剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
Gotta be somewhere. You wanna keep goin'?
肯定在哪 要继续找吗
Officer Smith, ma'am.
我是Smith警员 女士
We're looking for a man went after a woman last night
我们再找一个昨晚攻击一名女子的男人
at Esplanda Apartments aruound right behind you.
就在你后面的Esplanda公♥寓♥
Heard anything unusual? No, sorry.
有听到什么反常的声音吗 不好意思 没有
Oh my God, that's terrible. Is the woman all right?
天啊 太可怕了 那女的还好吧
The woman, is she all right? Yeah, she good.
那名女子 她还好吧 嗯 还好
Excuse me. My brother, Omar Little, came here last night.
不好意思 我哥哥 Omar Little 昨晚来的
He fell out the damn window.
他从那该死的窗口摔了下来
We don't have anyone by that name. He was kinda high.
没这个名字 他可能嗑高了
Probably messed up his name. Real dark, got himself a scar.
搞错了名字 人很黑 脸上有道疤
Legs should be busted up real bad.
腿伤得很严重
No one with that type of injury came in last night.
昨晚我们没接收过那样伤情的病人
Not a goddamn thing.
毛都没有
Been in every trash can,dumpster, vacant for three blocks 'round.
我们翻遍了附近三个街区的 每间空屋 每个垃圾桶
Nothin'. We even checked down the sewers.
一无所获 我们甚至连下水道都找过了
Marlo wanna meet. So what you want us to do?
Marlo要见面 你要我们怎么做
Which one?
哪间
Don't seem possible. It don't.
怎么可能 是不可能
That some Spiderman shit there.
跟蜘蛛侠一样犀利啊
We missed our shot.
我们错失了大好良机
Now he gonna be at us.
现在轮到他对付我们了
By aBu 20170929
火线重案组 第五季 第6集
Usually, my staff tries to keep sharp objects out of my hands.
平时我的幕僚都不让我拿锋利的东西
You know, it all started with Charles Center and Tommy d'Alesandro
众所周知 先是Charles Center和Tommy d'Alesandro
and it continued with William Donald Schaefer and Harborplace.
接着是William Donald Schaefer 和港区
And following that, there were mayors Schmoke and O'Malley with Inner Harbor East.
那之后是Schmoke和O'Malley市长的 内港东部地区
Well, today it is my administration's turn to
现在轮到我的政♥府♥
lay claim to the middle branch of the Patapsco
在Patapsco中部烙下我们的烙印
and what will soon become known as New Westport,
这里很快会成为新的西港
revitalizing another waterfront area of our great city.
为我们伟大的城市又一个滨水区迎来复兴
Thank you.
谢谢
Say goodbye to Locust Point South.
跟Locust南湾头说再见吧
Fuck you, Krawczyk. Yeah, fuck you
去你的 Krawczyk 就是 去你的
greedhead motherfucker.
混♥蛋♥爱尔兰佬
Fuck you for tearing down the port of Baltimore
去你♥妈♥的♥ 拆了巴尔的摩的港口
and selling it to some yuppie assholes from Washington.
卖♥♥给华盛顿的雅皮混♥蛋♥
C'mon, buddy. This is bullshit.
拜托 伙计 狗屎
Who the hell's that? That's nobody, Mr. Mayor. It's nobody at all.
谁啊 小人物 市长先生 他屁都不算
You happy now, bitch? I am content, yes.
高兴了? 贱♥人♥ 是 我很满意
You called the reporter? No, actually.
你给记者打电♥话♥了? 其实没有
That asshole's making up his own shit.
那混球自己意淫呢
Brass called a press conference for this afternoon.
Brass中午要开个新闻发布会
They'll be shoveling so much money at my bullshit it'll make your head spin.
他们会给我大笔钱查案 你见了都晕
What's with all the casework? Bodies from the vacants.
拿那么多档案干嘛 空屋案
Some still missing lab work. Pathetic...
还有些都还没化验 悲剧...
And some of them have been worked pretty good.
有些还进展不错
You know what, Jimmy?
知道吗 Jimmy?
I'm gonna go back to the beginning and work every one of them again.
我得从头开始 把他们每一个都查过
Back to square one.
从头开始
You know why? Because I'm a murder police.
知道为什么吗 因为我是查凶杀案的警♥察♥
I work murders.
我抓凶手
I don't fuck with no make-believe, I don't jerk shit around.
我不弄虚作假 不来阴的
I catch a murder and I work it.
我抓凶手 查案子
Working this shit like I'm supposed to.
尽我的职责
Well, let me know if you need anything, all right?
你有需要的话尽管开口 行吗
Cars, some OT, some lab work... Anything you need.
车啊 加班啊 化验啊... 尽管开口
Because in three or four hours the money's gonna flow on my case.
因为再有三四个小时我的案子就有资金了
Whatever you need, I'm probably gonna have more of it than even Lester could use.
要多少给多少 Bunk 我估计拿到的Lester花也花不完
To be that close to a serial killer. It must be weird.
跟一个连环杀手那么接近 一定很诡异
Kinda. Yeah.
有点吧
Wonderful story, Scott. Yeah, well, it kinda wrote itself.
精彩的报道 Scott 是啊 故事本身就很吸引人
It's lucky to have the guy call me like he did...
很幸运那家伙找我...
It comes from pounding the pavement, right? That's more than luck.
