剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表
I'll summon you when she's ready.
-来啊 科林 来吧 -给我
- Go on, Korin, do it! - Oh! Gimme.
科林 安东 我得走了
Korin, Anton, I have to go.
-什么 不 -我懂
- What? No! - I know!
保重
Take care.
公主殿下
Your Highness.
快扔石子吧
Throw those knuckles.
首先 你想杀我 然后又骗了我
First, you try to kill me, then you lie to me.
我只是想保证希瑞菈的安全
I'm just trying to keep Cirilla safe.
希瑞和我在一起很安全
Ciri is safe, with me,
直到她接任我的王位那一天
until the day she takes over my throne.
听我说
Listen to me.
我以前听进去过一次
I did listen once.
让一个刺猬一样的人进入我的议会
Let a hedgehog into my court.
帕薇塔却因此而死
It got me Pavetta dead.
我不会再失去希瑞了
I won't lose Ciri too.
所以你和命运都可以滚一边去了
So you and destiny can both fuck right off.
因为如果尼弗迦德军队来了
Because if Nilfgaard comes,
命运会带着一面旗帜参战吗
will destiny carry a banner into battle?
不会
No.
我们有陆军 海军
We have an army, a navy...
还有我
and me.
一个王朝光靠傲慢是无法生存的
A dynasty can't survive on arrogance alone.
猎魔人也好意思说
Says a witcher.
她需要家人的陪伴
She needs family.
你对此一无所知
You know nothing about that.
你自己的母亲对你毫不关心 抛弃了你
Your own mother cared so little, she discarded you.
你一边跟我大谈母爱
You lecture me on a mother's love
一边却将别人的女儿拱手呈上
yet offer up someone else's daughter.
我是辛特拉的王后 却是一个人的外婆
Queen to all of Cintra, grandmother to one.
我不会让那个女孩成为孤儿
I won't orphan that girl.
你这样就等于判了她死刑
You're sentencing her to death.
我错过了什么
What did I miss?
什么也没错过
Nothing.
让他滚出我的视线
Get him out of my sight.
我还记得你遵守意外律的时候
I remember when you honored the Law of Surprise.
是什么变了
What changed?
我有了一个外孙女
I had a granddaughter.
那就保护好她
So protect her.
国王陛下
Your Majesty.
如果卡兰瑟错了呢
What if Calanthe's wrong?
如果他们来了 希瑞被困住了呢
What if they come and Ciri is trapped?
我会和王后并肩作战
I fight side by side with my Queen.
你太信任那个女人了
You put too much faith in that woman.
你当时又不在
Well, you weren't there.
帕薇塔死后 卡兰瑟会在夜里嚎啕大哭
After Pavetta died, Calanthe would wake up howling in the night.
那母狮 几近崩溃
The Lioness, nearly broken.
能在这样的情况下自己爬起来的人
Someone who's able to pull themselves out of that,
我自始至终都信她
they'll have my confidence till my final day.
我需要你保证你不会再回来
I need your promise you won't come back.
如果我听说希瑞有危险
If I hear Ciri's in danger,
你知道我是肯定会回来的
you know I can't do that.
我知道
I know.
动作快点
Just move it!
快点
Faster!
没错 在你干完之前没水喝
That's right! No water till you've finished!
快走
Move it!
没错
That's right!
好了 挖沟的
All right, ditch diggers!
动起来
Move it!
有任何发现立即汇报
Report any findings immediately!
所有访客都必须到官员那边报告身份
All visitors must declare themselves to the officers!
明白了没有
Is it cleared yet?
通行证
Safe conduct?
你从坎恭恩来的吗
You're coming from Caingorn?
你要在那赛尔待多久
How long will you be in Nazair?
这个要看情况决定
That is yet to be determined.
你好 叶妮芙
Hello, Yennefer.
符文形容说
The... the runes described a...
那赛尔有个独石柱
a "Magnalith" in Nazair,
但在我来之前没人有任何发现
but no one could find it till I got here.
尼弗迦德人把整片土地挖开才找到
Until Nilfgaard tore through all the lands.
他们同意我做研究
They allow my research.
我只在意这个
That's all I care about.
很有原则的男人
A man of principle.
你不明白
You don't understand.
每个铭文都隐藏着自天球交汇前
Every glyph has a clue to something across the Continent...
这片大♥陆♥上某样东西的线索
from a time before the Conjunction.
大多是历史 但有些可能不止如此
Most are history, but some might be more.
预言 未来 我想探索一切
The prophecy, the future, I want to explore all of it.
看你表情 你就这么不喜欢吗
That's a face. You hate it that much?
只不过因为我还有味蕾
Only because I have taste buds.
在尼弗迦德人来之前 这些人都在挨饿
Well, these people were starving before Nilfgaard.
大部分国王只在意妻妾成群和荣华富贵
See, most kings only care about their cocks and their coffers.
如果他们留心自己的人♥民♥ 对谁都有好处
They look out for their people. Everybody gets something.
同样是水
The same thing,
尝起来就像有人在我杯子里撒尿了
which tastes as if someone pissed in my cup.
你听起来感觉像是已经接受了
Sounds to me like you bought in.
不 不是
No. No, it's, uh...
只不过
It's just that...
有时候还是无聊点好
sometimes, boring is better.
才不是
No, it's not.
跟我来
Come on.
你还要在这里待多久
How long do you see yourself here?
还有很多山要挖 怎么
There's a lot of hill left to dig. Why?
因为我可能有点想你
Because I may be missing you.
我记忆中的叶妮芙谁都不想
See, the Yennefer I remember didn't miss anyone.
没错
Yeah, well...
要是
What if...
要是我们在洞穴里说过的事还为时不晚呢
it's not too late for what we talked about in the cave?
我们可以去某个地方
We could go somewhere with,
可能带两种啤酒
I don't know, two types of ale.
你可以
You could...
玩你的石头
play with your rocks,
我会当一个术士
and I'll work as a mage.
你恨独石柱
You hate monoliths.
-对 但是 -但是什么
- Yes, but... - But what?
看看你 想找什么人都行
I mean, look at you. You could have anyone.
我找了
I have.
有人想要我 这真的很有趣
And it was fun to be wanted.
成为欲望的对象
The object of desire.
在摆脱出身之后 我照单全收
After where I came from, I lapped it up.
但他们爱的是我在王庭里的位置所带来的权力
But they all loved the power that came with my position at court.
而不是我自己的力量
Not my power.
除了我以外没有人见识过你的力量吗
And no one's ever seen that but me?
你知道的
You know,
我等了
I spent...
我等了很多年
I spent years...
就是为了这一刻
waiting for this moment
等你发现我们是天生的一对
where you realized we're meant for each other.
我曾找借口去亚甸学习
You know, coming up with excuses to study at Aedirn.
学习遗迹 消亡的语言
Henges, dead languages,
所有能让我再接近你的办法都试过了 然而
anything to get closer to you again, and...
我的每一次请求都被拒绝了
every request I made was denied.
你全都拒绝了
You shut them all down.
是斯崔葛布让我清醒了过来
Stregobor, of all people, snapped me out of it.
"忘了那个女孩吧 投入到术法里去"
"Forget about the girl. Get back to work."
术法给了我解脱
And work saved me.
让我想起了我为什么会爱它
Remembered why I loved it.
它的美丽 纯洁 还有
The beauty, the purity. No...
投入其中时的专一感
剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表