剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表
你要去哪 小丫头
Where you going, poppy girl?
-我们可以教你 -她不是我女儿
- We can teach you. - She's no daughter of mine.
你自己一无是处 不代表我们也会
Just because you fucked up doesn't mean we will.
你这个可恶又没用的贱♥人♥
You horrible, useless bitch!
要是叶妮芙去了尼弗迦德帝国
If only Yennefer had gone to Nilfgaard.
很抱歉你选择了力量
I'm sorry you chose power.
你真的具备当术士的条件吗
Do you actually have what it takes?
会没事的 丫头
It's going to be okay, girl.
战争就要来了
The battle's close,
但是尼弗迦德人想去北方
but Nilfgaard's trying to go north.
他们不会往这边来
They've no reason to come here.
我知道
I know.
生活就是这么简单
It's a simple life.
但如果我明天就死了
But if I've gone tomorrow,
我也有了我想要的一切
I had everything I wanted:
身体健康
my health,
遮风挡雨的家
a roof over my head,
固执的儿子
a headstrong boy,
跟他父亲一样
his father to match.
什么都有了
Everything.
就差一个女儿
Except a daughter.
我忍♥不住想
I can't help but think...
我注定要找到你
I was meant to find you.
睡吧 丫头
Sleep, girl.
睡吧
Sleep.
明天都会好起来的
We'll all be better in the morning.
叶妮芙
Yennefer?
叶妮芙
Yennefer!
叶妮芙
Yennefer!
叶妮芙 叶妮芙
Yennefer! Yennefer!
叶妮芙
Yennefer!
叶妮芙 叶妮芙
Yennefer! Yennefer!
叶妮芙 叶妮芙
Yennefer! Yennefer!
叶妮芙
Yennefer!
叶妮芙 叶妮芙
Yennefer! Yennefer!
叶妮芙 叶妮芙
Yennefer! Yennefer!
去吧
Go.
找到利维亚的杰洛特
Find Geralt of Rivia.
他是你的宿命
He is your destiny.
伙计
Whoa, lads.
到了
Whoa, now.
尤尔加
Yurga.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
我们没事
We're okay.
奈德伯没事吧
Is Nadbor safe?
我们都没事
We're all okay.
战争快来了 但是我们没事 我有事要跟你说
The war is close, but we're okay. I need to tell you something.
我也是 我遇见了一个小姑娘
Me too. I met a girl.
一个孤儿 我在附近的森林里遇见她的
An orphan, I found her in the woods nearby.
森林里的女孩会一直在你左右
The girl in the woods will be with you always.
她是你的宿命
She is your destiny.
我遇见了一个猎魔人
I met a witcher.
他救了我的命
He saved my life.
在他动身去索登前给他拿杯酒
Now, fetch him an ale before he goes to Sodden.
屠夫
Hey, Butcher.
屠夫
Butcher!
你要去哪
Where are you goin'?
宿命相连的人总能找到彼此
People linked by destiny will always find each other.
叶妮芙是谁
Who is Yennefer?
剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表