剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
That's how I was taught.
这是我的经验
180 hours and counting.
180小时了 还不断增加
Couple more weeks and you get a month's work.
再多几周 就满一个月了
Couple more weeks, I'm gonna be in jail for late payment of child support.
再多几周 我就坐牢去了 拖延支付小孩的赡养费
Who needs a taste?
谁要喝一杯
Shit. Who's buying, motherfucker?
屁 谁请客啊
I'll cover a round or two.
我请一两轮吧
Then I guess I'm drinking a round or two.
那我就喝它一两轮吧
Oh, yeah, and a boat dock, huh?
哇 还有船坞啊
Yeah. And the gazebo here... for my wife.
嗯 这个凉亭 是给我太太的
??? You get any word from downtown on when they'll start paying out the OT again?
警督 您有城里来的消息吗 说啥时候要还我们加班的钱?
Cos we going double shift on these surveillances.
这些监视行动我们都是两班倒的
They haven't told me anything.
他们啥都没说
Guess I ain't in the loop.
大概我不是圈内人吧
We have to shut it down, Colonel.
得叫停了 警监
Explain to me how we come up on 22 bodies. Explain that to me.
解释一下怎么会出现22具尸体的 解释给我听听
This comes straight from the hall.
这是市政厅下的令
You're talking about a year's worth of work by my best people.
你说的可是我最强的手下一年的辛苦啊
To just give up on all of that?
就这么放弃了?
Colonel, we haven't made an honest payroll in over a month.
警监 咱们一个月发不出工资了
Where the fuck is Carcetti?
Carcetti在哪儿呢
The man promised us a new day.
这家伙曾许诺会有新的面貌
He's tangled up with the schools and we're on hold.
他重心放在学校 咱们就要等等了
The mayor's made a few commitments to me personally.
市长私下跟我做了些承诺
If you want to call in a marker on behalf of this department,
如果你想代表警局跟他算算账
feel free.
我没意见
And while you're at it, see if you can get your take-home car back.
同时再看看你能否 要回咱开公车回家的权利
Budget officer called an hour ago
预算员一小时前打来电♥话♥
telling us to relieve colonels and below of take-home vehicles.
说不再让警监及以下人员将公车开回家
Hold on. See, if you move it here, then I got you.
等等 看 如果你这么放 我就赢了
OK. The little man bringing it.
好吧 小家伙开战了啊
Yo, Duke...
唷 Duke...
I've been thinking.
我一直在想
You ain't need to put in time on the corner if you don't want.
如果你不愿意 就不用再到那个买♥♥卖♥♥点干了
I mean, you doing enough here with Bug to get paid.
你在这儿陪着Bug就够了 能领到钱了
How you mean?
什么意思
I'm saying, looking out for him.
我是说 这么照顾他
And I've been thinking, like, if you were to get locked up
我一直在想 如果你因什么事被关起来
for some shit, how'd it be for Bug, you know?
那Bug会怎么样呢 你知道
So, who's gonna watch your corner in the morning?
那早上谁来帮你看着那场子
Thought I might promote Spider,
我觉得可以提拔Spider
see how he do for a week or so.
一两周内看看他干得怎么样
So, I'd be like a nanny and shit?
那我不就成个保姆什么的了吗
What am I gonna do before Bug get home from school,
Bug放学回家前 我得干什么
clean the stove and bake some cookies?
擦炉子 再烤些曲奇吗
Do what you wanna, yo.
想干什么都行
Before he get home, time is your own.
他到家之前 时间你自己支配
You beat me.
你赢了我了
Oh, snap, you beat me.
厉害啊 赢了我了
Fucking liars, motherfucking liars.
操蛋的大话精 骗人的混♥蛋♥
Easy, boy.
别气啊 伙计
I was happy on patrol. I was fine.
我当巡警时可开心呢 挺好的啊
You were bored. Fuck no. I was happy.
你觉得没劲啊 不是 我开心着呢
Motherfuckers come to me and say,
那些混♥蛋♥找到我 说
"It's a new day, Jimmy,"
"全新的局面啊 Jimmy"
talking shit about how it was gonna change.
说了一堆会怎么变革的屁话
Shit never fucking changes.
他妈的根本没变化
If they had left me up and running
如果他们当时让我查下去
when Marlo was on them cell phones,
Marlo窃听他们的手♥机♥的时候
I'd have had him a year ago.
我一年前就逮住他了
See? But they can't do the right thing.
瞧见了? 可他们就是不干正事
It ain't in them.
那压根不是他们的风格
Now we're back on Marlo's ass, we need to be on him 24/7.
现在我们又重查Marlo了 那就得24小时盯着他
The motherfuckers cut our overtime
那些混♥蛋♥断了咱的加班钱
and they shopped our best surveillance van.
还把最好的监视车辆送修了
Don't even think about trying to requisition
就更别指望能申请...
a new fucking digital camera.
一架新的数码相机了
They want to do it on the cheap.
