剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
On a high surety bond, if he wants to put up his mama's house. Monk, the same.
要是他想回他妈妈家去住 保释金会很高 Monk也一样
But with the murder warrant, there is no bail for Chris,
但由于背着谋杀案的逮捕令 Chris不能被保释
and most likely, there's no bail for you,
并且你也很可能不能被保释
as the charging papers portray you at the top of the conspiracy.
因为指控里说你是犯罪团伙的头目
How can they say that when I ain't go near no drugs at all?
我都从不亲自经手毒品买♥♥卖♥♥ 他们怎么能这么说
The full affidavit says they developed a source of information...
完整的书面证词中说 他们手握着一条消息来源...
Bullshit.
扯淡
A source of information who told them that you communicated with each other
消息来源让他们得知你们之间
using photographic transmissions on cellphones. Coded transmissions.
以手♥机♥传输图片的方式互通信息 互通加密信息
Ain't nobody know about the code 'cept me, Chris, Monk an' Cheese...
除了我 Chris Monk和Cheese之外 没人知道解密方式
An' we all locked up behind this.
但我们却全都被关在这里
No one else even have a phone. Not even Snoop.
其他人甚至连电♥话♥都没有 连Snoop都没有
No one 'cept the supply. You trust the supplier?
除了供应商 你相信这个供应商
Well, someone knew and someone told.
这个嘛 总有个知情人去告了密
And now they've got your cellphones, and they're going for a title three.
现在他们收了你的手♥机♥ 而且还要去申请联邦窃听法案批准
So they was on our cellphones...
所以他们一直在跟踪我们的手♥机♥...
No, the affidavit says the source told them the date of your re-supply,
不 书面陈述上说 消息来源告诉他们 你们的交货日期
they followed Monk and others to the warehouse, followed him out,
他们跟踪Monk和其他人去了仓库 又跟着他出来
and found the drugs.
然后查获了毒品
They're going to get their title three and they're saying that by examining Monk's phone,
他们正在申请联邦窃听法案授权 并且他们宣称调查Monk的手♥机♥
your phone, and the others, they're going to prove the conspiracy.
你的手♥机♥ 还有其余人的手♥机♥ 会有证据证实你们是犯罪同谋
You see? They weren't on a wiretap, but now they're using
看见了吗 他们没有窃听你们 但现在他们却以电♥话♥
the phones and photographs to link you all together.
还有图片作证据把你们全部扯到一块儿
So who knew that there was a re-supply? Who knew what you all were up to yesterday?
那么有谁知道这次交货 有谁知道你们昨天的计划
Snoop. And you trust her?
Snoop 你相信她
Who else?
还有谁
Known sex offenders, Southern district. Three possibles.
已知的性侵案惯犯 在南区 这三个有可能是嫌疑人
You want us to sit on them? A day or two. Yeah.
你要我们去监视他们 对 监视个一两天吧
If nothing shows, then we'll move on... OK.
要是没看出什么端倪 我们就换别的 行
Dead and homeless.
流浪汉死亡
Jack Street in Brooklyn. Christeson's down there.
在布鲁克林的Jack大街 Christeson已经到现场了
Strangle? Sounds like a beating, actually.
勒杀? 事实上是起暴打致死
Redribbon tied around the wrist? Actually, it was more of a burnt sienna
手腕上系着红丝带? 事实上 是条深褐色的
and it was lashed around his dick. Fuck do I know? Get down there.
而且还缠在他的那话儿上 老子怎么知道 自己过去看
Jay, this doesn't sound like...
Jay 这听上去不像...
Waste of your time, huh?
浪费你时间了么
That what you have seen here today
你们今天在这里的所见所闻
is indicative of the progress that city schools are making under this current administration.
象征着市里的学校 在这个领导班子下所取得的进步
Now I know the governor has had some harsh things to say
我知道州长对巴尔的摩的学校
about Baltimore schools, but I find that to be cynical and disappointing.
