剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
Hard to imagine you in patrol.
真难想象你巡逻的样子
Damn, if I can find it. That's why they call it a hole.
靠 找得到才怪 所以才叫坑啊
That there is the sickest idea yet. You know that?
这是最变♥态♥的想法 你知道吧
I'm just gilding your lily, son.
我这是帮你出谋划策 小子
There. Right there.
那儿 就那儿
Go away! I'm on my lunch break.
滚开 我饭后小睡呢
Excuse me, officer. Is this the on-ramp to 95?
不好意思 警官 这是95号♥路的匝道吗
Socks.
伙计
I'll be fucked.
操蛋的
This is my partner, Jimmy McNulty.
这是我搭档 Jimmy McNulty
You look like a man in the market for a new house.
你看着像个要买♥♥新房♥的人
Think about it. It's a buyer's market.
考虑考虑吧 现在是买♥♥家市场
Nice garden.
不错的花♥园♥
You have an eye for quality, Socks.
你眼光不错 伙计
Call me if you decide to move.
要挪窝的话给我打电♥话♥
So this isn't a social call? I wish it were.
你来这不是要叙旧吧 我希望是
Well, get on with it. I got a busy day tomorrow, I need my rest.
有话说吧 我明天有得忙呢 得休息
Oscar, we're in need of a body -
Oscar 我们要一具尸体
male, homeless, little or no decomp.
男性 流浪汉 还没有或稍有点腐烂
Unattended death?
没人注意的尸体?
That shouldn't be no problem, seeing as you homicide.
那没问题啊 你们不就在凶杀科吗
We need to get to it before anybody else sees.
我们得先人一步到场
You want to open an H-file?
你们想造出个杀人案?
Well, that's got to be a first.
那得最早到场
How do I reach you?
我怎么联♥系♥你
All right.
好吧
You want to know why?
想知道为什么吗
Is that it?
就这样?
If he backs up on us... McQuayle was in homicide.
如果他帮我们... McQuayle在凶杀科待过
He caught one - a botched kidnapping.
他遇上一次拙劣的绑♥架♥
He gets there, finds the area chief sightseeing his scene,
他赶到那 发现地区主管在那闲荡
asks him to back off, cites the G.O.
让他一边去 他引用了行动指南
G-3, "Authority and responsibility to coordinate the investigation
G3 "协调调查的权责
"shall rest with the homicide detective."
"在于凶杀♥警♥探"
Area chief takes umbrage.
地区主管很生气
Oscar stands his ground, and there's quite a dust-up.
Oscar坚持自己的立场 两人♥大♥吵了一架
The next morning, he's told he's insubordinate.
第二天 他就被说成不服从上级命令
He's got to work two weeks extra duty pounding pavement.??
他得在纪念馆大街额外巡逻两周
He told them to go fuck themselves,
他跟他们说去他们的
he'll take the trial board.
他要上裁定委员会
Well, he eats two weeks,
结果他还是接受了两周的惩罚
and they shitcan him out the unit.
他们还把他踢出了小队
Area chief?
地区主管?
Name of Rawls, as I remember it.
记得叫Rawls
How you still alive, yo?
你怎么还活着
They needed to send a message. Tell him.
他们要捎个口信 告诉他
Said, "Tell Omar he put his hand in the wrong pocket."
他们说 "告诉Omar 他抢错人了"
You need to know, Marlo dogs, they didn't let Butchie go easy.
要知道 Marlo的伙计没让Butchie好过
I'm gonna work them. Sweet Jesus, I'm gonna work them.
我要弄死他们 对天发誓 我要弄死他们
I want in. Nah, this one on me, yo.
算我一个 不 这是我的事
But you don't know them people.
但你不认识他们
As expected, it's Rawls, with Daniels waiting in the wings.
不出所料 是Rawls Daniels暂居副手
Did they not know that I made myself a candidate?
难道他们不知道我当自己也是候选人吗
I feel dissed. So Rawls finally has his day.
有种被玩弄的感觉 Rawls终于混出头了
Not much more than a day it shall be.
也风光不久
Daniels by year's end. Look at this.
过完今年就是Daniels了 看这个
You're not even gonna read it? All you do is change the date.
你都不准备读读看吗 你不过是改个日期
I'm covering my ass, Jay. Consider it covered.
我在给自己擦屁♥股♥ Jay 那你擦干净了
Motherfucker, I am the primary on 22 bodies more than a year old,
混♥蛋♥ 我是22具一年多的尸体的主要调查人
and I still haven't got trace analysis on 14 scenes.
其中14个犯罪现场的分♥析♥报告还没给我
The lab can't keep up with this year's cases.
实验室没空处理陈年旧案
You want action, show me some traction.
你要行动 就让我看到些进展
Or buy yourself a chemistry set.
或者给自己买♥♥套化学仪器
Just doing background on my vics, looking for a common thread.
还在给我的受害者们做些背景调查 找些共通点
Motherfucker, don't even...
