剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
Maloney, Miller, those guys.
Maloney Miller 这几个人
White, white and white.
白人 白人 白人
Not even a cup of coffee with poor old congressman Upshaw.
连杯咖啡都没跟老Upshaw议员喝
I wasn't snubbing the guy.
又不是我躲着他
Folks there are tired of being taken for granted.
那些人受够了我们目中无人
Fuck, I gotta kiss a ring, don't I? More than a ring, actually.
我得抱佛脚去了是吧? 抱佛脚怕都还不够呢
Unlimited O. T?
无限制加班?
That's what I'm told.
上头是这么说的
But you say we might not be working the homeless cases.
可你说又不一定是办流浪汉案子
Not all the time.
不全是
Major crimes has a drug investigation that may also need surveillance work.
重案组有件涉毒案也需要监听监视
Shit, who cares what we work? I need the money.
管他什么活呢 老子反正缺钱
A'ight then, you'll be working out of homicide. Report down there to Detective McNulty.
好 你们暂归凶杀组 向McNulty探员汇报
Oh, yeah.
哦 对了
Rented wheels on the back lot.
租来的车在后边停着呢
Fuckin' A!
真不错哇!
Ah, man, this is beautiful.
哇 这也太赞了吧
Hell, yeah.
哇靠
It's weird shit, talkin' to a psychopath like that.
这事儿太妖了 竟然跟死变♥态♥聊上了
I interviewed Dick Cheney once.
我还采访过Dick Cheney呢 (小布♥什♥时期美国副总统)
What do you think, Gus? Are we hyping this, or is Templeton writing as it lays?
你怎么看 Gus? 这事儿是炒作 还是就像Templeton写的那样?
Police say it's real.
警方说确有其事
An' those photographs he got sent? The guy's fucking missing.
他收到的那些照片? 那人不失踪了么
I guess we're writing homeless stories till December?
我看这流浪汉案件得写到12月了吧?
Why till December?
为什么到12月?
Pulitzer submissions run the calendar year.
普利策奖递申年底截止
Anything a newspaper cares about at Christmas,
报社在圣诞期间看得比命还重要的
they give a fuck about by New Year's.
一过了新年就狗屁都不如
Homelessness it is there, gents.
那就跑流浪汉案呗 同志们
Hold on.
等等
Hold on.
等等
Fella in the lobby wants to talk to an editor.
大堂有人想找个编辑谈谈
What kind of editor?
什么编辑?
The kind that worked on the story about that homeless vet.
负责流浪汉案子的编辑
Scott's piece? Sure they don't want to talk to Scott?
Scott的新闻? 你确定不是找Scott的?
Says Templeton won't take his calls anymore,
他说Templeton不肯接他电♥话♥
so he walked over here to talk to somebody else.
他才亲自跑来找别人谈的
Tell him someone's coming down.
跟他说有人下去接他了
That all he say?
他就说了这些?
Just walked up and said he got Savino.
就走过来说他干掉了Savino
Said he gonna get more of our muscle if Marlo don't come to the street and step to him.
他说要是Marlo不上街跟他当面对峙 他还要抓走我们更多兄弟
Good thing he didn't make me from Monk's apartment.
幸好在Monk家他没把我认出来
I kept on lookin' away from the motherfucker, hopin' he ain't remember me.
我拼命把脸转开 就怕他记得我
He was limpin' bad, too.
他还一瘸一拐的
He had a crutch.
拄着个拐杖
Wasn't lyin' about Savino, was he?
Savino那事儿怕不是吹的吧
Everybody sayin' Omar's on this warpath.
大家都说Omar复仇来了
Heard he got a stash house last week. Everybody's...
听说他上周劫了个毒窝 大家都...
Everybody need to shut the fuck up.
大家都他妈该闭嘴了
Look, I'm just sayin', if Marlo was all that over June Bug callin' him a name,
我只觉得 Jungbug胡说两句Marlo都发飙
so that y'all dropped June and his whole family, then what the fuck?
让你们把他家满门抄斩 那这算啥?
Omar out there callin' 'em bitches every damn day.
Omar每天把他骂得狗血淋头
Fuck Omar.
Omar去死
What, ya think we ain't gonna catch this dicksucker?
怎么 你不信我们会抓住这死基佬?
This nigger gonna get got.
这黑鬼就等死吧
Y'all gonna tell Marlo?
你们会告诉Marlo么?
We tell him, we don't tell him.
告诉他 告诉他干嘛
Man got enough on his plate.
他要操心的事儿够多了
Young on some different opinion shit there.
这小子是有意见啊怎么的
I dunno. If I was Marlo...
我不知道 可我要是Marlo...
Motherfucker, you ain't.