他们想用最省钱的方式查案
Bunk on the prowl. Hey, BunkyBunk, come here.
Bunk巡游来了 嗨 Bunky Bunk 过来
Jimmy. Come here, you virile beast.
Jimmy 过来 你这猛♥男♥
Come on, Bunk. Buy me a drink, you whore.
来啊 Bunk 给我买♥♥杯酒 婊♥子♥
With what?
用啥买♥♥啊
I'd have thought the bosses would've at least figured out
我还以为上头至少会想法子
how to keep paying Homicide.
给凶杀组发工资呢
Pete, come on. Take these slips off me.
Pete 得了吧 帮我解决这些单子
I'll pay you 50 cents on the dollar against my tab.
这里一块钱顶我半块钱的帐
Cash only.
只收现金
When we get paid, you double your money.
等我们发钱了 你不就有双倍收入嘛
City's never gonna be healthy enough to go all that back pay.
市政从来不会真的足额补发工资的
How the fuck are we gonna pay the bar tab?
那酒吧的账单咱们怎么付
We could always knock off a liquor store.
可以抢劫卖♥♥酒的商店呗
G & L on Edmondson. Thin Plexi, I'd take out the counter man.
Edmondson大街上的G & L 玻璃很薄 我可以搞掂酒保
I'll cover you. I got the door, no problem.
我掩护你 门我来解决 没问题
Who's gonna be our wheel man?
谁来开车呢
Every plan, a weak link.
每个计划都有一个薄弱环节
I heard they're closing the foreign bureaus -
听说要关了国外的机构
Jo'burg, Beijing, everything.
南非的 中国的 全都关
I heard layoffs as bad as in Philly. Bullshit, they're not gonna lay off.
听说费城的下岗情况也一样严重 胡说 他们不会下岗的
They'll offer buyouts first.
他们会先发一次性遣散费
If they don't get enough, they'll go right to layoffs.
如果钱不够了 再让人下岗
What the fuck you care? You got all the seniority in the world.
你管这些干嘛 你的资历那么深
Be a shame to rid of them twentysomethings in the newsroom.
编辑部解雇干了20几年的 太糟糕了
Degenerate motherfucker.
堕落的混♥蛋♥
Yeah. Kleppner sure do like to hire them sweet, young things.
嗯 Kleppner肯定喜欢雇些年轻的
23, 24 years old, model-thin.
二十三四岁 模特身材
Long, straight hair and big traffic-light eyes.
直长发 亮闪闪的大眼睛
And half of them can't write a lick, can they?
而一半人是啥都不会写 对吧
Yeah, our esteemed managing editor.
对啊 咱这受人尊敬的总编
Certainly does favor a certain type, don't he?
肯定有某种偏好 对吧
Gentlemen...
男人嘛
Question mark.
那可难说
Someday, I want to find out what it feels like
有一天 我要感受一下...
to work for a real newspaper.
为一家真正的报纸工作是啥滋味
What? I've got calls out.
怎么 我出去采访了
You start writing now,
现在就开始写
and I'm not here ten o'clock tonight reworking your lead.
我总不能今晚十点 还在这儿重新弄你的导语吧
Reworking my lead? Come on, Fletch.
重新弄我的导语? 拜托 Fletch
Try to make the e-dot deadline for once in your life.
这辈子至少一次 赶上报纸二编的期限吧
Amatter for the council meeting? Yeah.
市政会议的事吧 嗯
I'll top it with whatever smells fresh, make the double-dot.
只要有新消息 我就让它上头条 再付印
They're gonna vote on a homeless ordinance, right?
他们要投票决定一个 针对无家可归者的法令 对吧
Maybe not. Nerese is making noises
也许不是 Nerese放出风声
like she might throw it back to committee.
说要把这事交回给市政委员会处理
Yeah? Well, find me some news somewhere.
是吗 反正找地方给我弄新闻来
Something's burning.
有地方着火了
You... wondered what it might be?
你们...想知道是怎么回事吗
Hey, I'm not the police reporter.
嗨 我又不是警讯记者
But you called Twigg, though, right?
但你可以打给Twigg 对吧
At least he's a columnist, he's paid to sit on his ass.
至少他是个专栏作家 给他钱就得好好坐着写
What's your excuse?
你的借口又是什么
Just left him in the smoking lounge. Hit him on his cell.
让他呆在抽烟区 打自己手♥机♥去
What kind of people stand around watching a fire?
什么人会无所事事地看火灾呢
Some shameful shit right here.
真是可悲啊
Where else would you rather be, huh, kids?
你们还想上哪儿去呢 孩子们
Hey, Gus.
嗨 Gus
Hey, Jay.
嗨 Jay
A.P. Has got something on more cutbacks in city bus lines.
美♥联♥社♥有城市减少公交线路的报道
You don't say.
不是吧
Daily Record had it this morning. M.T.A. Trial balloon.
Daily Record报今天早上就报道了 汽车贸易协会的试探性行为
State desk is covering.
本州新闻部也报道了
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表