混球 别...
Fuck you, too, motherfucker.
去你的 混球
What's wrong with Bunk?
Bunk怎么了
Hard to say. Beneath that gruff veneer, he's actually very emotional.
难说 那粗鲁的外表下 可是一颗玻璃心
Looking for the theme in your homeless case,are you?
再给你的流浪汉案子找主题是吧
Well, wish me luck.
祝我好运吧
I'm gonna try for an interview with my only wit.
我得去询问我唯一的证人
The home invasion?
那桩入室案?
Fuck him, Tony, the guy was an asshole.
去他的 Tony 那家伙是个混球 你看他干的什么
You know who you were beating on yesterday? You fucking know?
你知道你昨天打的是谁吗 你♥他♥妈♥知道吗
A teacher, from Stuart Hill Elementary,
老师 Stuart Hill小学的
trying to get around our bullshit to an after-school program.
想绕过我们的破车去做课后辅♥导♥
He should have said so. He never got a chance.
他得跟我们说啊 他没机会开口
Boy, I seen some stupid shit in my day,
伙计 我也见过不少挫事
but even by western standards, this rates a whole new category.
但就算以西区的标准来看 这也算标新立异了
I. I.D. Is talking to the major.
内部调查科正在跟局长谈话
They're gonna be looking for statements in 10 minutes.
10分钟后就会来录口供
Tony, you got to write this smart.
Tony 你得写得机灵点
The excessive horn blowing distracted you from securing juvenile prisoners who...
过分刺耳的喇叭让你在抓少年犯时分心...
became volatile due to the noise,
噪声让你有些失控
and you warned the driver several times...
你数次警告司机...
Fuck that motherfucker.
去他的吧
Say what? I said, fuck him.
什么 我说 去他的
Shitbird lays on his horn. Fuck his ignorant ass.
傻♥逼♥狂按喇叭 就该抓起来 去他妈的白♥痴♥
Admin lieutenant to the major's office.
监管警督请到警长办公室
Tony, I'm writing you up.
Tony 我要把你交出来
Excessive force, conduct unbecoming.
暴♥力♥执法 行为失当
You ain't gonna back me? I'm charging you.
你不挺我? 我要把责任推在你身上
You charge me, you're a fucking rat.
你归咎于我 你就是告密者
Then I'm a rat.
那我就是告密者好了
No. After what I've been through to toss him out of the plane,
不 没门 我做了那么多事要把他扔下飞机
now you want me to pretty up his parachute?
你现在却让我给他备好降落伞?
The commissioner served this city for 34 years.
局长为这个城市服务了34年
Any five of which would be enough to have him indicted.
五年就足够让他被告了
You should have thought about this before you put a gun to my head
你在逼着我 为你背后的开♥发♥商掠走...
and snatched up the Mcculloh Homes for whatever developer you're hiding.
Mcculloh Homes时就该想到了
This isn't about me, and it isn't even about Burrell.
这不是为了我 也不是为了Burrell
It's about Daniels or whoever else you want in that department.
是为了Daniels或任何 你想让其掌控警局的人
How so? 34 years is a long time.
为什么 34年是很长一段时间
Anyone around that long can put his hands on a lot of dirt. If they talk...
谁在位那么长时间 手上都握着不少小辫子 如果他说出去...
Daniels? I'm not being specific here.
Daniels? 我不是要特指谁
I'm just making it clear for everyone's sake
我只是想表明 为了大家着想
it would be better if Burrell went quietly.
最好让Burrell安静地离开
We've scheduled a press conference for this afternoon.
我们在中午安排了一个新闻发布会
I think Ervin is ready for a little grip and grin.
我想Ervin准备好面对公众了
With you, with Rawls...
跟你 跟Rawls...
For considerations, he might even put his arm around Daniels.
为了相互体谅 他也许甚至愿意拥抱Daniels
Money from a donor to West Side Hoops.
一个捐赠人给西区联合会的
Deposit date.
存款日期
Withdrawal from that account to his personal account.
从那个账户取出存入他的私人账户
Again... money from a donor.
又一笔捐赠人的钱
Thank you for coming, senator.
谢谢你能来 参议员
We've asked you in to answer questions
我们要求你来回答一些问题
regarding certain financial irregularities.
事关某些财政上的不正常情况
We can go to my office and talk first or get right to it.
我们可以先到我办公室聊聊或直接开始
Lead on.
带路吧
If you'll follow me, then.
那请跟我来
He's pretty cool about it.
他很冷静
The coming out tells the tale.
出来见分晓
Devon?
Devon?
Do you know this story?
你听过这个故事吗
Or would you like me to read it to you?
要不要我念给你听
Devon?
Devon?
Devon?
Devon?
Now, then, I show you a canceled check dated 22 January, 2007,
我向你展示的是一张 2007年1月22日的作废支票
from Sterner, Ernst, and Bauer Development Group
来自Sterner Ernst和Bauer发展集团
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表