剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
Now they're on-line.
现在联上线了
This is masked as Marlo's cell number?
这个会伪装成Marlo的电♥话♥?
How the fuck? How?
到底是怎么弄的 什么原理
Spoofed to imitate a call stream like it's a phone-company switch.
冒名仿制通讯流 就跟通讯公♥司♥的交换机似的
We can put any digits in we want.
可以往里输入任何我们想要的数位码
Meanwhile, phone company paperwork on the case has the cell we gave to Sydnor.
同时 通讯公♥司♥的案内文件 会记录下我们给Sydnor打的电♥话♥
It's fairly basic shit.
都是些相当基础的玩意儿
Now, stick to the script. We don't want any tell-tales.
现在 千万照着剧本念 咱们可不能露出任何马脚
Even with the voice modulator,
就算用了变♥声♥器♥也一样
you're exposed here.
你是完全曝光在外
Seven-Baker-14.
7-B-14
BGA. Go ahead, 14.
这里是总台 14号♥请讲
14. I got a vehicle blocking an entrance.
这里是14号♥ 我看到有辆车堵住了入口
400 Pressman.
在Pressman街400号♥
What the...
搞什么
Shit.
妈的
Templeton. Hey, you...
Templeton 喂你这家伙
Where do you get off, you sick little twist?
你打哪儿想出来的 你这变♥态♥神经病
Sexual? I'm not sexual with them, I'm not abusive with them.
性? 我对他们下手跟性没关系 我没有性♥虐♥他们
How dare you write that in your paper without knowing nothing about me?
你根本不了解我 怎么敢在报纸上胡写乱写
What? Biting's not sex, it's biting.
什么 咬可不是性 咬就是咬
I'm not sick like that.
我还没那么变♥态♥
Hang on, hang on, hang on.
别挂 别挂 别挂
Maybe I should come bite you.
也许我该来咬咬你
Would you like that, Scotty?
你想试试么 Scotty
I bet you would like that. Am I right?
我看你想要得很呐 对不对
You write about me like I'm sick.
你把我写成个变♥态♥
You're the sick one, you know that?
你自己才是变♥态♥的那个 知道吗
Is that why you like me, Scotty? Is that why?
所以你才喜欢我嘛 Scotty 是不是这个原因
Fuck me.
我♥操♥
Yeah, this is Holley, Baltimore Homicide.
是 我是Holley 巴尔的摩警署凶杀组
I need a trap-and-trace on case 08H1♥1♥4♥.
我需要追踪一通与08H1♥1♥4♥案件有关的电♥话♥
Cell phone is in use right now.
这电♥话♥正在通话
Scotty
Scotty
I could come bite you, you tell me how sexual it is.
我可以来咬咬你 你看看是不是很有快♥感♥
OK, hang on. Who... Where are you?
好说 别挂 你是...你在哪儿
Here's what's happening now.
现在这么办
You humiliate me like that?
你这样羞辱我
You mortify me like that in front of my father?
在我父亲
My father's father?
和我父亲的父亲面前让我难堪
Listen to me, smack daddy, crack daddy,
给我听着 你这吸毒佬疯癫佬
little baby whack daddy, here's what's happening.
虐待小孩的变♥态♥佬 以后咱这么办
You ain't never going to find them anymore.
你再也找不到他们了
You ain't never gonna see them no more.
再也看不到他们了
I'm sending you something right now. You take a good look at this guy,
我现在给你发个东西 你给我好好看看这家伙
because you ain't never going to see him no more.
因为你以后再也见不着他了
Hey, OK.
好吧
Don't hang up. Can we...
别挂电♥话♥ 我们能...
Oh, shit. Did you get McNulty?
糟糕 你打通McNulty没
Just his voicemail. Oh, Christ.
只有语♥音♥信箱 老天爷
That was... That was him.
那是....那就是他
Again!
又是他
Nice Bawlmer accent.
巴尔的摩腔很纯正嘛
It's my heritage.
我的独门绝活
...has traced the phone in question to Pier Five on Pratt Street.
...追踪嫌犯电♥话♥来自普拉特街五号♥码头
All units respond to that 20 and detain anyone present
所有小队都赶往附近 捉拿现场所有人
pending the arrival of a duty officer.
当值警官取决于到达顺序
One-Baker-Ten, copy that. I'm rolling.
这里是1组10号♥ 收到 我正往那边去
One-Baker-13, I'm almost there.
这里是1组13号♥ 我就要到了
KGA to all units.
所有分队注意
Be advised that we're looking for a 10-30 individual on a cell phone.
要找的是名正在用手♥机♥ 年龄在10至30岁之间的男子
Anyone on a phone? Not that I saw.
有看到人打电♥话♥吗 我是没看到
Just people moving through, it could be anybody.
只是些来来往往的人 谁都有可能
Let's just fan out and take names.
大伙先散开 把这些人的名字都记下
Go down this road. Get their names over there.
沿着这条路 把那些人的名字都记下
Get everybody up in this area now.
把这片区域的人聚集在一起
Stop. What the hell is this?
