剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
But she knows.
但她都知道的
And she's ready for it, the way that I was ready for it.
她都准备着要失去你了 像我当初一样
You're drinking. You're out all night.
你酗酒 整夜不归
She doesn't know where you are.
你去哪儿她根本不知道
And she's no fool, Jimmy.
她又不是傻瓜 Jimmy
I'm sad that it wasn't with me...
我很难过陪着你的不是我...
but I'm glad for you.
但我好歹为你高兴
I know, you can imagine that?
真的 你能相信吗?
I was glad that you found her.
我很高兴你能找到她
I was glad for her, even.
我甚至也为她高兴
For a while there, you were happier than I've ever seen you.
有一阵子 我从没见你那么开心过
She's great.
她人很好
She is.
真的
Don't do this.
别这样
hey
嘿
You all right, Bubs?
你好哇 Bubs?
I'm good. good
很好 很好
Except for somethin' that's been on my mind.
就是有件事一直在脑子里
But I see you into somethin'... I can take a minute.
要是你忙的话... 你说 没事儿的
Need to find somethin' out. But I don't know if I really wanna know.
有件事我一直想知道 但不确定有没有勇气接受
It's best to know, Bubs. I'm living proof.
能知道最好 Bubs 我就是活证据
They got drugs an' shit now.
现在他们有能控制的药了
Why's it on your mind now?
你怎么现在想起这事儿来?
Been volunteering down Viva House, doin' like you told me.
我听你的 在生命之家当志愿者
Man say he want me to serve food.
可他们想让我端盘子
You can. It don't travel like that.
那没事儿 不通过这个传播的
I know they say so, but I feel...
话是这么说 可我总...
I don't know.
我不知道
I went down to the clinic yesterday, got as far as the door, but...
我昨天去医院 都走到了大门口 可...
Tough to go alone.
一个人挺难吧
Yeah.
是
Give me 10 minutes.
等我十分钟
So, where do we take it today?
今天该写些什么呢?
Unless the story develops, I think we've covered the bases.
除非案情有进展 我们能写的都写了
Alma can check on things
Alma可以跟进一下
and see where we're at by afternoon.
看看到下午之前有什么新消息
You owe me a Govans story.
你还欠我篇Govans的报道呢
And you need to get with Shane on with that school series.
再联♥系♥下Shane看看学校有什么进展
I don't know, Gus. I think this thing has legs.
那啥 Gus 我觉得这事儿还没完
Maybe I go out with the cops. Watch 'em warn the homeless.
也许我可以跟警♥察♥出勤 看他们警告流浪人员
Good thought, but Alma can work that into whatever she has.
想法不错 但这事儿交给Alma办去好了
Yeah?
进来
hey
嘿
Busy?
忙吗?
No, just...
不忙...
Jimmy's not in yet.
Jimmy还没来呢
I know. He's sleeping one off.
我知道 还没睡醒呢
Late night, huh? They're all like that now.
值夜班吧? 他们现在都这样
Relax, I'm not looking for a snitch.
放心 我不是刺探消息来的
I know you're his partner in crime. I don't care.
我知道你跟他是破案搭档 我不在乎
Whoa, Beadie.
Beadie
I just want to know from you where this is going.
我只想知道他究竟是想怎么样
I mean, you know him. You know what he can and can't do.
你跟他熟 知道他什么能做什么不能做
Don't know if I can speak on that.
这我可说不上
Look, I'm ready to put him out, OK?
我已经准备跟他断了 知道吗?
For me, for my kids...
为了我 为了我的孩子们...
I mean, if in the end, if this is all there is to him.
要是到最后 发现他就是这样的人
If he can't be better than this, I just want to know.
要是他没法变好怎么办 我得先知道
He's working this case right now.
他这不是忙着办案嘛
Serial killer, actually.
连环杀手呢
Don't tell me this is about a case. Try that shit on some civilian.
别跟我说是案子害的 骗骗老百姓还成
Look, he'll get his head in a certain place, he'll take a drink.
遇上这么大压力 喝一杯要是难免的嘛
I mean, a lot of us will.
很多人都会这样
It's more than a drink he's taking.
