剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表
What is this?
给公主的
For the princess.
如果我能解除诅咒
If I can lift the curse.
是个礼物
A gift.
你现在给我是因为你没指望看见明天
You're giving me this because you do not expect to see morning.
这不是我第一次去救一个
This isn't my first time trying to save a princess
被别人视为怪物的公主
who others see as a monster.
那个公主怎么样
What happened to that princess?
我杀了她
I killed her.
我和雅妲一开始都试着抗拒
I did try to resist, at first, with Adda. We both did.
爱情尽管照亮一切 也留下了阴影
For all it brightens, love casts long shadows.
我很羡慕你
I envy you.
可以活在世上
To live...
但永远不需要陷入爱情
and never have to fall in love.
猎魔人
Witcher.
这是疯了吧
This is madness!
我们在这里干什么 怎么回事
What are we doing here? What's happening?
我要怎么解除诅咒
How can I lift the curse?
不
No.
这样不行
This is not right.
弗尔泰斯特必须为所作所为付出代价
Foltest must pay for what he did.
那你跟她解释吧
Explain that to her.
放我走 我命令你
Carry me out. I order you.
告诉我怎么解除诅咒
Tell me how to lift the curse.
她在躲兄弟会
Sh-She was hiding from the Brotherhood.
她卖♥♥给我一只羊
She sold me a lamb.
告诉我一直等到满月
Sh-She told me to wait until a full moon,
等到那时再杀了羊
to wait and then to kill it.
我又念了什么愚蠢的魔咒
And then I recited some silly chant.
接着我就沐浴羊血直到日出
And then I bathed in the lamb's blood until sunrise.
直到鸡叫三声 就这样了
Until the rooster crowed three times. And that is all.
我发誓 求求你 我们走吧
I swear. I swear. Now please let us leave.
魔咒是什么
What was the chant?
很多年前的事了
It was years ago.
那是精灵语
It was Elven. Um...
怎么了 我按你说的做了
Wh... what is it? The... I... I've done what you've asked.
我还能做什么
What more can I do?
没了 除非你能让吸血妖鸟待在墓室外
Nothing, unless you can keep a striga out of her crypt
直到鸡叫三声
until a fucking rooster crows three times.
你要跟她打到黎明
You're gonna have to fight her till dawn.
别动我的眼睛 还有这些
Leave my eyes. These as well.
所有的诞生都有代价
There is a cost to all creation.
总是要做出牺牲
A sacrifice that is always made.
为了重生
To be reborn...
你会永无子嗣
you will bear no more.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
很好
Good.
不 不 回来
No. No. Come back here.
求你 求你了
Please. Please!
你会让人这样被绑着屈辱死去吗
You'd leave a man bound to die in such indignity?
你不是人
You're not a man.
请原谅我
Please forgive me.
是弗尔泰斯特
It was Foltest.
都是他的错
It was his fault.
我爱你母亲
I loved your mother.
该死
Fuck.
温格堡的叶妮芙
Yennefer of Vengerberg.
非常抱歉 陛下
My apologies, Your Excellence.
请容许我将这位迷路的女孩带走
Please allow me to remove this misguided girl.
什么样的国王才会
Now, what sort of a king
拒绝与子民共舞呢
refuses a dance with one of his subjects?
温格堡吗
Vengerberg?
你知道我正在寻找这样一位术士吗
Are you aware that I'm in the market for just such a mage?
任凭吩咐 陛下
On your lead, Your Excellence.
杰洛特
Geralt...
杰洛特
Geralt.
伦芙芮
Renfri.
森林里的姑娘会一直在你左右
The girl in the woods will be with you always.
人们也叫你怪物
People call you a monster too.
伦芙芮
Renfri.
你选择
You choose...
你选择
You choose...
你的伤疤 愈合得很好
Your scars. You heal quite nicely.
你求生的欲望很强
Your will to live is strong.
公主呢
The princess?
我已经安排让她
I've arranged for her to
和梅里泰莉神殿的祭祀们待一会儿
stay a while with the Sisters of Melitele.
但是
But...
我
I...
-她脖子呢 -她也会好起来的
- Her neck? - She'll heal, too.
你要知道弗尔泰斯特发布了一个告示
You should know Foltest issued a statement.
尊敬的奥斯崔特大人牺牲自己杀掉了狼人
The honorable Lord Ostrit gave his life to slay the vukodlak.
矿工们打算用矿石立一个雕像
Miners are gathering ore for a statue.
换做其他任何人都会杀了公主
Anyone else would've killed the princess.
而你选择保住了她
You chose not to.
我要去拿钱了
I'll take my coin now.
我得找到我的马
I need to get back to my horse.
伦芙芮是谁
Who's Renfri?
这是你梦里一直在念的名字
Hers was the only name you uttered over and over in your sleep.
我的钱呢
My coin.
你的生活就只有这些吗
So that's all life is to you?
怪物和钱
Monsters and money?
我只需要这些
It's all it needs to be.
你说你的生活只有这些
You say this is all life is to you,
但命运的漩涡围绕着我们每一个人 杰洛特
but there is a vortex of fate around all of us, Geralt,
它随着你的每一次选择而壮大
growing with each and every one of our choices...
将我们的命运拉得更近
drawing our destinies in closer.
我感觉到有什么在等你
I feel something out there waits for you.
更多的东西
Something more.
希瑞
Ciri.
希瑞
Ciri.
希瑞
Ciri!
希瑞 希瑞
Ciri! Ciri!
希瑞 希瑞
Ciri! Ciri!
什么
Wha...
希瑞
Ciri!
希瑞 希瑞
Ciri! Ciri!
希瑞
Ciri.
希瑞
Ciri.
希瑞 希瑞
Ciri. Ciri.
希瑞
Ciri.
剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表