那都是走访的功劳 可不只是幸运
That's putting yourself in the place where the story comes to you.
你是到了新闻会找上你的地方
What do you have for tomorrow? for tomorrow?
明天有什么想法 明天?
This is not the kind of thing we let go of after a day or two.
这新闻我们可不能就炒个一两天
I was thinking that if I spent a night with the homeless, you know.
我想着跟流浪汉混上一晚
Did what they did. Saw what they saw. that kinda thing.
做他们做的事 见他们所见 之类的
i mean If it's an overnight thing, I couldn't get it for tomorrow,
我是说如果通宵的话 明天可交不了
but the next day, sure... That's great.
但后天就没问题了... 太好了
That could be the perfect follow. I'll speak to Gus.
这会是个完美的跟踪报道 我去跟Gus说
Also, Scott. We've been taking calls from some of the networks and cable outlets.
还有 Scott 我们一直接到些 广播公♥司♥和有线电视的电♥话♥
They're looking for you to go oncamera. Me? On television?
他们想让你上镜头 我? 上电视?
I'd avoid locals, but if you can do the national stuff responsibly...
我会避开本地的节目 但如果你愿负责地上些全国性的...
Sure, yeah.
当然可以
I mean,I'm just not all that comfortable having myself
我是说 我有点不太能接受
in the center of the story like this.
处在事件的中心
Of course not. But there is a way of handling this responsibly.
当然 但总有负责的处置办法
Just remember you're an ambassador for the paper.
记住你是本报的形象大使
Star time.
明星时段
How about that?
是啊 又怎么样
Homelessness?
无家可归?
Our coverage should reflect the Dickensian aspect of the homeless.
我们的报道可以折射出 狄更斯笔下的流浪汉生活
The human element.
那些人性元素
Scott will lead it off, spending a night on the streets
Scott牵头 在街上过一晚
and writing from that perspective.
从这个视角写
scott?He's the lead on your education project.
Scott? 他要做你的教育题材
i think We need to get him back on the...
我认为我们得把他放回...
I don't see the school project as yielding the same kind of impact
我不认为学校的题材有流浪汉
as our attention to homelessness can.
的情况影响大
These murders, the phone call to our reporter.
凶手 给记者的电♥话♥
It really opens up the issue.dont you think?
大有文章可做 不是吗
Yeah, but... From now till the end of the year,
是 但... 从现在开始到年底
let's focus not only on covering the murders,
我们不仅要报道那些凶手
but on the nature of homelessness itself.
还要关注无家可归者这个人群的状况
The Dickensian aspect of it. Yeah.
狄更斯笔下的世界 是啊
I've reached a point, Detective Sydnor,
我到一个点了 Sydnor警探
where I no longer have the time or patience left
我再没有时间和耐性
to address myself to the needs of the system within which we work.
让自己限制在系统的条条框框里了
I'm tired. You're gonna quit?
我累了 你要退休?
Not yet. Not just yet.
还没有 还没到时候
So what are you talking about?
那你什么意思
When they took us off Marlo this last time,
他们这次让我们放弃查Marlo
when they said they couldn't pay for further investigation,
说他们没钱进行进一步调查
I regarded that decision as illegitimate.
我认为这个决定是不合法的
Illegitimate? And so...
不合法? 因此...
I'm responding in kind.
我要礼尚往来
I'm going to press a caseagainst Marlo Stanfield without regard to the usual rules.
我要用非常规手段调查Marlo Stanfield
I'm running an illegal wiretap on Marlo Stanfield's cellphone.
我要非法窃听Marlo Stanfield的手♥机♥
Fuck. Lester? If you have a problem with this,
靠 Lester? 如果你有意见
I understand completely
我完全理解
and I urge you to get as far fucking away from me as you can.
并且我强烈要求你离我越远越好
You remember this one here?
记得这个吗
I backed away from jackin' the boy up outta respect for that goofy motherfucker Prez.
我出于对傻小子Prez的尊重 没找这孩子麻烦
Wonder what the young man might tell me a year later, though...
想知道这小伙一年后会告诉我什么...
What the fuck is this?
什么玩意
Vernon here did a search warranton his dead guy's appliance store
Vernon搜查了他手上某受害人的五金店
pulled all of that out of the desk drawer.
从桌子抽屉里翻出来的
Grand jury shit? Transcripts, sealed indictments...
大陪审团的文件? 副本 密封的起诉状...
Who's your murder? Eastside dealer by the name of Joe Stewart.
死者是谁 东区叫Joe Stewart的毒贩
Caught one in the back of his head the other night.
昨晚后脑挨了一枪
Somebody finally touched Prop Joe.
终于有人动Prop Joe了
You remember when Narcotics indicted Charlie Burman last year?
记得去年缉毒科要指控Charlie Burman吗
Motherfucker ran a couple days before the raids, still on the wing.
那混球在逮捕前几条跑路了 依然在逃
The sealed indictments are all in there. Every one of 'em.
密封的起诉状都在这儿呢 所有的
Who don't we trust at the courthouse?
法♥院♥里我们最不信任的是谁
They put cheese on them fries? They can. Chili too.
他们在炸薯条上放芝士? 对啊 还放辣椒呢
All right, then. You want a drink with that?
好吧 要喝的吗
Strawberry lemonade. All right, I'm on it.
草莓柠檬水 好的 我去买♥♥
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表