剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
as what may be my last official act as a Baltimore police officer,
这是我作为巴尔的摩警务人员 的最后一次官方活动
allow me to congratulate all of the promoted officers,
请容许我祝贺晋升的警员
their families, their fellow officers and their friends.
以及他们的家人 同事和朋友
You ain't careful, they may make you major, then you'll be truly fucked.
你不给我小心点 他们会让你当警长的 到时你就玩完了
Good job. Thanks.
干得漂亮 谢谢
Proud of you. Thanks.
我为你骄傲 谢谢
See now, there you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
看你 不该你操心的时候瞎操心
Lehman's squad was up. I needed the O.T.
该Lehman的小队了 我要加班
Yeah, now you got a shooting with no wits,
那你现在手上就有了件没有目击者的枪击案
no suspect and no prayer of it going to black.
没有嫌疑人 没有破案的希望
Picking up the phone like a goddamn rookie. Shame on you.
像个菜鸟似的电♥话♥一来就接 你该感到惭愧
Stop squealin' like a bitch.
别像个婆娘磨磨唧唧的
An' make sure you don't step on that shell casing behind you.
还有别踩到你身后的弹壳
I ain't gonna kick no shell casings behind me. It's there on the side.
我才不会踩到身后的弹壳 弹壳在路边呢
I'm gonna step back and kick no shell casing you don't mark with letters and numbers.
我往回走也不会踢到你没记录的弹壳
I understand. And you gotta be in the system.
我知道 系统里一定有你
They sent you the form. They told me that wasn't good enough.
他们给你派发了表格 他们跟我说不够好
They said they wanted the other paperwork.
他们说要另整一份文档
And you applied for S.S. I., Mr. Belton? Yes, ma'am.
Belton先生 你要申请补充保证收入? 你好 女士
Well, let's go inside and look it up on the computer.
我们进去查查电脑再说吧
Hey, you remember me?
你不记得我了?
I brought this guy in a few weeks back, just wanted to see how he was.
我几周前带这人过来 现在想来看看他...
He wandered out after a couple nights.
他几周前走丢了
Sorry.
抱歉
Where...
那...
Where do the homeless go around here? Different places. Down by the river,
这附近的流浪汉都去哪? 有几个地方 在河那边
over in the warehouse district.
仓库区...
Some of the places I don't think it would be safe for you to go.
有些地方你去可能不太安全...
I'm police. Well, I used to be.
我是警♥察♥ 曾经是
Wait here. I'll see if I can find you a map.
等等 我给你找张地图
Thanks. Come on, Mr. Belton.
谢谢 进来吧 Belton先生
...and if the major could find his ass with his hand,
如果这个警长有点脑子
he'd know that we have more than enough to be up on a pen register.
他就会知道我们不止能装个拨号♥记录器
Lieutenant Carver told him so.
Carver警督跟他说了
But fuck if he isn't trying to shut this thing down.
操蛋的他居然想把案子停了
Alls I'm sayin' is a phone call or two and you're gonna find out
我要说的是 打一两个电♥话♥ 你就会发现
that they're getting some kinda pressure from somewhere to sit on this thing,
上面某处给了他们些压力 让案件搁置
even though we've tied three killings to this crew.
即便我们已经查了这伙人三起谋杀了
Does the Police Commissioner know?
局长知道吗
Him? He wouldn't know police work if it took down his front door on a warrant.
他?不踢开他前门亮逮捕令 他都不知道什么叫警务工作
Just... keep my name out of it.
就...别说是我说的
New Westport is like Howard Street ten years ago,
新Westport就像十年前的Howard大街
except the land's cheaper
只不过土地更便宜
and there's more potential for mixed use because of the waterfront location.
因为滨水而更有发展潜力
There you are. You can't put a price on a water view.
你在这儿呢 水景可是无价的
Yes, you can.
不 你可以
You definitely can.
