剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
Look at Burrell.
你看Burrell
He goes quietly and now he's making 12 a year more
他悄悄下台 现在每年挣得比当局长时
than when he was commissioner, and working half the hours.
多好几万 工作时间还减半
You think that happens if he does the piss-and-moan?
你觉得他当初非要强出头还能得到这些?
Prosecutors come and prosecutors go.
检察官来来去去的
But win or lose, you're still gonna be back around before we know it.
不管是输是赢 你肯定一眨眼就回来了嘛
Am I right, Senator Davis?
我说的对吗 参议员Davis?
You want me to find another carry-out?
你要我另找家外卖♥♥么?
Someplace closer? You don't like this food?
近一点的? 你不喜欢这吃的?
I don't like the way them Chinky motherfuckers be acting sometimes.
我不喜欢那些中国佬的样子
The way they be lookin' at me.
他们看我的眼神
Don't worry about it.
别担心
Chris with you?
Chris来了吗?
Behind me.
在后面呢
What you got on? What?
你穿的什么呐? 啥?
You want that faggot to know we waitin' on his ass?
你想让那死基佬知道我们打他埋伏吗?
Just bein' careful is all.
小心点就没事嘛
If I can see the vest, you don't think that he could see the vest?
连我都看得到防弹背心 你觉得他会看不到?
I'm the one that's baitin' him. I'm the only one not hidin' out.
就我一个去当诱饵 就我一个晾在明处
Ain't no thing.
穿了也没用
'Cause when Omar come at you, he gon' be gunnin' at your head.
要是Omar对你动手 准是朝着脑袋来一枪
I know I would be.
换我 我就会
Stayed outside of Monk's all night. They left before morning though.
在Monk家门外等了一夜 天亮前他们走了
They'll be back. No doubt.
他们会回来的 肯定
Do you hear a lot of concern regarding these murders?
有人担心这些谋杀案么?
I haven't heard anybody mention it. No?
从没听人提起过啊 没么?
Most of the folks we serve aren't actually homeless.
咱们接待的大部分人不是无家可归
Most are working poor.
穷苦劳动力
So most of the people I interviewed here weren't...
这么说我刚采访的都不是...
Homeless? No. Some, maybe.
流浪汉? 不 有些是的吧
Why didn't you... You seemed to be doing OK.
那你干嘛不... 我看你干得挺欢实
I didn't want to ruin it for you. Where would you suggest I go?
不想扫了你的兴嘛 那你说我该往哪儿去找?
Streets maybe.
大街上吧
The reporter the Sun paper sent over,
太阳报派来的那记者
not exactly Bob Woodward.
可比不上Bob Woodward啊 (揭露"水门事件"的记者)
Hell of a job, Bubs.
干得漂亮啊 Bubs
But we need help tomorrow waiting tables in the back room.
不过明天里间缺人端盘子
If you don't like it, then I won't ask again.
你要不愿干 我以后也不会问你了
Gotta hold it with both hands, you know?
要用双手握住 看见没
Tryin' to hit what you aimin' at, a'ight?
指哪儿打哪儿 明白吗?
It's not like they do in the movies.
跟电影里拍的不一样
A'ight, so come on, spread your legs.
好了 两腿分开
What's the first thing you gotta do?
开枪首先得干什么?
Jack a round in the chamber. Like this, watch.
拉一下子弹上膛 像这样
Go ahead.
动手吧
It's hard to do.
好难啊
A'ight.
好吧
So then...
这么着...
try this.
试试这个
It's a tool, just like a monkey wrench, that's all it is, a'ight?
丫就是一工具 跟活动扳手一样 没那么复杂好嘛?
I didn't know it was gon' be so loud. Why you want to do this?
我不知道原来会那么响 你干嘛要学这个?
What is you thinkin', Duke?
你是怎么想的 Duke?
You think if you start carryin' ain't nobody gonna try you?
你以为拿着枪人家就不敢欺负你了?
Nah. Somebody's always gonna try you.
不 总有人会冲你来的
An' if you carryin' they gonna make you come out with it.
你带着枪别人就会逼你拔枪
An' once you come out with it, you gotta be ready to go all the way.
你拔了枪 就要准备一干到底
You can't bring it out unless you willin' to use it.
要是不打算用你压根别带着
Can't be no doubt.
决不能有疑虑
Man, can't shoot, can't fight. Can't even stand on the damn corner.
靠 枪不会开 架不会打 站街角都不行
You got other skills, man. You smart like that.
你有其他技能嘛 脑子那么好用
I don't know, Bunk. You can't believe everything you read.
我说Bunk 报纸上的东西可不能全信呐
Well, my little shit-stirrer.
你个搅屎棍
As per your request for additional manpower and man hours,
根据你提出的增加人力和工时的要求
unlimited overtime has been approved
上头同意了无限制加班
for the investigation into the killings of homeless men
不过只能办流浪汉谋杀这一件案子
for you and one other detective only.
就你和另外一名探员
What about surveillance teams?
那监视组呢?
We need to be watching places, watching the smokehounds.
