剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表
anything.
我很感激命运带你来到了这里
I'm grateful destiny brought you to me.
是玛丽嘉带我来到这里
Marilka brought me to you.
玛丽嘉 玛丽嘉听候我的差遣
Oh, Marilka. Marilka works for me.
偶尔做做差事
Now and then.
办一些重大的要事
On matters of great import.
一位隐姓埋名的术士
A reclusive sorcerer who uses an alias
雇了一个小女孩给他找来一位猎魔人
and hires a young girl to procure him a witcher.
你并非想要我剑下的怪物
You don't want my monster.
你想让我帮你杀个怪物
You want me to kill yours.
你很聪明
Very clever.
的确如此
Indeed.
-什么样的怪物 -最恶的那种
- What kind? - The worst kind.
人类
The human kind.
她的名字是伦芙芮
Its name is Renfri.
见鬼
Damn it.
你来吧 马丁
Go on, Martin.
-五个 -厉害
- Ah! Five. - Yeah!
-别高兴得太早 -你不可能抓出五个来
- Not yet. - There's no way you can get five.
在我出手之前你休想吃到面包
You're not taking a bite of that bread before I try.
-快扔石子吧 -继续吧
- Better throw those knuckles. - Go on, then.
都告诉过你了
Told ya.
不是我偷的面包 是科林干的
I didn't steal the bread. Korin did!
-快跑 快跑 -闭嘴 你这个混♥蛋♥
- Quick! Quick! - Hey, shut up, you twat!
你得跟我们回去
You need to come with us.
身为你的女王 我授予你此衔
As your Queen, I grant you this commendation,
象征着你作为臣子的责任与羁束
which will symbolize your duty and bond as liegemen
效忠辛特拉皇室
in fealty to the crown of Cintra.
我现在倒是有点想"宣屎"
Could use with a bit of feel-ty myself right now.
恶心
Gross.
你愿意宣誓尽全力保护孤弱
Do you promise to defend to your utmost the weak, the orphaned...
迟到的小狗没资格叫唤
Late wee pups don't get to bark.
我是在广场上玩来着
I was playing in the square.
只言真♥相♥
Speak only the truth...
-抓石子吗 -保持忠诚与勇敢
- Knucklebones? - loyal and brave...
你这次赢了吗 就像我教你的那样
Did you win this time? Like I showed you.
-不惜一切代价 -我本来可以赢的
- At any cost... - I would have,
如果那些"末日"骑士没有来的话
if the horsemen of doom hadn't ridden up like that.
-我授予你 -如果你被几匹马吓到
- I grant you this... - If you can't win a game of knucklebones
-就连抓石子也赢不了的话 -责任和羁束
- for fear of a few horses... - duty and bond...
等上了战场你要怎么办
what'll you do when you go into battle?
效忠辛特拉皇室
In fealty to the crown of Cintra.
至少你没有吓出屎来
At least you didn't shit your kecks.
作为皇室成员
As members of the Royal Family,
你们就不能稍微放尊重点吗
is it too much to ask that you exercise a modicum of respect?
特别是你
Especially you.
这是你作为国王和外公的职责
This is your duty as king and grandfather.
女王 请允许我离开
Grant me leave, my Queen.
我来岛上的途中已疲累不堪
I am worn from my trip to the Isles.
更别说之前还要在卧室中尽职尽责
And my bedchamber duties before that.
恶心
Gross.
身为你的女王
As your Queen,
我授予你此衔
I grant you this commendation,
象征着你作为臣子的责任与羁束
which will symbolize your duty and bond...
命运有许多张面孔 猎魔人
Destiny has many faces, Witcher.
比如我的命运 金玉其外 但是
Mine, for example, is beautiful on the outside, but...
败絮其中
hideous on the inside.
她已经向我伸出了血腥的魔爪
She has stretched her bloody talons towards me.
你们术士都一样
Wizards are all the same.
一脸意味深长 嘴里全是鬼话
You talk nonsense while making wise and meaningful faces.
说人话
Speak normally.
你听说过
Have you ever heard of the...
黑日诅咒吗
Curse of the Black Sun?
1200年来的第一次日全食
First full eclipse in 1,200 years.
标志着莉莉特即将归来
It marked the imminent return of Lilit,
她是被派来消灭人类的夜魔女神
demon goddess of the night sent to exterminate the human race.