当然可以
Andy, he's gotta meet Tommy and they're leaving early
Andy 他得见见Tommy 他们要提早离开
so let me borrow him for a moment.
所以我带他离开一小会
Sure, no problem. Nice to meet you, Mr. Stanfield.
好的 很高兴见到你 Stanfield先生
You know who you were talking to? -No.
你知道你在跟谁说话吗 - 不知道
Andy Krawczyk.
Andy Krawczyk
Very connected. Very big with development around the harbour.
八面玲珑 港口的大开♥发♥商
He's someone you're gonna wanna know well.
他是你需要结识的人
But kid, do not...
但孩子...
Do not get in a room with him alone.
别跟他单独共处一室
You want me in there with you, believe me, otherwise guys like that will bleed you.
相信我 你需要我陪同 否则 他们会让你大出血...
I want you to meet Tommy Flanagan before he leaves.
Tommy Flanagan离开前 我想让你见见他...
Yeah, gimme a minute. I need to...
行 稍等片刻 我想...
Bathroom? Yeah.
洗手间? 嗯
Down the hall to the right.
大厅右转
Hey, watch that stuff. You'll put on weight.
当心 吃多了会发胖的
But next time, I want you to make sure
下次 你要确认清楚
that you watch this money...
你看着这些钱...
Don't. Don't do it.
别... 别乱来
Time to give that up.
把钱交出来
Do you know who I am?
你知道我是谁吗
Name's Vinson. Used to be Marlo's bank,
Vinson 以前是Marlo的账房♥
but Marlo ain't around no more and you still moving money for other players,
Marlo不在了 你还在帮其他卖♥♥家转移资金
so I'm thinking some of that money need to be mine.
所以...有些钱该归我
Shit. You just a boy.
靠...你只是个小鬼
That's just your knee.
那只是你的膝盖
That motherfucker shot me.
那混球开枪打我
Nice doing business, gentlemen.
合作愉快 先生们
shit.
靠
No way, that's bullshit.
不可能 扯淡
I heard it different. The real story about Omar
我听到的不一样 Omar真正的情况是
is that a bunch of cops made it look like them New York boys killed him.
一伙警♥察♥伪造出纽约帮派杀了他的样子
But it was them. They're the ones that really killed him.
但其实是他们干的 是他们杀了他
Listen, motherfucker, I know what happened to him.
听着 混球 我知道是怎么回事
Them police had nothing to do with it. No New York boys neither.
跟警♥察♥无关 也不是纽约帮派干的
So Omar's got an A.K., right? But he's surrounded.
Omar拿着把AK 但被包围了
It's like eight, nine motherfuckers up there and they all got nines.
对方有八♥九♥个人 都拿着9毫米手♥枪♥
But he like, "You all think you..." Fuck you lookin' at?
但他说"你们以为..." 你看什么看
You, nigger. Do you know who I am?
说你呢 小子 你们知道我是谁吗
Nigger, you know who I am?
你知道我是谁吗
Shit!
靠
Yeah.
Yeah.
...on me, all right?
好... 这轮我请 怎样
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
This is a great day for Democrats and it's a great day for Maryland.
今天是民♥主♥党的大日子 是马里兰的大日子
I hope I get this by e-dot.
Zorzi 希望截止期前能到我手上
OK, three minutes, for Christ's sake. Don't get your panties in a knot.
行 三分钟 看在上帝的份上 别动不动就发火
Commissioner Valchek.
Valchek局长
Valchek
Valchek来了
Madam Prosecutor, gentlemen...
公诉人女士 先生们...
The first case up and I have to recuse myself.
第一件案子 我得要求撤换我
Your Honour, I appreciate your concern.
法官阁下 感谢您的关心
Congratulations, Superintendent.
恭喜 总警监
Welcome aboard. Thank you, Governor.
欢迎加入 谢谢 州长
Happy to be aboard. Thank you.
很高兴加入 谢谢
Larry.
Larry...
Let's go home.
我们回家
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表