剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
You're gonna endorse Nerese? You told me you prefer Bond.
你准备公开支持Nerese? 你不是说偏向Bond的嘛
I do, but this thing with Upshaw...
是 但Upshaw这事儿...
Shit, I might even have to give him a bump just to calm him down.
说不定要送个大礼他才肯平息下来呢
God. What's he asking?
天 他想要什么?
There. Look. What's Upshaw asking?
有了 Upshaw想要什么?
Half of any extra school or anti-crime money
我从立法机关拿给巴尔的摩市
I get outta the legislature for Baltimore would go to P.G. County.
一半的教育或执法经费都要给PG县
You take that deal and Baltimore's out
你要是同意 那你答应给巴尔的摩学校
half of what you want to bring back to the city schools.
的钱就少了一半了啊
Yeah, but if I don't win, Jen, I bring back exactly nothing.
是 但是我不赢 就什么也拿不到了
Look.
看
And we are saying to this senseless killer,
我们警告这个冷血杀手
and to all the other ills...
警告其他妄图...
Go on. Straight to bed.
去吧 快上♥床♥
Hey, kiddo.
孩子
Where'd you go to?
你去哪儿了?
None of your business really, Jimmy.
跟你没关系 Jimmy
And next time, I'm not going anywhere.
下次 我哪儿都不去了
Next time, you're gonna be out on your ass, because that's my fucking house.
下次 你给我卷铺盖滚 这儿是我家
That's police work, son.
干得漂亮 孩子
I pull the A.D.C. Book to find a location,
我拿出地图找一个地方
and I'm on the same page number as the second hand.
发现和秒针指的数字是一样的
And I remember we had a lotta clocks with 34 seconds.
我记得很多钟都是34秒
That's the page for West Baltimore.
这页是西巴尔的摩
Right. Now, the second hand is always the map page.
对 既然知道秒针是地图页数
Longitude, A-through-K, is the hour,
经度A到K 是时针
and for the latitude, they go by five-minute intervals.
维度 他们用五分钟的间隔
Now they know the meeting spot in advance,
他们事先商量好碰面地点
and they code it by the grid square.
用密♥码♥标明地块
But if the clock has nothing to do with time,
但那钟面要是和时间无关
how do they know when to meet?
他们怎么知道何时见面呢?
Everything's less than a half hour of driving, even in traffic.
每处都在半小时车程之内 算上堵车
My guess is that the standing logic
我猜根据常理
is that they meet within an hour or so.
就是隔一小时左右碰头
You know what else makes sense?
还有什么你知道嘛?
This clock face when no one was on the move?
别人都不动的时候
The times are all at 35 seconds.
秒针都指向35秒
And that's the page for East Bawlmer.
这页是东Bawlmer
Cheese. Cheese Wagstaff?
Cheese Cheese Wagstaff?
Marlo's wholesaling westside through Monk, and eastside with Cheese.
Marlo在西区通过Monk批发 东边通过Cheese
He's got the whole goddamn city. How do we know it's Cheese?
他把全市都拿下了 我们怎么知道是Cheese?
You, too, huh?
你也掺和进来了?
You all are good with this?
你们都觉得没什么吗?
Kima
Kima
Not me.
我不同意
All the guys at the bar, Jimmy, all the girls,
那些你的酒友 Jimmy 那些姑娘们
they don't show up at your wake.
他们不会来参加你的追悼会的
Not because they don't like you
不是他们不喜欢你
but because they never knew your last name.
而是他们根本不知道你姓什么
A month later, someone tells 'em, "Oh, Jimmy died."
过了一个月 有人告诉他们 "哦 Jimmy死了"
"Jimmy who?" "Jimmy the cop."
"哪个Jimmy?" "那个警♥察♥Jimmy"
"Oh," they say. "Him."
"哦"他们说"他啊"
And all the people on the job,
所有跟你一块儿工作的人
all the people you spent all those hours in the radio car with,
跟你一起整天坐车巡逻的人
the guys with their feet up on their desk telling stories,
他们只会把脚翘在台子上讲故事
who shorted you on the food runs, who signed your overtime slips.
谁欠了你饭钱 谁签了你加班工资单
In the end, they're not gonna be there either.
但最后 他们也不会去的
Family. That's it. Family, and if you're lucky,
家庭 只有家庭 如果你够幸运
one or two friends who are the same as family.
一两个和家人一样的朋友
That's all the best of us get. Everything else is just...
这就是最好的结果了 其他都只是...
There is no serial killer.
没有连环杀手
There are no murders. I made it all up.
没有谋杀 都是我编的
They were shutting us down. They were just...
他们想停掉我们的调查 就这么...
It's hard to explain.
我也说不清
I don't even know where the anger comes from, I don't know how to make it stop.
我也不知道怎么就火了 我不知道该怎么停下来
They fucking task me, they do.
他们把我逼急了 真的
We took the money from the bullshit investigation,
我们把拨给我们调查的钱
and rerouted it to Lester.
转给Lester
Now he's got the cake to take down Marlo Stanfield.
现在他有资源拿下Marlo Stanfield了
And now that I've done all this, now that I've watched myself do it,
现在我做了这些 看着我自己这么干
I can't even stand to...
我都看不下去...
Lester says he's close.
Lester说已经快了
Time will pass, and I'll be able to shut this thing down.
时间一到 我就能把这事结了
If you don't go to jail.
除非你能不进监狱
You had no fucking right.
你无权这样做
I know. This is my life, too.
我知道 这也是我的生活
You start to tell the story; you think you're the hero.
一开始编故事 觉得自己是个英雄
And then,when you get done talking, you...
等到能说的说完了 你就...
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表