要蹲点把守 看着那帮老烟鬼的啊
Two detectives only.
就两名探员
You and stalwart detective Greggs here are what has been authorized.
就你和Greggs探员两人允许加班
Nothing beyond that. What the fuck, Jay?
其他的别想了 搞毛啊 Jay?
I'm working a serial killer here.
我这儿查的可是连环杀手啊
Hence the overtime. But two detectives working a red ball?
所以让你加班了嘛 可才两名探员怎么够
What the fuck's wrong with this city?
这城市到底怎么了?
We need hours for a dozen men.
至少得一打人才行
We need surveillance vehicles, cameras.
还需要监视车 摄像机
What do you want from me?
你想让我♥干♥什么?
Ain't you still working that triple from two weeks ago?
你不是在查两周前那起三人命案么?
I got stuff I could run down on that, but Jay put me on this here.
我是有事儿要做 可Jay让我跟进你的案子
Come here.
过来
Do you even see how fucking wrong you are? Do you even see it?
你不觉得你太胡来了吗 不觉得吗?
They're gonna pay for this case Bunk.
他们终于肯为这案子买♥♥单了 Bunk
This is just the beginning. Pay for What case?
这才是开始 什么案子?
You just took a real detective off a real case behind your bullshit.
你把人家真正在办案的探员拖过来
I'll fix that. But eventually these motherfuckers
这我会想办法 不过这帮狗♥娘♥养♥的
are gonna pay for us to do Marlo Stanfield. Just watch and learn.
最终会为Marlo Stanfield的案子买♥♥单的 走着瞧吧
You've lost your fucking mind, Jimmy. Look at you.
我看你疯了吧 Jimmy 你看看你
Half-lit every third night, dead drunk every second.
三天一大醉 每天一小醉
Nut deep in random pussy. What little time you are sober and limp-dicked,
到处找妞睡 好不容易不醉不乱搞吧
you're working murders that don't exist.
你居然胡编乱造个案子出来办
Take the O.T. And work your triple.
加班费你拿着 办你的三人命案去吧
Don't worry about your reports, I'll cover you ???.
不用担心报告 我替你扛着
What the fuck is going on? Work your triple.
这算唱的哪出? 办你的三人案吧
I'll cover every hour of it from my case file.
我的案件报告里到哪儿都把你写进去
Excuse me, sir.
打扰 先生
Sir.
先生
I'm with the Baltimore Sun. Can I talk with you a minute?
我是巴尔的摩太阳报记者 能跟你谈一下吗
You make an appointment?
你预约过了?
Sorry. I'm booked up all afternoon.
抱歉 我整个下午都约满了
I'm doing a story on the homeless men who've been killed.
我在采访近来流浪汉被杀事件
You heard about that?
你听说过吗?
You got two dollars on you, right?
你身上有没有两块钱?
I was wondering if the murders had changed things
请问最近发生的谋杀有没有对
for you and the other fellas out here.
你和这里其他人的生活造成影响
You wanna know about them murders?
你想知道谁是杀人犯吗
That's why I'm here. Wanna know who's doing it?
我就是来问这个的 想知道是谁干的吗?
Do you know who's doing it? I do.
你知道是谁干的? 正是
Can you handle hearing it? What's your name?
你能接受得了真♥相♥吗? 你叫什么名字?
Nathan Levi Boston.
Nathan Levi Boston
And you know who the killer is?
你知道是谁杀的人?
Do you believe Satan walks the earth in a fleshly form?
你相信撒旦会化身成人行走在世间吗?
That Satan can occupy the souls of men?
相信他会占据人的灵魂吗?
And he's just getting started.
他这才刚刚开始
There's gonna be a lot more dead before it's over.
末日来临前还将会有更多杀戮
Hundreds. Maybe thousands.
几百人 甚至几千人
They still got you working outta this shithole? I don't believe it.
他们还让你在这破地方工作啊 难以置信
It ain't much but it's been months since a boss has been able to find me.
不算啥 倒是好几个月没大老板找得到我了
You still have some interest in Marlo Stanfield, right?
你对Marlo Stanfield还有兴趣吧?
That's his cell.
这是他手♥机♥号♥
He stopped using cellphones.
他早就不用手♥机♥了
Ellis, how?
Ellis 怎么来的?
Police work, detective.Police work.
警方工作呗 探员 警♥察♥的工作啊
Y'all still open for carryout? I want some of that pepper steak.
你们还送外卖♥♥吗 给我来份胡椒牛排
Wrong number, fool.
打错了 白♥痴♥
I wish I could tell you it's a shock
我也想说这事让我很震惊
but it seems to happen in every city
但市里这事儿天天有
where we get us a place inside the power structure
但凡想在权力机构里立足
and we become targets. I know you're right.
总会成为众矢之的 这话说得没错
It's not saying is a black-white thing. The State's Attorney, Mr. Bond, he's black.
这不是黑白种族的问题 州法官Bond先生 他也是黑人
But if it serves his purpose -
但只要能让他往上爬
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表