住手 这是在干嘛
Hey, let go of me. Get your hands up.
嘿 放开我 举起手来
Get on the ground now. Get your hands up! Step out!
趴在地上 举起手来 下车
Get everybody over there and get their cell phones.
把那边的人都抓起来 收缴他们的手♥机♥
Everyone take out your cell phones and place them on the table in front of you.
每个人都掏出手♥机♥放在桌上
Stop, he didn't do anything.
住手 他什么都没做
What are you doing?
你们在干嘛
Foxtrot to KGA, I'm your eyeball.
空巡呼叫总部 这里的情况我盯着
Sarge, we got him. Bullshit.
长官 我们找到他了 放屁
I got him on tape. The goof actually called.
我录下了他的电♥话♥ 那傻♥逼♥还真打了电♥话♥么
Yeah, yeah, it was sweet.
对对 正中下怀
Hey, what'd I miss?
嘿 我错过了啥好戏
He went off on a tangent. Said he wanted to bite me.
他扯了一堆题外话 说他想咬我
What? Bite you how?
什么 怎么咬你
Scott, are you saying that he threatened to...
Scott 你是说他威胁你...
Wait a minute. Hold on a second.
请稍等 别挂
Holy Christ.
老天
By aBu 20170929
火线重案组 第五季 第7集
So are we partners or what?
那咱们以后就是合作关系了?
No, Clay. I don't pick so much as a single juror
不 Clay 你没把我的费用付掉前
without the full amount of my fee being paid.
别指望我给你选一个陪审员
If you want Billy Murphy on your case,
如果你想Billy Murphy接你的案子
you got to pay to put him there.
就得先把钱交足
I got a taste for you right up front. A good, five-figure taste.
我已经给你尝了甜头了 5位数的甜头
But you asking for me to pay a winner's fee right up front,
但你要我现在就提前 给你付清大获全胜的钱
and you know what? I ain't a winner yet.
你知道 我还没赢呢
Right now, with the sword hanging over my head,
现在我的前途岌岌可危
I don't have the kind of financial support at my disposal
没有以往我所依赖的
that I would ordinarily be able to rely upon, you feel?
可供我任意支配的经济来源 你懂没
So the money boys are laying off, huh?
那些个金主们都收手了?
They thinkin' short when they should be thinkin' long.
那些家伙都是鼠目寸光
Shameful shit.
真♥他♥妈♥可耻
25,000, 25,000 more when you seat a jury.
给你两万五 等你选完评审团再给你两万五
I don't work that way.
这个在我这里行不通
I know you don't, partner, I know you don't.
我知道行不通 伙伴 我知道行不通
And normally I wouldn't dream of asking you to suit up for game day
我还做梦都没想过会求你出庭
with my tab as it is.
帮我打官司
200,000 when I get you out from under this mess.
20万我帮你脱身
And, Clay, don't fuck me.
还有 Clay 别玩儿我
Don't even think about fucking me out of a single part of that fee.
这笔钱你♥他♥妈♥想都别想浑水摸鱼
Oh, Billy, you talk as if you don't know me.
Billy 你还不了解我吗
I'm disappointed. I am.
我太失望了 失望透顶
My brother, let's be fair.
老兄 咱们公平点
I'm providing you with the opportunity
我这可是给你提供了个
to go head-to-head with the state's attorney
跟州检查官面对面交手的机会
in a case that's gonna be front-page news.
还是个风口浪尖的案子
For all that profile?
这种抛头露面的大好机会
Shit, partner, you should be payin' me a fee.
妈的 伙伴 你给我钱还差不多
Seriously, dawg, for 20,000 cash to my campaign committee,
说真的 哥们 要是给我的竞选委员会送个两万
I'll get myself indicted federal, let you go to trial on that.
我就是被联邦政♥府♥起诉 也让你给我打官司
Beat the feds like a stepchild, an' really make a name for yourself.
虐联邦政♥府♥就跟虐小孩似的 绝对让你声名鹊起
Fuck you? Naw, son, I'm gonna make you.
玩儿你 不 老兄 我是要捧你
Motherfuckers gonna be wipin' they ass with Johnnie Cochran's memory,
那些傻叉转眼就会把 Johnnie Cochran忘得一干二净
and carryin' your business card in every damn pocket before we done.
腆着脸把你的名片当宝
No. I already got more rep than any lawyer would ever need.
不必 我的名气已经够大了
Why don't you save that silver-tongued bullshit for the jury?
你的舌绽莲花留到上庭再用如何
Right.
好的
No, nothing since.
不 后来就没收到了
All right.
好的
Me, Barlow and Kincaid been sittin' here
我 Barlow和Kincaid一直守在这儿
like the fucking Maytag repairmen, growing piles.
跟美泰克电器修理工似的 等得花儿都谢了
Nothing, not a call. Then, bang.
什么都没有 连通电♥话♥都没 然后突然
No luck at the harbor.
港口什么都没查到
We were tracking the GPS then it just goes dead. Area of Pier Five.
我们跟踪GPS信♥号♥♥ 结果一无所获 就在五号♥码头那边
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表