已经不是喝酒的问题了
Beadie, I can't tell you what to do.
Beadie 你的事我没法指手画脚
I don't like giving up.
我也不想放弃
OK, I gotta go back to work. Thanks for letting me vent.
我得回去工作去了 谢谢你听我吐槽
You want to get started today?
你想今天开始吗?
Sooner we decide on... After lunch, yeah.
最好赶快决定... 吃过午饭再说吧
Finally found a line, huh? huh.
总算找到血管了 嗯
Know that wasn't easy. They been hidin' for years.
不容易啊 都躲了好几年了
I'm a pro. Me, too.
我可是专家 我也是
Let me ask you...
我问你
When do the results come back?
结果什么时候能出来?
About an hour from this test.
做完测试一个小时就行
There you go.
行了
And they want you to believe that
他们想蒙蔽我们
there's only one side to this story,
全凭他们的一面之辞
and that their so-called facts cannot be denied.
妄称证据确凿不可推♥翻♥
But we have some facts of our own, don't we?
但事实的真♥相♥在我们手中 对不对?
Yeah!
对!
We know who our leaders are.
我们知道谁是我们的领袖
And we don't want them picking our leaders for us, do we?
我们不要别人替我们选领袖 对不对?
No!
对
And we will not stand idly by
我们不能白白站着
as they single out our leaders
让他们找我们领袖的碴
and selectively prosecute
来选择性地起诉
or should I say persecute them
或者说迫♥害♥他们
just because they have the courage
就因为他们有勇气
and the fortitude to stand up for us.
坚韧不拔地为我们出头
Let them hear you.
让他们听到你的声音
Let them hear you loud and clear.
听到你们的大声呼吁
Clay Davis isn't going anywhere, is he?
Clay Davis哪儿都不去 对不对?
No!
对!
We need him, we're going to keep him,
我们需要他 我们要保住他
and damn anyone who says otherwise.
敢和我们唱反调的都去死
Clay Davis!
Clay Davis!
Clay Davis!
Clay Davis!
Clay Davis!
Clay Davis!
What the fuck is this I hear about you might not stand tall on this?
我怎么听说你不愿意背水一战了?
You got that wrong, old friend. I'm gonna carry this.
哪儿的话 我一定奋战到底
You damn sure better. Because if you don't
那还差不多 你要想退缩
you won't squeeze another greenback out of this town
从今往后直到你老死
for the rest of your natural life.
在这城里可是一分钱都捞不到
Lookie here.
哎呦 看看呐
The fuck is that? Change of pace.
这什么呀? 换换口味
They look kinda hot with their clothes on.
穿着衣服看上去也挺性感的
Hey, Clarice.
喂 Clarice (《沉默的羔羊》女主角)
Your serial killer called the Baltimore Sun.
你那连环杀手给太阳报打电♥话♥了
Some goof claiming to be your guy called a reporter.
有人声称是杀手本人 打给了个记者
Someone's writing this shit up. Must be a crank call.
就是报道这事那人 恶作剧电♥话♥吧
Probably so.
有可能
But seeing as it's the fucking newspaper
不过事关混♥蛋♥报纸
you go over there and you set them straight.
你赶快过去 把这事搞定
Go ahead.
你看吧
Negative.
阴性
Negative means... I know what it means.
阴性说明... 我知道
Must be wrong. It ain't wrong.
肯定搞错了 错不了
All the shit I've done.
我♥干♥了那么多混账事儿
All the works I shared. My best boy years back?
一起抽了那么多东西 和我好兄弟
I fired off the same hypo as him. ???
我跟他用一个针管几十次了
He had the bug for sure.
他可是绝对得病的
That shit ain't right nohow, man.
这玩意儿肯定不准
You're disappointed.
你失望了
Shit, this ain't about the bug, is it?
这跟病毒压根没关系吧?
This is you, tryin' to make the past be everything, mean everything.
你想让过去的一切产生意义寻找因果
You don't even wanna think about the here and now.
却想都不愿想此时此地发生的事情
Sorry, Bubs.
抱歉 Bubs
Shame ain't worth as much as you think.
耻辱没你想的那么值钱
Let it go.
忘了吧
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表