesack.
我从出生就认识他 他就像
He's known me since I was born. He's like...
就像家人
Like family.
你怎么了
What happened to you?
在那条街上 你去了哪里
Where did you go on that street?
重要的是我回到了你的身边
What matters is I've found my way back to you.
我来带你去你应该去的地方
I've come to take you to your rightful place.
希瑞选择和我们在一起
Ciri has chosen to stay with us.
她的外婆的遗愿是
It was her grandmother's dying wish
让她去找利维亚的杰洛特
that she should go to Geralt of Rivia.
我知道去哪里能找到他
I know where to find him.
根据意外律 她已经属于杰洛特
She's been promised to him through the Law of Surprise.
你们待我非常好
You've been so kind to me,
但莫斯萨克是我唯一的家人
but Mousesack is all I have left of home.
也许
Maybe...
他是我宿命之剑的另一道剑刃
剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表