严加指责 但我认为这些指责 不仅只是冷嘲热讽而且还让人失望
The 15-point jump in third-grade test scores is a trend that can't be ignored.
三年级的学生考试成绩上涨了15分 这是个不容忽视的进步苗头
But we've seen third grade scores rise before, Mr. Mayor.
但我们以前也见过三年级学生分数上涨 市长先生
And it doesn't seem as if any gains in that grade can be sustained
但这样分数增长的苗头并不能持续到
into fifth and seventh-grade scores.
五年级和七年级
Kathy, you know, we are committed to substantive change in Baltimore.
Kathy 你知道我们竭力于 让巴尔的摩市产生实质性改变
The kids that you saw today in this citywide debate...
你今天在市级辩论中看到的这些孩子
They are achieving at a high school level
他们达到了高中生的水准
and disproving any negative stereotypes about the city school system.
并且驳斥了对市教育系统的刻板负面印象
Could you excuse me for a moment, please?
抱歉失陪一下
Major Colvin.
Colvin警长
Just Colvin.
别叫我警长了
You know, I always wanted to say how sorry I am how things turned out.
事情以那样的方式结束 我一直想向你道歉
There wasn't anything I could have done with your experiment in the Western district.
你对西区所作的实验性改革失败告终 我当时无能为力
There wasn't anything that anyone could have done with that.
那件事大家都无能为力
Yeah, well, I guess, Mr. Mayor...
那好吧 市长先生 我想
There's nothing to be done.
也没什么需要做的
Mr. C., you know the mayor, too? Dag.
C先生 你连市长都认识? 真牛
I can't even believe I'm talking to you, Gus.
真不敢相信我还会理你 Gus
After that shit you pulled.
在你那样抹黑我之后
That's how you all do. Slam somebody an' then come back the next day
你们这些家伙都是这样 把人家骂个狗血淋头 第二天又跑回来
like it never happened.
跟啥事都没发生过似的
It's jus' bidness, Nerese.
这都是公事嘛 Nerese
It was your turn to read about yourself.
也轮到你看看自己的负面新闻了嘛
Now, if Carcetti's governor and you become mayor...
现在 要是Carcetti当上州长 你当上市长
Is Bond gonna run against ya? Or is he done?
Bond会跟你对着干吗 还是他已经这么做了
What do you think?
你觉得呢
After the Clay Davis farce...
在Clay Davis这通闹剧过后
He smells like he's done to me.
我觉得他就算是玩完了
There's rumor that Keiffer wants the job, too.
有传言说Keiffer也想选市长
I'll deal with that as it comes.
等他要选了再说吧
What about this Daniels fella?
这个叫Daniels的家伙怎么样
You think he's ready to run the copshop?
你觉得他准备好统领整个警局了吗
It's kinda ugly the way he put a knife to Burrell like that. I mean...
不过他对Burrell背后放枪这举动 还真是挺阴损的 我是说...
I read that and wondered where the hell you people got it from.
我看到那篇的时候还在想 真不知道你们这群家伙怎么想出来的
What do you mean?
什么意思
I was behind Burrell until the moment I wasn't.
我直到Burrell下台前都是支持他的
And if he had someone backstabbing him at City Hall...
要是有人在市政厅里对他捣鬼
I'd've heard about it.
我一定会知道
Daniels wasn't even on my radar.
Daniels这号♥人物我想都没想过
Daniels didn't undercut Burrell?
Daniels没有整过Burrell?
At the end, after his name was floated,
妈的 后来在大家都知道他的大名之后
Daniels went around saying he didn't want the job.
Daniels还到处去解释说他根本不想上位
Talk about it.
说说情况
Well, he's been beat pretty good,
这家伙被痛揍了一顿
but I've got neck bruising too, so it could be an attempted strangle.
但我看到颈部有擦伤 所以也有可能尝试过扼杀
No ribbon? Nope.