智者术士埃尔蒂堡的预言中说道
According to the wise mage Eltibald,
迎接莉莉特要让六十个女子头戴金冠
Lilit's path was to be prepared by 60 women wearing gold crowns
她们会用鲜血灌满河谷
who'd fill the river valleys with blood.
根本不押韵
Doesn't rhyme.
真正的预言都押韵
All good predictions rhyme.
我研究了黑日前后出生的女孩
I studied the girls born around the Black Sun,
我发现她们有人的身体里发生了可怕异变
and I found horrendous internal mutations among them.
我试过治愈她们
I tried to cure them,
把她们锁在高塔以保安全
locked them in towers for safekeeping,
但那些女孩都死了
but the girls always died.
身体里异变
Internal mutations?
当然 我也解剖了她们来证实怀疑
They were autopsied, of course, to confirm my suspicions.
但消灭这些女人是小恶
But eliminating these women was the lesser evil.
她们本可能血洗整个王国
They could've drowned entire kingdoms in blood.
如果你经历过法尔加叛乱 看到我目睹过的
If you'd been alive during Falka's Rebellion, seen what I saw...
无辜的女人死了
Innocent women are dead.
但美丽的伦芙芮没死
But not Renfri, the beautiful one.
她要来杀你
She's after you.
克雷登的弗雷德法克王之女
Daughter of King Fredefalk of Creyden.
我亲自在一天的中午接生了公主
I delivered the princess myself in the middle of the afternoon
那是一片漆黑
in pitch black.
就在黑日之下 所以她被诅咒了
Under the Black Sun, so... she's cursed.
你觉得我是傻瓜吗 猎魔人
Do you consider me a fool, Witcher?
你以为我没有调查过吗
Do you think I did not conduct research?
伦芙芮绝对被影响了
Renfri was acutely affected.
她的继母艾瑞蒂娅说她折磨一只金丝雀
Her stepmother, Aridea, told me she tortured a canary,
掐死两只小狗
strangled two puppies,
甚至用梳子捅瞎她女佣的眼睛
even gouged out her maid's eye with a comb.
我承认接下来发生的事不是很理想 但是
I admit what happened next was not ideal, but...
艾瑞蒂娅自己孩子的生命
with the lives of Aridea's own children
也受到威胁 我们必须行动
on the line, we had to act.
所以我就派一个人跟着伦芙芮进了树林
So I dispatched someone to follow Renfri into the woods.
最后我们在灌木丛中找到了他
We found him in the brush,
耳朵里插着伦芙芮的古董胸针
Renfri's antique brooch jammed into his ear.
在那之后 我组织了追捕
After that, I organized a manhunt
想找到公主 但是
to find the princess, but... eh...
她不见了
she was gone.
两年后
Two years.
她又出现了
Until she reappeared,
在马哈坎的路上劫杀商人
robbing and murdering merchants on the roads of Mahakam.
一开始她只能用木杆将他们戳死 但很快
Impaled them on sticks at first, but soon,
她就学会了用剑
she picked up sword skills.
现在据说男人都打不过她
And now no man can defy her, it's said.
你不是常人 你是术士
You're not a man. You're a magician.
-她对魔法免疫 -这对人类而言不可能
- She's resistant to magic. - That's impossible in humans.
但是
Not...
她们变异了
mutated ones.
她已经追杀我好几年 一心想复仇
She's chased me for years, bent on revenge.
现在她追我到这里 正好你也来了
And now she's tracked me here, just as you arrived.
都是命运
Destiny.
杀了她
Kill her.
我什么都可以给你
I'll pay you anything.
我只杀怪物
I kill monsters.
奇奇摩杀生是因为它饿
The kikimora kills because it's hungry,
伦芙芮杀生是为了取乐
Renfri kills for pleasure.
她是个怪物 她是莉莉特的最后一个女人
She is a monster. She is the last of Lilit's women.
她有力量毁了我们所有人
And she possesses the power to destroy us all.
我不相信有谁有那种力量
I don't believe anyone has that power.
整个大♥陆♥命悬一线
With the fate of the Continent at stake,
你难道愿意冒这个险
is that a chance you're willing to take?
这倒是押韵了
There's your rhyme.
杀死伦芙芮是
Killing Renfri is...
小恶
the lesser evil.
恶就是恶 斯崔葛布
Evil is evil, Stregobor.
小恶 大恶
剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表