你妈 你丫不是他
Raspberry?
树莓?
Wild strawberry.
野草莓
What? Nothing, man.
怎么了? 没什么
C'mon, man, we gotta get across town.
干嘛 要跑老远呢
This bitch is gonna tell you where there's construction,
这家伙能告诉你哪儿在施工
gonna tell you left, gonna tell you right.
哪儿左转 哪儿右转
Pretty much blow you if you ask nice.
好好问它什么都知道
And look.
看
Yo, you gotta play some old school R'n'B shit on that, man.
哇 必须来点经典R&B哇
New car, O.T. This fuckin' detail, man.
新车 加班费 有这些好处
I hope we never catch this goofy motherfucker.
真希望永远也抓不到那死变♥态♥
Hey, officers. Lookee here.
警官们 跟你们说哦
You got two young bucks round the corner.
那边街角有俩小子
One in the white tee, the other guy a throwback on.
一个穿白T恤 另一个穿背心
One got the jump in his dip and the one with a car tire, ya feel me?
一个裤裆里藏着枪 另一个有把刀 懂吧?
Round the corner? Fulton and Lex.
街角那儿? Fulton和Lex拐角
A'ight. Thanks, man.
好吧 谢了
Mr. Hanning? It's an honour for me to meet you, sir.
Hanning先生? 很高兴您能来 先生
Who are you? My name's Gus Haynes.
你谁啊? 我叫Gus Haynes
I edited the story you're featured in. Then you're a fucking liar.
关于您的报道是我编辑的 那你就他妈在撒谎
Omar. It's Omar, yo!
Omar Omar来了!
Gotta giddy up an' go, dawg.
赶快丢下东西滚
Get!
滚!
One...
一
Two...
二
Three...
三
Four.
四
Ya see there? Omar know what one it is.
看见没 Omar知道藏哪儿
Look like all your muscle done up and indisposed now.
怎么 干活儿的都害病躲起来啦
So you might as well go ahead and drop it out, ya feel me?
识相的快把东西交出来 听见没?
I'm obliged to walk up in there now.
别逼我冲进去
You workin' a Stanfield corner,
你们替Stanfield干活
which means you workin' for a straight-up punk.
就是替超级孬种干活
Ya feel me?
明白么?
I'm out here in these streets every day.
老子可是每天在大街上走
Me an' my Ionesome.
老子要命一条
An' where he at?
他丫的人呢?
Yo, y'all put it in his ear.
你们去告诉他
Marlo Stanfield is not a man for this town. You dig?
Marlo Stanfield别想在这城里混 听见了?
Yeah, eight men, four cars. Ellis briefed 'em.
八个人四辆车 Ellis交代过了
They know what's what.
他们知道怎么回事的
No, they're just happy for the O.T. Don't worry, Lester.
没事儿 他们很高兴有加班费拿 别担心 Lester
Just sign the motherfucker and shut the fuck up.
你♥他♥妈♥快签了 赶紧闭嘴吧
Gimme.
给我
We ready?
能走了吧?
'Cause you gotta figure an extra hour to get round the Capital Beltway this time of day.
这时候上环城高速不提前一个小时不行
You ever done an FBI profile before?
你以前接受过FBI侧写么?
Once. How'd it go?
一次 怎么样?
They take your file, read you back some shit you already know.
把卷宗拿去照着念一遍 没啥新鲜玩意儿
Then why do it? So that we can say we did.
那还找他们干嘛? 这样才能对上头交代嘛
Need a pack of Newport.
来包Newport烟
Soft pack.
软包的
Let me get one of them, too.
这也给我来一个
Don't shoot!
别开枪!
Lowenthal. Where the fuck is he?
Lowenthal 人呢?
He's...
他...
There you go, Bunk.
来了 Bunk
Request for a DNA comparison.
DNA比对申请表
Case 06H-271.
06H-271号♥案件
Latent trace to obtained samples.
潜在证据与已有样本对比
And it's a part of the serial killer thing.
这事儿跟流浪汉谋杀案有关
It's now a part of that investigation.
已经正式成为该案一部分了
That's different. If it's connected to that investigation...
是该另当别论 既然都跟那案子沾边了...
It is, here.
没错 给
It's in my notes. I never said I was in a firefight.
我笔记里写着 我从没说我遇到的是交火
Not on that day. Sorry, but you did.
那天绝对不是 你明明说了
I told you the lead vehicle took a hit from an elevated I.E.D.
我跟你说领头的车撞上了自♥制♥炸♥弹♥
Killed the 50 gunner, and blew the hands off the driver.
炸死了前排战士 炸飞了司机的双手
That's it. That's enough, man.
就这样 没了
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表