没有红丝带? 没有
Bite marks?
咬痕呢
Not that I can see.
我是没看到
This fuckin' guy stinks. He probably evacuated.
这家伙好臭 他可能是排过便(也有撤离疏散的意思)
What? He left and he came back? No, he shit himself.
什么 你说他撤走又回来了? 不 我是说他拉了裤子
It's not my guy. Sorry, rook.
这不是我那杀手干的 抱歉啊 菜鸟
He's all yours.
这家伙归你了
Does the governor think that's a problem, something that needs addressing?
州长是否觉得有内容要修改是件麻烦事
Hold on a sec...
请稍等
You got the military records from the Marines?
你拿到海军陆战队的军事记录了吗
Three weeks at least, they said.
他们说至少需要三周
Sorry about that.
抱歉
Hey Steven, I gotta little problem.
嘿 Steven 我遇到点问题
Well, it's common in men your age.
你这个年龄的男人都有点问题
I need to get into Walter Reed. I gotta talk to a vet down there.
我要去趟沃尔特里德陆军医院 去跟那里的一个老兵谈谈
The fella that was with our homeless vet when he saw that firefight.
那个说他在交火的时 跟流浪老兵在一起的家伙
The one Templeton was writing about.
就是Templeton写的那哥们
Why go back on that? I just want to talk to a guy.
你追以前的新闻干嘛 我就是想去跟他谈谈
Homeless fella gave me the name, said he's in-patient down there.
那个流浪哥们跟我说过名字 说他是那里的住院病人
After the Post series blew up Walter Reed's shit?
在报纸用连续报道曝光 沃尔特里德陆军医院丑闻后?
If you tell them you're a journalist, you're dead to them.
你去一说你是个记者 他们就不会再鸟你了
I know. You know somebody down there, right?
我知道 不过你在那边有认识的人 对吧
Not at the hospital. A neighbor of mine is with AW2.
不是医院那边的人 我有个邻居在伤兵组工作
What? The army's Wounded Warrior program.
什么组 军队的伤残士兵项目组
She could get you in, if you're not actually writing a piece.
她能帮你进去 只要你不把这事写成报道
I'm not. What are you doing, Gus?
我不写 那你到底是要干嘛 Gus
Scratching an itch.
挠个痒痒
I do miss the shift-change parties.
我真怀念换班派对啊
No, you don't. You never missed a fucking one of them.
你怀念才怪 你一个都不会怀念的
That was one sweet bust you people put on Marlo Stanfield.
你们抓Marlo Stanfield那次还是真大快人心
My number, right? I mean, it definitely smells like a Lester Freamon wiretap.
用了我给你的电♥话♥号♥码对吧 一听就知道是Lester Freamon的窃听战术
I watched the news, all that dope on the table.
我看了新闻 查获了那么多毒品
I swear, Carv, I was fully erect.
我发誓 Carv 我看得都硬了
Your dick got hard? How could you tell?
你那话儿硬了? 你怎么知道
'Cause the head was poppin' out of the back of your neck.
因为龟♥头♥都从你脖子后面伸出来了
Seriously, it was a wiretap, right?
说真的 是搞的窃听 对吧
Seriously, I couldn't fuckin' tell you if I knew, Herc.
说真的 我要是知道也不能告诉你 Herc
What're you saying? My phone number wasn't shit?
你这是什么话 我电♥话♥号♥码白给了?
What do you want me to fuckin' say, Herc? You're the tits.
你♥他♥妈♥想要我怎么说嘛 Herc 你最屌♥
Without your little contribution,
没有你作出的那点贡献
the whole fucking city slips into the Chesapeake Bay.
整个该死的城市 都会堕入切萨皮克湾底
Better?
好点没
So you grew up there?
你是在那里长大的?
When did your family move to Baltimore?
你家是什么时候搬到巴尔的摩的
Reginald. You down there?
Reginald 你在下面吗
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表